duminică, 14 noiembrie 2010

[Earthwise] Digest Number 2465

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

1.
(no subject) From: Michelle Salsbery
2a.
Tantra From: Goel
3.
Animal Interactions From: Michelle Rogers
4.
MYSTERY CIRCLE Discussion group in Wollongong From: Leigh
5a.
Moving From: James Ximerson
6.
Manifestation and Thought From: Carol

Messages

1.

(no subject)

Posted by: "Michelle Salsbery" littlevixen3@hotmail.com   michellesalsbery

Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:51 pm (PST)




www.pharmacyinstantpill.com
2a.

Tantra

Posted by: "Goel" lrgoel2004@yahoo.com   lrgoel2004

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm (PST)



I am from the state of Punjab India a male doing Tantra meditations for the last 25 years and teaching them to real seekers .You are welcome to contact me for learning Tantra meditations. Thanks

3.

Animal Interactions

Posted by: "Michelle Rogers" mr10rogers64@yahoo.com   mr10rogers64

Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:55 am (PST)



I would greatly appreciate some insight into the animals appearing in my life
right now.  First, let me say this week is the 2nd anniversary of my mom's
passing.  She & I were very close, and I miss her terribly, still.
I have been thinking and dreaming of bears, alot. Not hurting me or anyone, just
kind of being watchful, like they show up just to keep an eye on me.  When I was
very young, on a camping trip with my family, my mom, my brother and I were
sitting around a campfire in the middle of the day, and a bear came strolling
into the site.  Much chaos, panic and disorder later, everyone, including the
bear, was fine, although a bit shaken up.  I do not particularily care for
bears, but apparently they have a message for me, any ideas?
Next, it's the deer.  I live in the mountains, I am used to deer and pretty
savvy to their ways, however today all my knowledge went out the window.  I'm
driving along, 55+ mph, and a huge buck darts out right in front of me.  Ok, I
know I shouldn't swerve, but instinct took over, I missed the buck, went into a
slide, traveled sideways down the two-lane road, and ended up in the other lane
facing the opposite direction.  I never left the road, there was no traffic in
either direction, and frankly I am feeling fortunate to be alive.  All the
what-ifs, you know?  The other side of the what-ifs for me is the "that
happened".  I'm 46 years old, I drive a surburban because I live in snow country
and get 6-10 feet of it every year, I have no special training in driving like
that, and yet, it all happened, the buck didn't get hurt, I didn't get hurt,
there was no traffic to get hurt, it was all almost too perfect, so why did it
happen?
Again, I would appreciate your thoughts.  I get the feeling there is something I
should be seeing, but I think I may be too close to it at the moment.

Thank You!

Michelle

4.

MYSTERY CIRCLE Discussion group in Wollongong

Posted by: "Leigh" lvxnox@gmail.com   leigh_blackmore

Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:55 am (PST)



LOTUS HEALTH AND WELL BEING CENTRE
246 Crown St, Wollongong
Ph: 02 4226 4740
Fax: 02 4226 4740
Email: info@lotuswellbeing.com.au
Web: www.lotuswellbeing.com.au

MYSTERY CIRCLE
DISCUSSION GROUP
AT LOTUS

ALL WELCOME!

Thurs 5 pm during November-December 2010

Meetings cover a wide range of topics
Spirituality, The Occult, Wicca and Witchcraft, Ceremonial Magick, Qabalah, Tarot & I-Ching, Alchemy, Paganism, Myths and Symbols, Goddess Path & Other Mystery Paths

Presented and facilitated by Margi Curtis (`Bramble')
and Leigh Blackmore (Fr. LVX/NOX)

Each meeting will include:
Short input from Margi or Leigh
Occasionally something experiential
Plenty of time for discussion of the topic

Cost: $20 per session
(concessions available for students and unemployed)

Bookings: Please let us or Lotus know you are coming as seating is limited.
Email: info@lotuswellbeing.com.au
Leigh Blackmore: lvxnox@gmail.com

5a.

Moving

Posted by: "James Ximerson" dragonwarriormage@yahoo.com   dragonwarriormage

Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am (PST)



I should have the bus ticket to Phoenix this coming Monday! Please see this as actually happening for me! I am focusing on it constantly! I now have a bag thanks to searchhomeless.org. My right knee is healed. It has a sore spot just like my left knee. Both only hurt minorly! Neither one would keep me from a job! Once I am in Phoenix I will be able to change my status to homeless to employed to having a place to stay. My passing the challenge there may speed it up! Merry Meet and Merry Part! Blessed Be! Ed

6.

Manifestation and Thought

Posted by: "Carol" carol_lefevre@yahoo.ca   carol_lefevre

Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am (PST)

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
___________________________________________________________________________

ø¤º°`  Earthwise   ø¤º°`
   <:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::]]======0
  The Worldwide Spirit of Paganism  
      in Australia,  America & Worldwide!
  Take a Look at Our Huge EBay Store
  For all your Magickal & Ritual Supplies
  http://stores.ebay.com.au/Astarte-Earthwise
___________________________________________________________________________

This Earthwise Book of Shadows group holds the expectation
that a tolerant, mature and respectful dialogue be strived
for in our communications with each other. Members are
encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering to these
principles and to notify the list owner Astarte if you are
offended by a posting, write to me at
earthwise@bigpond.com
Thank you.
___________________________________________________________________________

Earthwise is a world wide group.
We are based in Western Sydney, NSW. Australia.
Located in the valley before the beautiful Blue Mountains were
we hold sacred rituals, workshops, social events and outings,
for more information see our calendar of events at Witches Meetup
http://witches.meetup.com/1293/
___________________________________________________________________________

Astarte also works full time as a Psychic Counsellor, Medium,
Clairvoyant, Healer and Teacher.
If she can be of assistance to you, please see her home page at
www.earthwise.net.au
___________________________________________________________________________

ARE YOU CREATIVE?
Astarte is always sourcing new suppliers of quality pagan
related items, to purchase wholesale or even put on consignment,
she willing to purchase worldwide items for the Earthwise Store.
If you have something of interest please contact Astarte
earthwise@bigpond.com
___________________________________________________________________________

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu