duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

[Earthwise] Digest Number 2730

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: Hearth/Home, New Home Spells From: Silver Fox

Message

1a.

Re: Hearth/Home, New Home Spells

Posted by: "Silver Fox" silverfox_57@hotmail.com   trickster9993

Sat Nov 5, 2011 8:42 am (PDT)





Steps To Ritualistically Cleanse Your House

Source Unknown

1. Crack open your windows for at least ten minutes. Even in
the winter. You need to give that crappy energy that you've been building up
some place to go, like outside your house.

2. Empty your salt bowl. If you don't have one, you should
get one. It naturally soaks up a lot of less than positive stuff floating
around your house. It should be in a place that sees a lot of traffic. Mine is
in the cutout in my kitchen, which looks out to my living room and front door.
A salt bowl is simply a bowl with sea salt or kosher salt in it. When emptying
mine, I flush all the salt down my sink and clean the bowl with soap and water.
I dry it and then add fresh new salt.

3. Recharge your house wards. I am awful with any kind of
shield magic. I learned on Momma Starr's Old Style Conjure podcast that using a
lemon with salt also works to keep out negative energy. I cut a lemon in half
and dip each half in salt and put each half outside my front door facing each
other and use it as a ward to keep people who mean me harm out of my house.

4. Recharge your continuous magic. As a writer, I definitely
keep continuous money magic going to make sure money keeps coming into my
house. I try to burn a candle on my money honey pot weekly with symbols or
words etched into my dressed candle that work to bring in whatever kind of
money I need that week (a small bit of found money, writing money, new job
opportunities, savings, etc) .

5. Using your sacred broom, sweep all the negative energy
from every room out your front door. My sacred broom comes from Michael's Craft
store and I have it "fixed" as Hoodoo traditions would say to cleanse
my house of negative energy. This is that broom's only job so it doesn't get
confused. It stays by my front door.

6. Smudge your house with a sage bundle to cleanse all
negative influences out. Make sure to smudge closets, mirrors, TVs, computers
and windows.

7. Give light and water offerings to your deities. We light
up our altar last and give thanks to our gods for what we have and we enjoy how
beautiful the altar looks and how good the house feels.

Silver Fox

"It is all true, it is not true. The more I tell you, the more I shall lie. What is story but jesting Pilate's cry. I am not paid to tell you the truth."

Jane Yolen; The Storyteller

> To: EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com
> From: blue_eyes3713@yahoo.com
> Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 00:57:03 +0000
> Subject: [Earthwise] Hearth/Home, New Home Spells
>
> Hello! I am new to this site but I have been a practicing Natural Witch for almost 15 years. My son and I are moving into a new home this weekend and I would really appreciate any home/hearth spells, rituals, new home spells/rituals, cleansing, etc. that anyone would like to share. I have some of course, however, I love learning and would love to hear others ideas.
> BLessed Be!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Own a business?

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
___________________________________________________________________________

ø¤º°`  Earthwise   ø¤º°`
   <:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::]]======0
  The Worldwide Spirit of Paganism  
      in Australia,  America & Worldwide!
  Take a Look at Our Huge EBay Store
  For all your Magickal & Ritual Supplies
  http://stores.ebay.com.au/Astarte-Earthwise
___________________________________________________________________________

This Earthwise Book of Shadows group holds the expectation
that a tolerant, mature and respectful dialogue be strived
for in our communications with each other. Members are
encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering to these
principles and to notify the list owner Astarte if you are
offended by a posting, write to me at
earthwise@bigpond.com
Thank you.
___________________________________________________________________________

Earthwise is a world wide group.
We are based in Bolwarra, NSW. Australia.
Located in the beautiful Hunter Valley where we hold sacred rituals, workshops, social events and outings, for more information see our calendar of events at Witches Meetup
http://www.meetup.com/earthwise/
___________________________________________________________________________

Astarte also works full time as a Psychic Counsellor, Medium,
Clairvoyant, Healer and Teacher.
If she can be of assistance to you, please see her home page at
www.earthwise.net.au
___________________________________________________________________________

ARE YOU CREATIVE?
Astarte is always sourcing new suppliers of quality pagan
related items, to purchase wholesale or even put on consignment,
she willing to purchase worldwide items for the Earthwise Store.
If you have something of interest please contact Astarte
earthwise@bigpond.com
___________________________________________________________________________
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu