luni, 21 noiembrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2982

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Re: Prayers and positive energies please From: MillicentTurtle@aol.com
2.
Seeking WWII Pagan Vets From: Indy Wiz

Messages

1a.

Re: Prayers and positive energies please

Posted by: "MillicentTurtle@aol.com" MillicentTurtle@aol.com   millieb03

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:09 pm (PST)




Hello Toni,
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Yes, what you're going through is painful but hang in there, the problem will soon pass. Maybe you should see a counselor for a little while to help you cope with the separation of your husband. Also. Don't let your ex-friend put a curse on you. Remember people can't put curses on others. You can only curse yourself by letting the problem build up inside of you and making you miserable. I have bipolar disorder and counseling has helped me a lot and I'm having better days now. Thank God. I will say a prayer for you and I hope that you will feel and do better soon.

God Bless,

Millicent

-----Original Message-----
From: toniak96 <toniak96@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials <Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 19, 2011 2:30 pm
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Prayers and positive energies please

Hi everyone, I haven't posted here in a very long time, but I am asking for your prayers and positive energies. I have been separated from my husband for almost 2 years. About 2 or 3 months ago he moved in with my ex-best-friend of 16 years and although her husband is there too, it all too painfull. I have tried to move on with my life although the ex-friend has told me that she has put some sort of curse on me. The worst part-she lives right between my home and my mother's home so we have a constant daily reminder of the situation. I started having panic attacks and had to go on medication. I am trying to do things to protect myself from anything she may have tried to do to me, but I am such a newbie still at this. I have filed for divorce since he moved in with her. Thanks everyone for your prayers.

2.

Seeking WWII Pagan Vets

Posted by: "Indy Wiz" indywiz@yahoo.com   indywiz

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 pm (PST)



Seeking WWII Pagan Vets for an radio interview. If you know of any WWII Pagan Vets please have them contact me at --indywiz@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

In Her Service,

Dave

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Community resources

for parents

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu