joi, 15 martie 2012

[Earthwise] Digest Number 2807

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

1.
Leprechauns and Other Wee Folk From: Radiohawthorne
2a.
Re: Namaste From: Jadaja Talios
2b.
Re: Namaste From: serpentsmile
2c.
Re: Namaste From: Jadaja Talios
3a.
Re: i know i m a psychic medium and a mind reader some how . i just From: Jadaja Talios
3b.
Re: i know i m a psychic medium and a mind reader some how . i just From: serpentsmile

Messages

1.

Leprechauns and Other Wee Folk

Posted by: "Radiohawthorne" radiohawthorne@yahoo.com   radiohawthorne

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:45 am (PDT)



St. Patty's day is coming up on March 17th and leprechauns abound. Let's see if we can't catch us one!

The Leprechaun is one of the major images that the Mainstream Culture has of what a Feary is, or what a Feary looks like. The other, of course, is Disney's Tinkerbell. Whatever Pagan path you may be following, I'm sure I don't have to tell you that neither of those images fullfills the whole tradition of the Fearie. But anyway, the Leprechaun has a pretty interesting story by itself (or Himself - come to think of it, I've never heard of a female Leprechaun).

So this week, we'll look at just what a Leprechaun is and they look like. Then we'll look at where they come from - and finally the BIG QUESTION - the Pro's and Con's of actually catching a Leprechaun.

Questions, Comments - spiraldance1@excite.com

Some of the music you'll hear on this week's show include; Wendy Rule: "Dance of the Wild Faeries"; Tony Mac Mahon: "The Rainy Day (Reels)"; Celia Farran: "The Foggy Dew"; Joemy Wilson: "The Ash Grove" and more.
Please listen to The Spiral Dance with Hawthorne each week. It's an online Pagan radio show (Webcast & Podcast). The podcast gives you the option to either listen to right from the website or download to your
computer. It's FREE and it's fun. Your suggestions and comments are welcome!

Each episode is approximately 75 - 80 minutes. Podcasts remain posted for about 4 or 5 weeks, so you can go back and listen to the other episodes for some great interviews, information and fun!

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?
Maybe you've composed a new poem and would like to hear it on the radio. If you want to submit audio to The Spiral Dance, send me an email. There are basically no rules - just no harsh language, no commercial
self-promotion and no Christian-bashing. Please let me know what you think about the show. I'm always open to suggestions; email spiraldance1@ excite.com/radiohawthorne@yahoo.com

You can also catch The Spiral Dance with Hawthorne webcast and Podcast by visiting my website to find the links.
www.thespiraldance.weebly.com/home.html

2a.

Re: Namaste

Posted by: "Jadaja Talios" tjadaja@yahoo.com   tjadaja

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 pm (PDT)




I don't post much on this group, ranee(can't see your message at this time, i do all my inet stuff on my cell right now) but i am 1 of those people that prefer the night and darkness(not for evil reasons of course). Naturally i do need the light but i like the night and dark the best.
------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 1:45 PM EDT Ranee Decker wrote:

>Namaste to All in the Name of the Father and the Mother!
>
>
>
>I'm Ranee and I'm new to your list. I've studied the pagan faiths for about
>15 years and still have an INFINITE amount to learn. I'm not big on
>categories (pagan, witch, wiccan etc.) but consider myself a somewhat
>eclectic hedgewitch who aspires to "harm none" whenever possible. However,
>I'm far from perfect and the knowledge I've gained over the years has made
>it possible for me to do otherwise should real danger to me or mine present
>itself. (I hate it--the black/white duality I still struggle with despite my
>understanding that everything is, in actuality, cast in shades of gray.)
>Perhaps new friends here might help me find better balance and/or
>understanding in that regard.
>
>
>
>I tend to lurk more than share, but I do read all posts and will offer any
>help I can give when necessary.
>
>
>
>May you be blessed thrice and gently this day!
>
>Ranee
>
>
>
>
>

2b.

Re: Namaste

Posted by: "serpentsmile" raphaelschild@comcast.net   serpentsmile

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:06 pm (PDT)



Jadaja,

<g> I've often wondered if my course in this life isn't to learn to accept that dark side I hate so much.
Ranee

--- In EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com, Jadaja Talios <tjadaja@...> wrote:
>
>
> I don't post much on this group, ranee(can't see your message at this time, i do all my inet stuff on my cell right now) but i am 1 of those people that prefer the night and darkness(not for evil reasons of course). Naturally i do need the light but i like the night and dark the best.
>

2c.

Re: Namaste

Posted by: "Jadaja Talios" tjadaja@yahoo.com   tjadaja

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:25 pm (PDT)




What are you refering to as your dark side? having these gifts aren't evil by any mean but what you do with them can be. i value my gifts even at times it may seem a curse-i can draw anger from other people both conciously and subconciously and when i do it on the sub level i feel the anger as if it's my own. If i do it conciously i can easily deal with it.
------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 6:22 PM EDT serpentsmile wrote:

>Jadaja,
>
><g> I've often wondered if my course in this life isn't to learn to accept that dark side I hate so much.
>Ranee
>
>--- In EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com, Jadaja Talios <tjadaja@...> wrote:
>>
>>
>> I don't post much on this group, ranee(can't see your message at this time, i do all my inet stuff on my cell right now) but i am 1 of those people that prefer the night and darkness(not for evil reasons of course). Naturally i do need the light but i like the night and dark the best.
>>
>

3a.

Re: i know i m a psychic medium and a mind reader some how . i just

Posted by: "Jadaja Talios" tjadaja@yahoo.com   tjadaja

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:45 pm (PDT)




There is nothing wrong with being telepathic or empathic. i'm an empath with latent telepathy. having these abilities makes is easier not to be lied to or scammed(in person) i have learned that i can usually tell the emotions of someone at the time of a particular post. i do sometimes know things about people w/o anyway of knowing those things. My gifts have helped me in numerous ways thru out my life.
------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 7:41 PM EDT robertjacoby22 wrote:

>i can some how read the minds of the people going in and out of the laundry room in my building too . i don't like it all the time and i don't want to communicate with people in an empathic way . but i always do .
>

3b.

Re: i know i m a psychic medium and a mind reader some how . i just

Posted by: "serpentsmile" raphaelschild@comcast.net   serpentsmile

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:06 pm (PDT)



Robert,

Accept and work with whatever talents you've been granted open access to. I personally believe that all humans are capable of "psychic" abilities; we've simply been programmed to ignore them over the the course of history. Perhaps the New Agers will turn out to be right and a time will come when humankind begins to accept and access it's capabilities on a much wider scale. Hopefully, empathy will be a strong part of that since it will be necessary for us to FEEL DEEPLY the pain we might inflict if we are to survive as a species.

I was born an empath and learned, from living in a very chaotic household, to shut down most of it. (Today I understand that I learned to shield myself from it.) The downside of having shut this innate ability down is that I am rather stupid about people. I simply do not read them well on the mundane level.

On the other hand, since I never felt a need to shield myself from animals, I retained my ability to feel what an animal feels and understand what it needs in an empathic/energetic way. I suppose this amounts to animal communication, though for me it doesn't happen like others I've heard. I don't hear the animal in my head...it's more a feeling and an ability to read their bodies, minds and spirits. And I've never been able to do so remotely, so it does entail my being able to SEE and TOUCH the animal.

Develop the gifts you have and more are likely to follow.
Ranee

--- In EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com, "robertjacoby22" <robertjacoby22@...> wrote:
>
> i can some how read the minds of the people going in and out of the laundry room in my building too . i don't like it all the time and i don't want to communicate with people in an empathic way . but i always do .
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Join and receive

produce updates.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Resources and tips

for parents

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
___________________________________________________________________________

ø¤º°`  Earthwise   ø¤º°`
   <:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::]]======0
  The Worldwide Spirit of Paganism  
      in Australia,  America & Worldwide!
  Take a Look at Our Huge EBay Store
  For all your Magickal & Ritual Supplies
  http://stores.ebay.com.au/Astarte-Earthwise
___________________________________________________________________________

This Earthwise Book of Shadows group holds the expectation
that a tolerant, mature and respectful dialogue be strived
for in our communications with each other. Members are
encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering to these
principles and to notify the list owner Astarte if you are
offended by a posting, write to me at
earthwise@bigpond.com
Thank you.
___________________________________________________________________________

Earthwise is a world wide group.
We are based in Bolwarra, NSW. Australia.
Located in the beautiful Hunter Valley where we hold sacred rituals, workshops, social events and outings, for more information see our calendar of events at Witches Meetup
http://www.meetup.com/earthwise/
___________________________________________________________________________

Astarte also works full time as a Psychic Counsellor, Medium,
Clairvoyant, Healer and Teacher.
If she can be of assistance to you, please see her home page at
www.earthwise.net.au
___________________________________________________________________________

ARE YOU CREATIVE?
Astarte is always sourcing new suppliers of quality pagan
related items, to purchase wholesale or even put on consignment,
she willing to purchase worldwide items for the Earthwise Store.
If you have something of interest please contact Astarte
earthwise@bigpond.com
___________________________________________________________________________

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu