sâmbătă, 12 noiembrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2977

Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Kiddie Candy Mojo Bags

Posted by: "Millie" MillicentTurtle@aol.com   millieb03

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:05 am (PST)



Hi, Millie here. Just here to fill you in on my latest activities. Yesterday, I made several mojo bags filled with candy for the neighborhood children. I filled paper bags with gummie eyes and smarties. I also did the same thing for all saints day too. Yesterday, the candy was 75% off, so I got a really great deal. Then, I bought a roll of duc tape to outline the talking board, that I made and a couple of wooden orbs for my board. Peace and blessings to all.

Millie

1b.

Re: Kiddie Candy Mojo Bags

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:08 am (PST)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Millie" <MillicentTurtle@...>
wrote:
>
> Hi, Millie here. Just here to fill you in on my latest activities.
Yesterday, I made several mojo bags filled with candy for the
neighborhood children. I filled paper bags with gummie eyes and
smarties. I also did the same thing for all saints day too. Yesterday,
the candy was 75% off, so I got a really great deal. Then, I bought a
roll of duc tape to outline the talking board, that I made and a couple
of wooden orbs for my board. Peace and blessings to all.
>
> Millie
>

GAIA:

With all due respect and appreciation, It's a nice thought, but i
can't help wondering how their parents feel about you encouraging them
to eat yet MORE CANDY right after Halloween...... I guess i'd feel
better about the project if you included some "healthy" treats.....

2a.

Re: blessings on this cold and blistful day

Posted by: "MillicentTurtle@aol.com" MillicentTurtle@aol.com   millieb03

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:06 am (PST)



Hi. This is Millicent. I agree with you. There's too much negativity around. I get sick and tired of every time I turn on the tv, someone's complaining about their self inflicted, unnecessary problems. On the bright side, I'm pretty happy today. I'm greaful for having a comfortable bed, hobbies that make me happy and delicious coffee with flavored creamer. Peace and blessing to you all.

-----Original Message-----
From: angel M <bellesangel99@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials <Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 9, 2011 2:55 pm
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] blessings on this cold and blistful day

So holidays, are coming up, and there's so much negative thinking out there... i would love to hear about some positive things in our lives? what are you blessed to have in your life, and what are you wanting to accomplish in a short time goal? I believe, if we focus, on one small task at a time, we can finish more... than taking on the world.. but ending up worse off, that you dont finish anything.. I am blessed to have a roof over my head,and for my son... for the relationship we are now having ... I'm focusing on today, cause i dont know what will come tomorrow. I can't change my past, but if i look forward to what i have today ... I will become more positive each day to come ...I'm blessed to have a peaceful life, that I'm not in a drama world. I'm not in a lifestyle, for which i fear anymore .for the knowledge i've learned, through the hard lessons i needed at one time endure, and for the wonderful little connections,that happen to me , which show me a litt le peace of my true path ...i will keep focusing on my study and everyday for 20 minutes to take time out for myself i need to instead of leaving, and running from a situation... i need to start loving myself, and everything will come in its own time..i will keep helping people when i have that opportunity, but not to give away my services for less than i am worth.i will learn a new way of dealing with my stress, in a more positive way...i will forgive those who have hurt me, so that they will not have power of me again .Blessed be ... I thank spirit, for helping me, to follow my dreams... to make whatever i want to come true, if i just believe...so must it be...

2b.

Re: blessings on this cold and blistful day

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 am (PST)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, MillicentTurtle@... wrote:
>
> Hi. This is Millicent. I agree with you. There's too much negativity
around. I get sick and tired of every time I turn on the tv, someone's
complaining about their self inflicted, unnecessary problems. On the
bright side, I'm pretty happy today. I'm greaful for having a
comfortable bed, hobbies that make me happy and delicious coffee with
flavored creamer. Peace and blessing to you all.
>
>

GAIA:

Um, did it occur to you that this is a rather negative message of
fault-finding with others?

Y'see, it's easy to point at others for faults that we ourselves
sometimes automatically "commit", without thinking.

As the saying goes: "When we point a finger at someone else, there are
four pointing back at us"..... Maybe they're the ones we really need to
pay attention to.

>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: angel M bellesangel99@...
> To: Witch_Essentials Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wed, Nov 9, 2011 2:55 pm
> Subject: [Witch_Essentials] blessings on this cold and blistful day
>
>
>
>
> So holidays, are coming up, and there's so much negative thinking out
there... i would love to hear about some positive things in our lives?
what are you blessed to have in your life, and what are you wanting to
accomplish in a short time goal? I believe, if we focus, on one small
task at a time, we can finish more... than taking on the world.. but
ending up worse off, that you dont finish anything.. I am blessed to
have a roof over my head,and for my son... for the relationship we are
now having ... I'm focusing on today, cause i dont know what will come
tomorrow. I can't change my past, but if i look forward to what i have
today ... I will become more positive each day to come ...I'm blessed to
have a peaceful life, that I'm not in a drama world. I'm not in a
lifestyle, for which i fear anymore .for the knowledge i've learned,
through the hard lessons i needed at one time endure, and for the
wonderful little connections,that happen to me , which show me a litt le
peace of my true path ...i will keep focusing on my study and everyday
for 20 minutes to take time out for myself i need to instead of leaving,
and running from a situation... i need to start loving myself, and
everything will come in its own time..i will keep helping people when i
have that opportunity, but not to give away my services for less than i
am worth.i will learn a new way of dealing with my stress, in a more
positive way...i will forgive those who have hurt me, so that they will
not have power of me again .Blessed be ... I thank spirit, for helping
me, to follow my dreams... to make whatever i want to come true, if i
just believe...so must it be...
>

2c.

Re: blessings on this cold and blistful day

Posted by: "Keelty_Sage" walksalone2004@yahoo.com   keelty_sage

Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:48 pm (PST)



I am thankful that I have a job with the economy the way it is. Mostly I am glad I have made friends with some very knowledgeable people in the pagan community online; just wish I could find some where I live. I am thankful I have a good son and a good daughter. I am thankful I have a good husband (even if he doesn't understand my path) that is willing to get me the books and other things I ask for on my path. I am presently reading "An ABC of Witchcraft past and present," by Doreen Valiente. Just this week I got a new book and tarot set in the mail he bought for me; "The Wiccan Year, Spells, Rituals, Holiday Celebrations," by Judy Ann Nock; and The Wildwood Tarot set.
 
Happy Holidays to all of you.
 
Keelty Sage

When we become more comfortable in our own skins, we care less what people might think of us, cuz we think well enough of ourselves. carpediemadeomus

--- On Sun, 11/6/11, angel M <bellesangel99@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: angel M <bellesangel99@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] blessings on this cold and blistful day
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 6, 2011, 5:10 PM

 

So holidays, are coming up, and there's so much negative thinking out there... i would love to hear about some positive things in our lives? what are you blessed to have in your life, and what are you wanting to accomplish in a short time goal? I believe, if we focus, on one small task at a time, we can finish more... than taking on the world.. but ending up worse off, that you dont finish anything.. I am blessed to have a roof over my head,and for my son... for the relationship we are now having ... I'm focusing on today, cause i dont know what will come tomorrow. I can't change my past, but if i look forward to what i have today ... I will become more positive each day to come ...I'm blessed to have a peaceful life, that I'm not in a drama world. I'm not in a lifestyle, for which i fear anymore .for the knowledge i've learned, through the hard lessons i needed at one time endure, and for the wonderful little connections,that happen to me , which show
me a little peace of my true path ...i will keep focusing on my study and everyday for 20 minutes to take time out for myself i need to instead of leaving, and running from a situation... i need to start loving myself, and everything will come in its own time..i will keep helping people when i have that opportunity, but not to give away my services for less than i am worth.i will learn a new way of dealing with my stress, in a more positive way...i will forgive those who have hurt me, so that they will not have power of me again .Blessed be ... I thank spirit, for helping me, to follow my dreams... to make whatever i want to come true, if i just believe...so must it be...

3.

Last call for GBG "Year and a Day" Calendars

Posted by: "anthlink6767" ANTHLINK@AOL.COM   anthlink6767

Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:48 pm (PST)



I need to give a final number for the Printer soon.

Please let me know prior to November 17 (next Thursday) if you would like to order a 2012 "Year and a Day" calendar.

You can order online at: http://www.GBG.calendar.com

Thank you very much to everyone who has supported this project over the last two years!

Blessings,

Link
AnthLink@aol.com


p.s. Feel free to share this info with your friends and contacts! Thanks...

------------------------------------------------

>Over the last two years, I created "Year and a Day" calendars with interesting historical articles, interviews and photos of Gerald Gardner, Doreen Valiente and several of GBG's other High Priestesses.

This year's articles and photos include Eleanor Bone, one of GBG's High Priestesses and an
elder of the Craft in England.

The new 2012 version is available at: http://www.GBGcalendar.com

The calendar includes:

- Photos, articles, interviews and quotes for GBG, Doreen Valiente, Eleanor Bone and Monique Wilson. They date from the 1950s through the 1980s, including photos from Gardner's witchcraft museum on the Isle of Man.

- Feast days and Pagan holidays for each day of the year, with info and artwork from around the world, honoring deities from many cultures.

- Some new holidays were added since last year!

- A new set of inspirational quotable quotes for each month from famous religious figures and interesting personalities.

- Full moons and New Moons, along with each Zodiac sign.

The cost for each calendar is $15 which includes free shipping within the US. (Additional postage applies for international mail.)

Calendars will be mailed in early December, in time for Yule gifts.

For each calendar sold, a donation will be made to organizations which help preserve Craft history, such as the Doreen Valiente Foundation and the Museum of Witchcraft in the UK.

Thank you to everyone who expressed their support and kind words for this project over the last two years. The 2012 version will be the best yet...

Please visit www.GBGcalendar.com to see a sample month, plus thumbnails of each photo and article.

Blessings,

Link

4.

wrong web address -

Posted by: "anthlink6767" ANTHLINK@AOL.COM   anthlink6767

Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:48 pm (PST)



The correct address should be: http://www.GBGcalendar.com

Sorry -

L.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Resources and tips

for parents

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu