miercuri, 17 noiembrie 2010

[13Witches] Digest Number 7213

Messages In This Digest (11 Messages)

1a.
Stolen Mojo From: Lisa
1b.
Re: Stolen Mojo From: Fran Wolfe-Johnson
1c.
Re: Stolen Mojo From: Raven )O(
2.1.
Re: Names for Healing Circle From: carolcalvert2003
2.2.
Re: Names for Healing Circle From: carol calvert
2.3.
Re: Names for Healing Circle From: Sue Whiskers
2.4.
Re: Names for Healing Circle From: Felicia Stanley
2.5.
Re: Names for Healing Circle From: LadyHawk_Jax
3.
Fwd: Astrology.com: Daily Feng Shui Tip From: Lady Nightshayde
4.
Fwd: [WhisperingWitches] Fwd: Night of Hecate From: Lady Nightshayde
5.
Names for Healing Circle, 11/17/2010, 12:00 am From: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Messages

1a.

Stolen Mojo

Posted by: "Lisa" auntclarasspell@yahoo.com   auntclarasspell

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:00 am (PST)



I started reading the Tarot about 15 years ago when a friend of mine gave me a deck she received and never used. I began to teach myself about the tarot and did readings everyday for myself and a number of friends. I became quite adept and my cards went with me everywhere. I was very careful with them blessed them every full moon, brought them to circle and never let them touch anything other than my hands or the querent and the cloth I used to do my readings. Pretty soon I was asked to do parties and friends would come over to the house just to consult the cards on a pretty steady basis. One day I had my cards in their usual resting place in the cloth bag I kept them in and I went to bed. I woke in the morning to find my cloth bag emptied of my Tarot cards. The person who helped themselves to the cards left the book and the carrying bag behind and only stole the cards wrapped in their cloth. I was devastated. I felt like someone had taken a part of me physically. I had those cards for at least 10 years at that point and like I said they went with me almost everywhere. I suspected one of my teen-aged Sons friends, but I couldn't be sure.
Regardless I decided after a few months to go and purchase another set of Tarot exactly like the set I had stolen. For some reason they do not feel comfortable in my hands, not like the dog eared softened deck I had before. I had a hard time handling them. I tried to charge them and bless them and everything and still after 6 years I cannot get back the ability nor the connection to this deck. I keep the new deck in the same cloth bag with the new book and the old book from the lost deck. I miss being able to consult the cards.. my friends have pretty much come to the resolve that I no longer read the cards and so I have lost a few weekly or daily visits along the way.
Does anyone here know what could be wrong? I really need to get my energy back and begin to feel comfortable with the cards again. Please give me your feelings on this and feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks, Lisa

1b.

Re: Stolen Mojo

Posted by: "Fran Wolfe-Johnson" tygermoonfoxx@gmail.com   tygermoonfoxx

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 am (PST)



You'll simply have to break in a new deck. It will never feel like the old
one because it hasn't been used, charged, or handled. It may even be time
for you to search for a new deck (you can outgrow them).

As to why it was taken, there's a rumor that Tarot cards only work if
they're stolen or gifted. While that's not true, a lot of people do believe
it. Your best bet would be to do a banishing/return ceremony to cut your
energies from the old deck and sever all ties with it. That way you can
begin anew and work on rapport with the new deck.

I NEVER leave my tools out where anyone might get to them, even if I think
they'll be safe for just that reason. It's far too easy for someone to just
walk off with them.
--
"Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs
my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to
the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy."

-- Hamlin Garland

Fran Wolfe-Johnson (WalkerTXKitty)
FoxHeart Acres, FL

http://www.myhappytrails.net
1c.

Re: Stolen Mojo

Posted by: "Raven )O(" reenehopkins@yahoo.com   reenehopkins

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 am (PST)



Lisa, I think maybe you are still feeling the connection to the other cards or
somehow not allowing yourself to connect to the new one's. Something I do when I
get a new deck is to sleep with them under my pillow for a week, during the
daytime I will take them and look at each card and hold them in my hands...any
thing I can think of to make a connection. I have a deck that I was having
issues with. I had this friend who was rather ignorant about how to treat tarot
cards...she was given a lovely set of Aleister Crowleys deck. Well, she would
shuffle the cards then just fling them about and in general abuse them. One day
I told her that she might regret abusing a tool of divining and that it was
disrespectful and a slap in the face to the Goddess to treat them in such a way.
She bundled them up, put a rubberband around them and told me to take them. I
did take them so that they weren't abused anymore. several months later I had
found the book of Thoth which explained the cards and I tried a reading on them.
For a long time I could not get a clear reading. It took many times to
consecrate them and bless them and cleanse them of the abuse...but finally, I
was able to get them to work for me.

Try letting go of your other deck. I have not had anything magickal ever stolen
from me, at least not that I can remember. But I do understand your attachment
to the other cards. Be patient with the new deck and with yourself. I think with
cards won't work well for you if you are not willing to open up to their
messages.

This is just my opinion! I am sure there are others here who will give you
further advice as well!

Blessed Be
Raven

2.1.

Re: Names for Healing Circle

Posted by: "carolcalvert2003" carolcalvert2003@yahoo.com   carolcalvert2003

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:48 am (PST)





--- In 13Witches@yahoogroups.com, LadyHawk_Jax <ladyhawk_jax@...> wrote:
>
> Please add my sister Mary who is recovering from a hip replacement surgery yesterday.  Many thanks.
>
> Love, Light and Abundant Blessings,
> LadyHawk
>  
> Lady Hawk,Can you please add my son Jim Calvert to your healing list and also.We were both in the hospital Sunday,he had Syncope and I had a Diabetic spell It bottomed out at 66.I'd really appreciate it. 
>  
>

2.2.

Re: Names for Healing Circle

Posted by: "carol calvert" carolcalvert2003@yahoo.com   carolcalvert2003

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:55 am (PST)



To Lady Hawk and lady N,
Can you please add my son Jim Calvert to your healing circle list.He and I
were both in the hospital,Sunday,he had Syncope,and i had a diabetic
malfunction,I bottomed out at 66,and he lost conciousness.Right now we are
okay,but we need your wonderful prayers.Thank you.

Much Love and Many Prayers,
Carol L. Calvert

________________________________
From: carolcalvert2003 <carolcalvert2003@yahoo.com>
To: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 11:48:46 AM
Subject: [13Witches] Re: Names for Healing Circle

--- In 13Witches@yahoogroups.com, LadyHawk_Jax <ladyhawk_jax@...> wrote:
>
> Please add my sister Mary who is recovering from a hip replacement surgery
>yesterday. Many thanks.
>
> Love, Light and Abundant Blessings,
> LadyHawk
>
> Lady Hawk,Can you please add my son Jim Calvert to your healing list and
>also.We were both in the hospital Sunday,he had Syncope and I had a Diabetic
>spell It bottomed out at 66.I'd really appreciate it.
>
>

2.3.

Re: Names for Healing Circle

Posted by: "Sue Whiskers" whiskerssue@yahoo.com   whiskerssue

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:06 pm (PST)



HI

Could you please pray for my little pet lamb Harley....he has no use of his back legs and has developed bad sores on his two front legs. I am treating it and keeping it wrapped but it is still a rough road for him. Please add him to the healing circle...

thanks
Sue

http://blackcownz.webs.com

2.4.

Re: Names for Healing Circle

Posted by: "Felicia Stanley" fmstanley79@gmail.com   fmstanley79

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:11 pm (PST)



Please add Amos Massey. He had a brain tumor removed today

On Nov 10, 2010 7:06 PM, "Sarah Corley" <corley.daugherty@gmail.com> wrote:

Please add Sarah, Quentin & Maia. This coming Monday the court will make
their decision about whether we can be together as a family.

Brightest Blessings

--
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

2.5.

Re: Names for Healing Circle

Posted by: "LadyHawk_Jax" ladyhawk_jax@yahoo.com   ladyhawk_jax

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 am (PST)



I have added you and your son to my list and I am sure that Lady N will add you to hers.  I am glad to hear that you are better than Sunday and will continue to work  for continual improvement for you both.

Love, Light and Abundant Blessings,
LadyHawk
 
 
 

--- On Tue, 11/16/10, carol calvert <carolcalvert2003@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 12:55 PM

 

To Lady Hawk and lady N,
  Can you please add my son Jim Calvert to your healing circle list.He and I were both in the hospital,Sunday,he had Syncope,and i had a diabetic malfunction,I bottomed out at 66,and he lost conciousness.Right now we are okay,but we need your wonderful prayers.Thank you.

 Much Love and Many Prayers,
Carol L. Calvert

3.

Fwd: Astrology.com: Daily Feng Shui Tip

Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99

Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:11 am (PST)





4.

Fwd: [WhisperingWitches] Fwd: Night of Hecate

Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99

Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:37 am (PST)





5.

Names for Healing Circle, 11/17/2010, 12:00 am

Posted by: "13Witches@yahoogroups.com" 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 pm (PST)



Reminder from: 13Witches Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/cal

Names for Healing Circle
Wednesday November 17, 2010
All Day
(This event repeats every week.)

Notes:
If you have any requests for healing energies or candle-lighting please send them in for the Healing Circle, which is done every Wednesday Night.

All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2010
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

i-SAFE

Keep your kids

safer online

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Y! Messenger

Want a quick chat?

Chat over IM with

group members.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu