joi, 10 noiembrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2976

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: New Person Here!

Posted by: "Ana" anagallaway@yahoo.com   anagallaway

Wed Nov 9, 2011 12:54 pm (PST)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Kathee" <kat13tpa@...> wrote:
>
> Hi there! My name is Kathee. I saw this group and thought I would join it. I sense things, like spirits and "know" things once in a while. I want to hone in on that! How? I don't know. Maybe I can learn to strengthen it.
> I sometimes hear voices, when I am just almost dosing off to sleep. I know I am entering a different plane.
> I talk to my angels and I feel I have lost contact with them over the months.
> I have lost my job, almost homeless, and now on my way back to Florida from PA, in a few weeks. I am trying to get back on my feet. I am hoping that I am doing the right thing. :)
> Thank you for letting me join this group. :)
>
> Kathee~~
>
Hello Kathee, I hope this message gets to you. i rather write you personally. I have been in your situation. Trying to develop my abilities and understand them. I have a good friend who has helped me thru this and taught me how to get better at it. How to enjoy what abilites I have.
And how to protect myself too.
I am talking to him now, if you would like, we can give you some pointers. It would be nice to talk with you anyway, there are not many like us around.
so, just wanted to say hi.
If you want to talk please e-mail me, I am a down to earth easy going person. (AnaGallaway@Yahoo.com)
Thanks

2.

blessings on this cold and blistful day

Posted by: "angel M" bellesangel99@yahoo.com   bellesangel99

Wed Nov 9, 2011 12:55 pm (PST)



So holidays, are coming up, and there's so much negative thinking out there... i would love to hear about some positive things in our lives? what are you blessed to have in your life, and what are you wanting to accomplish in a short time goal? I believe, if we focus, on one small task at a time, we can finish more... than taking on the world.. but ending up worse off, that you dont finish anything.. I am blessed to have a roof over my head,and for my son... for the relationship we are now having ... I'm focusing on today, cause i dont know what will come tomorrow. I can't change my past, but if i look forward to what i have today ... I will become more positive each day to come ...I'm blessed to have a peaceful life, that I'm not in a drama world. I'm not in a lifestyle, for which i fear anymore .for the knowledge i've learned, through the hard lessons i needed at one time endure, and for the wonderful little connections,that happen to me , which show me a little peace of my true path ...i will keep focusing on my study and everyday for 20 minutes to take time out for myself i need to instead of leaving, and running from a situation... i need to start loving myself, and everything will come in its own time..i will keep helping people when i have that opportunity, but not to give away my services for less than i am worth.i will learn a new way of dealing with my stress, in a more positive way...i will forgive those who have hurt me, so that they will not have power of me again .Blessed be ... I thank spirit, for helping me, to follow my dreams... to make whatever i want to come true, if i just believe...so must it be...

3a.

Re: Tarot Detectives - Explore the Cards with the 7 Clue Method (for

Posted by: "lovi" loviatar999@yahoo.com.au   loviatar999

Wed Nov 9, 2011 12:55 pm (PST)



When will this be starting??

Ty :)
Lovi

> >
> > Who would be interested in exploring the Tarot, card by card, for FREE using my secret 7 Clue Method that I taught in my (not free) Tarot Classroom? There's homework, but I guarantee you'll know the cards (and yourself) better if you stick with it. I'll be teachig it right on the newly re-launched Tarot Gals Blog (Gina Pace, aka Wicce, creatrix of the Pagan Tarot is the other "gal")--with a separate post for each card where you will share your answers.
> >
> > I thought Halloween/Samhain would be a PERFECT time to start investigating the cards--for both absolute beginners AND those wanting to go deeper with the cards.
> >
> > No deck is necessary (I'll provide four images from four different decks for EACH card), nor is any prior experience.
> >
> > The introductory post is now up at http://www.tarotgals.com/2011/10/tarot-detective-investigating-the-cards-with-the-7-clue-method-1.html Shortened URL is http://shar.es/byNjB
> >
> > Hope you can join me as a Tarot Detective!
> >
> > Janet
> > http://JanetBoyer.com
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> Jude <jdashiel@...>
> When people ask do you believe in Numerology, the proper reply for me at
> least is do you believe in a hammer? The proper answer for me for both
> questions is no, they're both tools and to be used under appropriate
> circumstances.
>

3b.

Re: Tarot Detectives - Explore the Cards with the 7 Clue Method (for

Posted by: "rr" rrshade1@gmail.com   rrobynns

Wed Nov 9, 2011 12:56 pm (PST)



Yes..thnx..sounds intriguing
On Oct 31, 2011 6:03 PM, "bluejay_2112" <bluejay_2112@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hi all!
>
> Who would be interested in exploring the Tarot, card by card, for FREE
> using my secret 7 Clue Method that I taught in my (not free) Tarot
> Classroom? There's homework, but I guarantee you'll know the cards (and
> yourself) better if you stick with it. I'll be teachig it right on the
> newly re-launched Tarot Gals Blog (Gina Pace, aka Wicce, creatrix of the
> Pagan Tarot is the other "gal")--with a separate post for each card where
> you will share your answers.
>
> I thought Halloween/Samhain would be a PERFECT time to start investigating
> the cards--for both absolute beginners AND those wanting to go deeper with
> the cards.
>
> No deck is necessary (I'll provide four images from four different decks
> for EACH card), nor is any prior experience.
>
> The introductory post is now up at
> http://www.tarotgals.com/2011/10/tarot-detective-investigating-the-cards-with-the-7-clue-method-1.htmlShortened URL is
> http://shar.es/byNjB
>
> Hope you can join me as a Tarot Detective!
>
> Janet
> http://JanetBoyer.com
>
>
>
3c.

Re: Tarot Detectives - Explore the Cards with the 7 Clue Method (for

Posted by: "MillicentTurtle@aol.com" MillicentTurtle@aol.com   millieb03

Wed Nov 9, 2011 12:56 pm (PST)



Hi Jude. This Is Millicent. I love reading tarot and oracle cards. Today I just received three new decks. The Paulina Tarot. The transparent oracle cards. You read them in layers and The Mah Jong cards. I was just charging them up a few minutes ago but now I must rest a little while and find something to eat later. Oh, by the way, I bought them all form amazon.com. Have a peaceful afternoon all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
To: Witch_Essentials <Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 5, 2011 12:22 pm
Subject: Re: [Witch_Essentials] Tarot Detectives - Explore the Cards with the 7 Clue Method (for free!!)

I don't know if such a method will work for me. I never did anything
visual since a premature birth left me permanently totally blind. So
long as I can get an accurate word picture though this ought to be
possible.

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011, bluejay_2112 wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Who would be interested in exploring the Tarot, card by card, for FREE using my secret 7 Clue Method that I taught in my (not free) Tarot Classroom? There's homework, but I guarantee you'll know the cards (and yourself) better if you stick with it. I'll be teachig it right on the newly re-launched Tarot Gals Blog (Gina Pace, aka Wicce, creatrix of the Pagan Tarot is the other "gal")--with a separate post for each card where you will share your answers.
>
> I thought Halloween/Samhain would be a PERFECT time to start investigating the cards--for both absolute beginners AND those wanting to go deeper with the cards.
>
> No deck is necessary (I'll provide four images from four different decks for EACH card), nor is any prior experience.
>
> The introductory post is now up at http://www.tarotgals.com/2011/10/tarot-detective-investigating-the-cards-with-the-7-clue-method-1.html Shortened URL is http://shar.es/byNjB
>
> Hope you can join me as a Tarot Detective!
>
> Janet
> http://JanetBoyer.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

Jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
When people ask do you believe in Numerology, the proper reply for me at
least is do you believe in a hammer? The proper answer for me for both
questions is no, they're both tools and to be used under appropriate
circumstances.

4a.

Re: Plants n stuff!

Posted by: "Tam Chanel" kittchanel6@yahoo.com   kittchanel6

Wed Nov 9, 2011 12:55 pm (PST)



WOw. That was VERY good! Thank you so much. Library, here I come!! n Thu Nov 3rd, 2011 12:32 PM EDT Thayna wrote:>I haven't found any thing as far as magical or healing to go with the Dusty Miller. But then you can always just sit with the plant and wait for it to tell you what energy it will be willing to share with you. >>>Just go into a meditative state while sitting near the plant and see what happens between and the energy of the plant. But do some research thru the library to see if it is poison to eat or if it cause skin allergies first. >>>That is the only thing I would suggest doing.>>>>>--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Thayna" <thaynabilberry@...> wrote:>>>> I looked at the picture and then looked in a book that I own to see if I>> could find it. It looks like it may be a "Dusty Miller" But that is>> still just a guess based on the picture you posted. But look up that>> name or the Latin name Senecio Cineraria.>> >> >> >> Love
and Light,>> Thayna>> --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Tam Chanel <kittchanel6@>>> wrote:>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> > Hey any one here good at identifuying plants, shrubs, bushes,, &/or>> tress?? I need help trying to figure out what this bush is up fron of my>> house. Thanks.>> >>>>>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for family,

kids and living

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu