joi, 24 noiembrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2984

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Re: Prayers and positive energies please From: toniak96
2.
Dear Friends From: Teresa

Messages

1a.

Re: Prayers and positive energies please

Posted by: "toniak96" toniak96@yahoo.com   toniak96

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:48 am (PST)



Thank you Millicent for your kind words. Actually the separation was my choice and I am seeing a counselor. The most painfull part is the ex-friend. The man she is married to was my boyfriend. I forgave her for that. Then last year she had an affair with a guy I was madly in love with for many years. Now she has my legal husband living with her and her husband. I know her game and I don't understand why she always has to concentrate everything on me. I had a miscarriage almost a year-and-a-half ago. I talked to a priest and he believes that she is practicing Hoodoo. I've also had several pets die or dissappear in the past 5 months. I try to always remind myself that she has no power over me and I try to block her. I know all of these things could just be coincidence, but then again...who knows?

2.

Dear Friends

Posted by: "Teresa" darkmoresnight@yahoo.com   darkmoresnight

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 am (PST)




Dear Friends

My name is Tricia Bradley I am the owner and creator of "Angels on
Earth Gifts and Events".

In the Houston and surrounding area there are a lot of people that are
unemployed at this time. We who are unemployed at this time need to get
together to help each other in this current unemployment situation. Like
my Father once told me that if you cannot find a Job make a job. So that
is why I started "Angels on Earth Gifts and Events". To help not
only myself but other start a business.

As you all know I have been trying to set up Events here in the Houston,
Texas Area. But I have been having some difficulty with finding vendors
for these Events. I have several events ready to start but no vendors to
sell merchandise at these events. I have several Events to choice from
at this time, Such as. Of course there is a fee for the vendor spaces at
each of the events.

(1.) "Arts and Crafts Shows and Sales": These Events are being
set up at different Malls in and around Houston. This is a great way to
make extra money.

A. Holiday Decoration: Anything that would be for Christmas, Yule, and
Hanukah to mention a few of the Holidays.

B. Holiday Gifts Items: Great Gift Ideas for Christmas, Yule, and
Hanukah to mention a few of the Holidays.

C. Artist: This is a great opportunity to show the world to wonderful
examples of our area artist.

At this moment I am signing up for "Arts and Crafts Shows and
Sales". I am looking for about 25 to 30 are more vendors that Love
to Paint. To create wonderful homemade items that they would like to
sell to make extra money for the Holidays. All Arts and Crafts are
Welcome to these events.

(2.) Psychic Fairs and Wellness Seminars: These Events are being set up
at different Hotels in and around Houston.

A. Vendor which carry Books, Crystals, Incense, Oils Herbs and more.
Anything Metaphysical in nature, are even Para-normal. There is a fee
for vendors. Please check with me as to see what the fee will be. I am
looking for about 25 to 30 are more vendors.

B. Psychic Readers and Intuitive: At present time I am looking for
about 25 Psychic Readers and Intuitive. Readings are $20.00 for 20
minutes. At the end of the day the Psychic Readers and Intuitive will be
paid $15.00 per reading. This is a limited time offer.

C. Artist and Authors: This is a great opportunity to show the world to
wonderful examples of our area artist. And to set up a show case Authors
of the different fields of interest.

I am looking to start the Psychic Fairs and Wellness Seminars ASAP but
in the likelihood of the timing I will be setting up in January 2012 but
if you're interested in being a Vendor, and or a Psychic Readers and
Intuitive, Artist and Authors please let me know.

(3.) Conventions; Comic, Sci-Fi, Horror, Mystery, and many more: These
Events are being set up at different Hotels in and around Houston. It
depends on the event. This will be one very large event with many
vendors. We will be getting Guest speakers to come to these events to
talk about their upcoming Movies, or TV shows.

(4.) I am setting up Meet up to meet all of the people that wish to
become vendors at any of these events. If you interested in join a group
for the "Arts and Crafts Shows and Sales" please contact me at
darkmoresnight@yahoo.com <mailto:darkmoresnight@yahoo.com> put into the
subject "Arts and Crafts Shows and Sales"

If you want to join a group about the Psychic Fairs and Wellness
Seminars darkmoresnight@yahoo.com <mailto:darkmoresnight@yahoo.com> put
into the subject Psychic Fairs and Wellness Seminars.

If you want more information about the upcoming Conventions; Comic,
Sci-Fi, Horror, Mystery, and many more please contact me at
darkmoresnight@yahoo.com <mailto:darkmoresnight@yahoo.com> put into the
subject Conventions; Comic, Sci-Fi, Horror, Mystery.

I am looking forward to hearing from you ASAP. Times are running out for
the Craft Fairs and if you want to start a new business then act ASAP.

Tricia Bradley

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for a happy,

healthy home

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu