miercuri, 2 noiembrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2972

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

My Introduction!/Welcome Faery Warrior

Posted by: "Keelty_Sage" walksalone2004@yahoo.com   keelty_sage

Tue Nov 1, 2011 8:28 pm (PDT)



Welcome Faery Warrior, if you are the Faery Warrior I have known from other groups then I am more then happy you are here. Always nice to bump into old friends. There are a lot of nice people here with a lot of knowledge so think you will like it here.
 
BB
Keelty Sage
 
 
My Introduction!
Posted by: "Faery Warrior" faeryfiachdubh@googlemail.com   faerywarrior
Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:08 pm (PDT)

Greetings all,

I am new to this group and would like to introduce myself.

I am Faery Warrior a 38 year old mother of three children from Rhondda Valleys in South Wales, UK.
I am from a hereditary family of Traditional Irish Witches and Celtic and Faery Shamans.
I am also a lightworker and healer.
I am a Crystal and Colour Therapist, Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Reiki Grand Master.
I am looking forward to learning and interacting with you all- sharing experiences, learning from them and aiding others where I can.
I am an open book, so please feel free to ask any questions you wish.
The only silly question is the one unasked!

Aos Sidhe Blessings
Faery Warrior
Crystal Light Unto Light

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu