duminică, 20 februarie 2011

[13Witches] Digest Number 7313

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
Re: Vibrations Matter From: Raven )O(
2.
**Topic Tag**, 2/20/2011, 12:00 am From: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
3.
Numerology and things From: Samantha S

Messages

1a.

Re: Vibrations Matter

Posted by: "Raven )O(" reenehopkins@yahoo.com   reenehopkins

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:02 am (PST)



I have noticed at times when my husband and I are at different vibrational
levels that I don't sleep well with him laying close to me. Those are the nights
when he usually gets kicked or hit, even when I am asleep. Its like it is so
uncomfortable to me that I fight to get away from it.

Is there something that can be done to change that?

Blessed Be
Raven

2.

**Topic Tag**, 2/20/2011, 12:00 am

Posted by: "13Witches@yahoogroups.com" 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:57 pm (PST)



Reminder from: 13Witches Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/cal

**Topic Tag**
Sunday February 20, 2011
All Day
(This event repeats every week.)

Notes:
It's Topic Tag again. Whoever posed the last question for Topic Tag needs to tag someone else today.

All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2011
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
3.

Numerology and things

Posted by: "Samantha S" itsapenpalworld@gmail.com   xoxoxowithlove

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:21 am (PST)



I have been studying Numerology for a while now and well I got the basics
and beginning down and am looking for a more advanced way to learn more
Numerology. Is there any book recommendations you can suggest or a website?
I would really appreciate it a lot. Lately, I have been learning about
Angels and Angel Numbers. Mainly a lot from Doreen Virtue. Anyone know of
any other good books about Angels? or websites?
I am trying to be active in this group. I apologize for the lack of posting.
I dont get online much unless I use my phone. But, I look forward to some
replies and some help. Also, Im interested in what everyone is learning or
studying right now. Link me a website or book recommendation. Im always up
for learning something new.

I had this dream about someone who passed away a couple years ago. He was in
my life since I was born and was my moms boyfriend off and on for years,
well he died of old age at 8 the age of 90 I think and I had a dream I went
to his house and his daughter handed me a photo album that was mine that I
supposely left when we moved out when I was a teen (my mom and me) and
looking in the album was a picture of him and me (I was a kid in the photo)
and the I started crying. We were close in our own way, he was a good
listener and told me stories of him in the Navy and his wife before she
passed away. Well, anyhow I haven't had a dream about him or seeing his
face, just of the house I used to live in that was his and this time I had
seen a photo of him and I. I woke up in tears. Just curious as to what it
can mean.

I am also studying dreams and how to decode them. Any good websites or book
recommendations? LOL. I know I keep asking, sorry! But, I am a Sagittarius
and love to learn about everything. So, any help would be greatly
appreciated. I am also reading about faeries. Not sure if they are real as I
dont live in the country, but I have ancestors from Ireland and some family
history of my family being Druids also. I believe sometime's faeries or
angels help me find things Im looking for. For example, this happens
everyday, I will be looking for something and look in a certain spot and its
not there, then I get a feeling to look again and somehow it's magickally
there. Has that happened to anyone before?

Thanks for reading. Hope I didn't bore anyone..LOL
xoxoxo,
Samantha (FaeryAngel)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu