duminică, 26 februarie 2012

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 3011

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
Re: Invitation, 2/15/2012, 5:00 am From: amber2hawk
2a.
Advice on Attracting Love From: me@secretinker.com
3a.
replay From: Maral Mazlumi

Messages

1a.

Re: Invitation, 2/15/2012, 5:00 am

Posted by: "amber2hawk" Amber2hawk@aol.com   amber2hawk

Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 am (PST)



Changing a few things around the home seems to help me when I'm down. A large mirror to draw light, organizing things, a basic clean up with some thyme and lavender floor rinse. That's a huge positive vibe boost right there. Consider it an easy potion over spell but still fairly effective.

You basically steep thyme in water for an hour, let cool and strain it well. Add several drops of lavender essential oil to the water and use it on the floor after a good sweep and mop.

There are always scented candles or oil infusers to put a lighter happier scent around you.

As for spells I generally pick or make a mantra that I want to focus on in a meditation and print it up to place around the house, in my room, even in my purse or wallet.

Also meet up groups. If you can find ways to meet up with like minded people on a fairly regular bases you should find someone to spend time with. I don't know the policy here for putting other sites on this list but if you wish to email me privately I have a few ideas that could help you there.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Jovel Reyes <jhovz_9@...> wrote:
>
> Im so lonely and sad. Don't know what will I do in my life.... I need to learn a simple potion or prayer to attract love and positive vibes .
>

2a.

Advice on Attracting Love

Posted by: "me@secretinker.com" me@secretinker.com   springfieldwitchling

Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 am (PST)



You have asked for help but I can't give you an easy fix. You might
want to concentrate on improving yourself so when love comes he/ she
recognizes that you are worth more than just a night or two. I
suggest you take a class or five. Learn new things, go to unfamiliar
places. Enjoy your life. Lonely, sad people are not fun to talk to,
but happy vibrant people are. Talk to everyone, not just possible
lovers. Every time you find a friend you increase your odds for
opportunity to come your way.

If you are interested in magic study that but don't be in a rush to
use it. You first need to know what could backfire.

As far as what you will do in your life. Go to the library check out
books on finding the right career for you.

Sweet Life,
Inkdreamer

>
>Im so lonely and sad. Don't know what will I do in my life.... I
>need to learn a simple potion or prayer to attract love and positive
>vibes .

3a.

replay

Posted by: "Maral Mazlumi" maral_mazlumi@yahoo.com   maral_mazlumi

Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 am (PST)





________________________________
From: Tam <kittchanel6@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:34 AM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Psychic connections

 
Ok , can some one in this group tell me if they went through with applying for the phone psychic job????? Please share. Thank you & much love and light.

Tammi

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for a happy,

healthy home

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu