duminică, 12 februarie 2012

[which_witch_is_witch] Digest Number 5019

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1.
When the Planets Align From: Holly Stokes
2.
Valentine Invite for Blue Ridge Beltane From: Jenn Hawthorne

Messages

1.

When the Planets Align

Posted by: "Holly Stokes" hollylstokes@gmail.com   hollyberrysheart

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:06 am (PST)



This morning I had a vision and I'm still pondering the full meaning...

I was at some foreign event .... like in Africa or Australia.. the
landscape was very dry and dusty.. not much greenery going on... just
loads of dirt. I was there to guard and take photos so I was given
this really long, huge gun and so I tried carrying both around with me
while I was readying myself to take photos of the event. No idea what
the event was I don't think the event was the "real" point of me being
there.

As I was looking for a good vantage point to take photos I saw
through a window tons of hummingbirds gathered in one area... they
were all over the place! So I moved people out of my way... put the
gun down saying I don't need that thing and began taking photos. All
the while I kept moving around to get different vantage points to
capture this moment. Everyone else was watching the event .. I was
more interested in these hummingbirds and why so many were there.
Along with the ordinary hummingbirds were a handful of different rare
hummingbirds as well. This amazed me and I was wondering why no one
else was even concerned or noticing the hummingbirds.

Now a second even was taking place and as I was moving toward the
second event to take photos of it I looked up and it looked as though
there were 2 suns in the sky right next to each other. I thought it
was my eyes playing tricks on me so I would look away and refocus
again and again until I admitted to myself that yes indeed it does
look like 2 suns are in the sky. Me with my camera in hand, grabbed it
and began to focus to take photos .. anyone who has ever tried taking
pics of the sun knows how hard that is to focus because of the
brightness of the sun. So I fiddled and focused again and again to get
a good shot and then realized it wasn't two suns it was planets.

What I was seeing was lots of planets and as my camera kept refocusing
on this event I saw more and more planets move into alignment. The
events going on behind me continued as people were distracted by
whatever that was and not paying one bit of attention to the miracle
that was going on in the sky above us. It was absolutely amazing to
see. All of the planets were perfectly falling right into alignment.

Here's a little bit of info on the hummingbird from linsdomain.com

Life is a wonderland of delight - darting from one flower to another,
tasting the sweet nectar and radiating the colors of the rainbow. It's
a symbol for accomplishing that which seems impossible. It can teach
you how to find the miracle of joyful living in your own life.

Hummingbird medicine is herbal; it shows us how to use flowers for
healing. They teach us how to draw life essence from flowers and
create your own medicines.

This totem reminds us to explore the past and extract the sweetness
from it. It can help you find joy and sweetness in any situation. Grab
joy as swiftly as you can. It reminds us to find the joy in what we do
and to sing it out.

--
Many Blessings,
Raventalker

Blog: http://www.MyRavenBlog.com

The Adventures of Little Crow:
http://theadventuresoflittlecrow.wordpress.com

Blog for Artists: http://somethingcreativethiswaycomes.wordpress.com
Halloween Blog: http://simplyhalloween.wordpress.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ravenguide
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Raventalker777

2.

Valentine Invite for Blue Ridge Beltane

Posted by: "Jenn Hawthorne" myautumnkitty@yahoo.com   myautumnkitty

Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:47 pm (PST)



                                         Blue Ridge Beltane
"Bridging Two Worlds"
May 11-13, 2012
www.BlueRidgeBeltane.org
 
* What better way to show your love than by buying your sweetheart tickets to the Blue Ridge Beltane for Valentine's Day?
* Early Bird prices are in effect now!
* On line registration, go to www.blueridgebeltane.org for details!
 
~Blessed Be and see you in May!~
Blue RidgeBeltane Planning Committee
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to cats.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu