luni, 28 noiembrie 2011

[Earthwise] Digest Number 2746

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
Dream - Working with the Masters From: Holly Stokes

Message

1.

Dream - Working with the Masters

Posted by: "Holly Stokes" holly@ravenoriginals.com   hollyberrysheart

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:48 am (PST)



I was having a pretty wild dream this morning. I was in this place on a
mountain that was like a monastery where one might go to be trained by the
masters. My husband was there as well. We were both in the physical course
together.. we were being taught something like Tai Chi but it was called To
Tai Chi or something like that . something only the masters knew. Suddenly
one of the masters recognized me and called out my name and said.. Holly,
what on Earth are you doing in this class . you should be in the class for
the creatives. I said to her, because I want to do it all. Everyone in the
class laughed, even the masters. the master was like. but no one can do it
all and no one needs to do it all .. and I said but I want to learn it all
and at least give everything a try. I want to see for myself how much I can
do... I want to explore all the abilities inside me.

The master and the other students then began to tell about how the classes
for the creatives were very hard. Telling about some of their own
experiences from the classes. They started going on about how the master
would describe things for you to draw and you would have to draw from your
own mind ... you would not be given an image in the physical to draw from.
I was then shown images of their results and the master spoke about how
different everyone's perspectives were and how beautiful each drawing turned
out. I understood this and appreciated the process and that this would be
something that would just make me better at what I already do. but it did
not change the fact that I wanted to try the harder things. things that I
had never tried before to see what other abilities were inside me.

The Master appreciated my wanting to learn and so allowed me to do so.

I was then given this task that was extremely odd in my mind. I had to open
up this fruit/plant looking thing that had something in its center .. it was
round and had thousands of hair like moving parts.. very compact and the
size of a silver dollar. I had to be very careful taking it out . placing it
in the palm of my hand and moving it to this big cushion type thing that
wasn't really a cushion.. I'm not sure what it was. The master had told me
what it was but that bit I forgot. When I placed this thing on the cushion
looking thing it began moving from inside its center - outward. the cushion
looking thing it sat on then began to grow. The master said to me that
whatever it is placed on.. grows. It has the ability to turn even the
smallest stone into a mountain.

The next scene in this dream was as if that master and I were floating
overhead while this thing I took from the plant was creating a mountain. as
the rock it was on grew it would move to another section of the rock and the
rock would continue to grow and grow until it was indeed a very large
mountain.

Suddenly my dream leads to an end where even in the dream it felt also as
though I had skipped past many things to get to this part of the dream. I
was in some sort of group discussion about death and I spoke up to say. but
I already know where I go, I have seen it. Everyone paused. the master
looked at me quizzically and asked me to tell them what it was I saw.

I spoke of a large stone mountain that was dome shaped surrounded by pine
trees. The Master then said I know exactly where that it.. let me show you
and she then took me to that place . we went there and we were floating
above it and I looked at her and said something like, see.. I told you I
had seen it ( this was a place only the masters knew of .. I was told. she
again looked at me quizzically) and thats where I woke from the dream.

Note: there were lots of details that I had also seen in this dream that I
haven't described here such as the vibrant colors of the drawings the
students had done.. the landscape of the mountain the monastery was on. some
of the tasks the students were taking part in.. etc.


Many Blessings,
Raventalker

Blog: http://www.MyRavenBlog.com

Halloween Blog: http://simplyhalloween.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/angelguide444
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Raventalker777

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
___________________________________________________________________________

ø¤º°`  Earthwise   ø¤º°`
   <:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::]]======0
  The Worldwide Spirit of Paganism  
      in Australia,  America & Worldwide!
  Take a Look at Our Huge EBay Store
  For all your Magickal & Ritual Supplies
  http://stores.ebay.com.au/Astarte-Earthwise
___________________________________________________________________________

This Earthwise Book of Shadows group holds the expectation
that a tolerant, mature and respectful dialogue be strived
for in our communications with each other. Members are
encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering to these
principles and to notify the list owner Astarte if you are
offended by a posting, write to me at
earthwise@bigpond.com
Thank you.
___________________________________________________________________________

Earthwise is a world wide group.
We are based in Bolwarra, NSW. Australia.
Located in the beautiful Hunter Valley where we hold sacred rituals, workshops, social events and outings, for more information see our calendar of events at Witches Meetup
http://www.meetup.com/earthwise/
___________________________________________________________________________

Astarte also works full time as a Psychic Counsellor, Medium,
Clairvoyant, Healer and Teacher.
If she can be of assistance to you, please see her home page at
www.earthwise.net.au
___________________________________________________________________________

ARE YOU CREATIVE?
Astarte is always sourcing new suppliers of quality pagan
related items, to purchase wholesale or even put on consignment,
she willing to purchase worldwide items for the Earthwise Store.
If you have something of interest please contact Astarte
earthwise@bigpond.com
___________________________________________________________________________
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu