luni, 20 decembrie 2010

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2758

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: Circles. From: envythedragon@aol.com

Message

1a.

Re: Circles.

Posted by: "envythedragon@aol.com" envythedragon@aol.com   wizardluxas

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:03 pm (PST)



circles are connections to the spiritual ethereal world charged by the body and something else, and connect to the higher self which in turn advances the magics trained...

http://schoolofmastery.spruz.com

if you want to see more...

-----Original Message-----
From: Blackbird <blackbird_61@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, Dec 19, 2010 6:21 am
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Re: Circles.

Honestly I have no idea, but it would prove interesting to check out.
Hopefully I can find a little time to research this on my next break. I
have a fascination with Divination, and so this would prove most
interesting. BB.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@...>
wrote:
>
> As regards circles and more precisely spirals, there's an old game out
> called centre and it has a spiral cut into a board with a certain
number
> of holes along the spiral to hold a peg. The player rolls dice and
moves
> the peg that number along the spiral with the object to make it to the
> center. I'm curious if that was ever intended for or used for
divination
> and how far back into history the game goes. On Fri, 17 Dec 2010,
> Blackbird wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Jude DaShiell jdashiel@
> > wrote:
> >>
> > Use of outdated cell phones and operating systems on computers is an
> > excellent way to get targeted and exploited by cybercriminals. The
> > reason
> > Microsoft updates operating systems so often is to try to get ahead
of
> > these exploits. Windows 8 is being worked on as I respond to this
> > message. I empathize with this message's content though because when
I
> > first started working we were using Dos 5.00 and eventually got
moved up
> > to dos 6.22 before the disaster of Windows struck. Try not to do any
> > ecommerce or banking transactions on windows 95 machines and if you
can
> > find software that's still supported for malware removal and if that
> > software is run regularly and if that software works every time you
> > ought
> > to be okay. That's a long string of ifs, but there it is. For anyone
who
> > is interested, I am a civil servant and do computer programming for
the
> > Federal Government so that is my basis for this reply.On Fri, 17 Dec
> > 2010,
> >
> > BB re: No its a perfectly valid point;
> > My point was Change for the sake of Change is advancing a Paradigm I
see
> > at odds with a Pagan Paradigm, I was not being quite literal there.
A
> > few years back I did have to change computers specifically because
my
> > old Toshiba could no longer support an up to date security suite,
but I
> > kept it for another year or two for working on Text files off line
till
> > the monitor burned out.
> >
> > I do some VBA work myself for my company; a rather major one, but we
are
> > still largely on XP, and Office 03; and Office kind of speaks to
what I
> > was saying better. While "Power Users" and do amazing things with
Excel
> > and all; with-in my notice most people dont use these apps in anyway
> > different than they would have used Office 2000 nine years later. I
must
> > admit I found Office 97 really ugly and was happy to upgrade to 2000
for
> > strictly aestetic reasons.
> >
> > But I think it also depends on your circumstance. ...
> >
> > As a fairly boring middle aged guy who does not go to Warez sites
and
> > such I feel Im reasonably safe with reasonable precautions. If you
have
> > a 14-16 year old Son who is really INTO computers; best kit him out
with
> > the most armor plated machine you can afford, no?
> >
> > We are a bit off topic here, but I think its one that effects most
of us
> > so I will leave you the last word, and look forward to your reply.
> >
> > Oh BTW; I would not worry about my phone, my phone is so primitive
It
> > cant cause me any troubles, unless some Hacker wants to play Pong on
it
> > just to say he can. LOL Blessings, BB.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Cats Group

Connect and share with

cat owners like you

Group Charity

Loans that

change lives

Kiva.org

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Be a homeroom hero! Help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu