vineri, 4 noiembrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2973

Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

1.
New Person Here! From: Kathee
2a.
Re: Newbie Hello All From: daleah4
3.
SAMHAIN gREETINGS From: Christine
4a.
Re: Plants n stuff! From: Thayna

Messages

1.

New Person Here!

Posted by: "Kathee" kat13tpa@yahoo.com   kat13tpa

Thu Nov 3, 2011 3:03 pm (PDT)



Hi there! My name is Kathee. I saw this group and thought I would join it. I sense things, like spirits and "know" things once in a while. I want to hone in on that! How? I don't know. Maybe I can learn to strengthen it.
I sometimes hear voices, when I am just almost dosing off to sleep. I know I am entering a different plane.
I talk to my angels and I feel I have lost contact with them over the months.
I have lost my job, almost homeless, and now on my way back to Florida from PA, in a few weeks. I am trying to get back on my feet. I am hoping that I am doing the right thing. :)
Thank you for letting me join this group. :)

Kathee~~

2a.

Re: Newbie Hello All

Posted by: "daleah4" daleah4@gmail.com   daleah4

Thu Nov 3, 2011 3:03 pm (PDT)



Merry Meet, Amy!

I'm a newbie too on this site. It sounds as though we are in the same stage of life, although I only have ONE wonderful adult child and a wonderful boyfriend.

I am new, but am practicing witchcraft. Maybe we can help one another; I need help researching the pantheons, as I get overwhelmed by the sheer number of gods/goddesses! I am familiar with most Greek/Roman/Norse mythologies, but that's about it!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you; have a blessed weekend!

Daleah

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "magiccat1966" <magiccat1966@...> wrote:
>
> Merry Meet everyone. My name is Amy but online I go by magiccat or sometimes even cat just to make it easier for people to chat with me. I am a mother of two wonderful adult children and I have a very wonderful boyfriend. I have been reading about Paganism and wicca on and off for more then 7 years but haven't really practiced it. I don't feel I know enough and sometimes I just have trouble taking it all in(what I read). I love to research things for people. It helps me to learn as well when I help them find answers. It's very nice to meet you all. Hope you have a wonderfully magical weekend everyone.Blessings to all.
>

3.

SAMHAIN gREETINGS

Posted by: "Christine" varenaceleste@yahoo.co.uk   varenaceleste

Thu Nov 3, 2011 3:03 pm (PDT)



Merry meet my name is Christine and i live in Cardiff. I am an organiser of the Cardiff moot and a member of both Swansea and Neath moots
I would love to meet other like minded individuals who share the same interests as me.
My hobbies are gardening ,growing herbs for magical uses, reading ,walking and appreciating all Mother Earth has given me.
My greatgrandmother was a spirit board user and it was her who taught me to dowse.
Anyway look forward to getting to know all of you soon.
Blessings and love for the approaching Samhain xxx

4a.

Re: Plants n stuff!

Posted by: "Thayna" thaynabilberry@yahoo.com   thaynabilberry

Thu Nov 3, 2011 3:04 pm (PDT)



I haven't found any thing as far as magical or healing to go with the Dusty Miller. But then you can always just sit with the plant and wait for it to tell you what energy it will be willing to share with you.

Just go into a meditative state while sitting near the plant and see what happens between and the energy of the plant. But do some research thru the library to see if it is poison to eat or if it cause skin allergies first.

That is the only thing I would suggest doing.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Thayna" <thaynabilberry@...> wrote:
>
> I looked at the picture and then looked in a book that I own to see if I
> could find it. It looks like it may be a "Dusty Miller" But that is
> still just a guess based on the picture you posted. But look up that
> name or the Latin name Senecio Cineraria.
>
>
>
> Love and Light,
> Thayna
> --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Tam Chanel <kittchanel6@>
> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Hey any one here good at identifuying plants, shrubs, bushes,, &/or
> tress?? I need help trying to figure out what this bush is up fron of my
> house. Thanks.
> >
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about cats.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu