duminică, 20 noiembrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2981

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: Pagan Yule Carols

Posted by: "Max" maxcrone@charter.net   maxcrone

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:29 pm (PST)



This is wonderful!
BB,
MaxCrone
From: ANTHLINK@AOL.COM
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:00 PM
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Pagan Yule Carols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3I4HNwMrXY

...one of my favorites.

From the lovely & talented Karina Skye...

'tis the Season!

Blessings,

Link

2.

Prayers and positive energies please

Posted by: "toniak96" toniak96@yahoo.com   toniak96

Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:29 pm (PST)



Hi everyone, I haven't posted here in a very long time, but I am asking for your prayers and positive energies. I have been separated from my husband for almost 2 years. About 2 or 3 months ago he moved in with my ex-best-friend of 16 years and although her husband is there too, it all too painfull. I have tried to move on with my life although the ex-friend has told me that she has put some sort of curse on me. The worst part-she lives right between my home and my mother's home so we have a constant daily reminder of the situation. I started having panic attacks and had to go on medication. I am trying to do things to protect myself from anything she may have tried to do to me, but I am such a newbie still at this. I have filed for divorce since he moved in with her. Thanks everyone for your prayers.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu