marți, 28 decembrie 2010

[WitchesWorkshop] Digest Number 4611

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
Re: Wytchy offerings in Byron Bay From: Tim Hartridge
2a.
New Year ritual / spell advise From: truamethyst74
2b.
Re: New Year ritual / spell advise From: Alexandria

Messages

1a.

Re: Wytchy offerings in Byron Bay

Posted by: "Tim Hartridge" ozpagan@ozpagan.com   wwwozpagancom

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:25 pm (PST)




On 27/12/2010, at 3:38 PM, ang_mcdermott wrote:

> I am excited to be offering four magickal courses for the first few
> months of 2011 in the Byron Bay shire:
>
> * Creating your own manifestation board
> * Candle Magick
> * Making your own Witch bottle
> * Constructing a Witch's ladder
>
> For more information on the courses, dates and cost, please visit
> www.wytchywoman.com.au
>
> Thanks and blessings, angela
>

Season's greetings Angela. It's great to hear about traditional Craft
practices being taught like this. Please keep us up to date and also
feel free to use the WitchesWorkshop 'Page' on Facebook.

vinum sabbati,
Tim Hartridge <moderator>

WitchesWorkshop eGroup
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WitchesWorkshop/

WitchesWorkshop: Witches on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/WitchesWorkshop
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4627561794

http://www.witchesworkshop.com

2a.

New Year ritual / spell advise

Posted by: "truamethyst74" truamethyst74@yahoo.com.au   truamethyst74

Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:05 am (PST)



I lost my husband through suicide in September of this year. I would like to end this year with a ritual of sorts. I dont know if I want a ritual to say goodbye to this very painful year, or a welcome to what I hope will be a much better year for my kids and I. I'll take advise on this also.

Please excuse my ignorance, but this will be my first purposeful ritual and I will need as much detail as possible to help me perform it correctly.

I'm not sure also, if I should perform this ritual during a particular moon phase, or if New Years Eve will be most appropriate.

Thankyou in advance for your help,

Nicky.

2b.

Re: New Year ritual / spell advise

Posted by: "Alexandria" AlexandriaMoonStar@hotmail.com   alexandriamoonstar

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 am (PST)




Dear Nicky,

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I would dearly love to help you, but as this ritual is so very personal I feel it would not be right to just put anything up. I would be willing to help you personaly if the moderators of the list would allow and if you wanted to of course, because I feel it would benifit you and your children more to write something especially for you but I would never ask you to expose your pain for public viewing unless that would be better for you of course.
My email is public for anyone to email me, as long as the moderators or group owners agreed.

My Deepest Blessings
Alexandria
--- In WitchesWorkshop@yahoogroups.com, "truamethyst74" <truamethyst74@...> wrote:
>
> I lost my husband through suicide in September of this year. I would like to end this year with a ritual of sorts. I dont know if I want a ritual to say goodbye to this very painful year, or a welcome to what I hope will be a much better year for my kids and I. I'll take advise on this also.
>
> Please excuse my ignorance, but this will be my first purposeful ritual and I will need as much detail as possible to help me perform it correctly.
>
> I'm not sure also, if I should perform this ritual during a particular moon phase, or if New Years Eve will be most appropriate.
>
> Thankyou in advance for your help,
>
> Nicky.
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
____________________ ooo)(0({O})0)(ooo____________________

Witches Workshop hold regular workshops see
http://www.witchesworkshop.com/Circle/circle_workshop.html

Keep up to date via our WitchesWorshop Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney-Australia/WitchesWorkshop/135651219624

WitchesWorkshop and Witch Camp Australia also run camps
several times a year - check out our websites for updates.
http://www.witchcampaustralia.org.au
http://www.witchesworkshop.com
___________________________________________________________

The WitchesWorkshop egroup holds the expectation that a
tolerant and respectful dialogue be strived for in our  
communication with other pagans, witches magicians, et al.
Members are encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering
to these principles & to notify owner.

info@witchesworkshop.com
___________________________________________________________

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu