miercuri, 28 martie 2012

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 3024

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: curses From: Mary Halvorson

Message

1a.

Re: curses

Posted by: "Mary Halvorson" mah0058@yahoo.com   mah0058

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:57 pm (PDT)



Thank you to those who contacted me. Sometimes just hearing from others can lift spirits. As for how did I contribute to this? . I refuse to work for a company that nolonger valued me. I found other work. And was laid off. I have not found work sence. I nolonger have unemplyement. In 3 years I have had 4 interveiws, but when they see my age (55) they do not hire. If I was not married I could recevie disablity. (many med. problems) I HATE not working. I have never been off work more than a few months at a time. I can not even get a job as a janitor. Not working makes me feel lazy. I stay busy by making jewelry which I sell at a local store but usually do not make  enuough to pay the rental space fee. I also sell online (nothing has sold) I try to stay positive. son is out of work too and he can not. we both are at our wits end.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Share experiences

with owners like you

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu