marți, 20 septembrie 2011

[13Witches] Digest Number 7574

Messages In This Digest (11 Messages)

1.
The fountain of youth One God  of  Many Faces From: Wizard_of_Tacoma
2a.
Re: Special Picture From: Aspen May
2b.
Re: Special Picture From: Lady Nightshayde
3a.
topic tag/Mabon From: lionaire
3b.
Re: topic tag/Mabon From: aprilandersoncharlotte@yahoo.com
3c.
Re: topic tag/Mabon From: LadyHawk_Jax
3d.
Re: topic tag/Mabon From: Deborah
3e.
Re: topic tag/Mabon From: Mari
4.1.
Re: Topic Tag From: Keelty_Sage
5.
wonderment.... From: sama
6.
**Tarot Tuesday**, 9/20/2011, 12:00 am From: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Messages

1.

The fountain of youth One God  of  Many Faces

Posted by: "Wizard_of_Tacoma" wizard_of_tacoma@yahoo.com   wizard_of_tacoma

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:38 am (PDT)



The fountain of youth One God of Many Faces

Oh God of the epic of Gilgamesh
Israel oh Israel used as a framework
The story of Gilgamesh
Tammuz Oh God of the epic of Gilgamesh.
Tammuz under several names all over the Earth.

My Babylonian name is Tammuz
My Sumerian name is Dummuzi
My Anatolian name is Mithras
My Syrian name is Adonis
My Phrygian name is Attis,

"Light of the World,"
"Sun of Righteousness,"
"Son of Man,"
"Bridegroom,"
"Savior"
"The resurrection"

Mithra, as the sun god of ancient Persia,
Osiris was the dying and rising god,
Queen of Heaven son was Tammuz,
died and been resurrected.

I am the rebirth of the sun (on Winter Solstice)

In Babylonian I was known as Tammuz,
To the Greek I was known as Adonis
in Egypt I was known as Osiris
Bacchus the name adopted by the Romans

Queen of Heaven son was Tammuz
Queen of Heaven son was Bacchus
Queen of Heaven son was Adonis
Queen of Heaven son was Osiris

The coven of Thirteen members.
I am the Egyptian god Horus, born of a virgin, had 12 disciples, walked on water, crucified,
I am the Persian god Mithras, born of a virgin, had 12 disciples, crucified,
I am the God Attis of Phrygia, born of a virgin, had 12 disciples, crucified

I am Mithra, who dead,
and came back to life.
I am Osiris who dead,
and came back to life.
I am Tammuz, who dead,
and came back to life.
died and been resurrecte

I am Adonis, "lord" or "master",
was born December 25. to a virgin.
I Mithras was born on December 25

Temples of Mithras become the Vatican
Roman Catholic Church worship,
at the altar to the god Mithras.
Built upon the grounds previously devoted to the worship of Mithra
Temples of Mithras become the St. Peter's Basilica, the church of the Vatican

oh the all the sun gods
deities and saviors
all the same god under new names

WE are all the same god
different aspects of one life over time.
Horus (c. 3000 BCE)
Osiris (c. 3000 BCE)
Attis of Phrygia (c.1400 BCE)
Krishna (c. 1400 BCE)
Mithra of Persia (c. 600 BCE)
Heracles (c. 800 BCE)
Prometheus (c. 580 BCE)
Bacchus (c. 500 BCE)
Tammuz (c. 400 BCE)
Adonis (c. 200 BCE)
Dionysus (c. 186 BCE)
Jesus (c. 44 BCE)

The God of Ecstasy I am Dionysus
In other pantheons I was known as Ammon,
In other pantheons I was known as Bakkhos,
In other pantheons I was known as Eleuthereus,
In other pantheons I was known as Faunus,
In other pantheons I was known as Innus,
In other pantheons I was known as Liber,
In other pantheons I was known as Minotaur,
In other pantheons I was known as Osiris
In other pantheons I was known as Pan,
In other pantheons I was known as Priapus,
In other pantheons I was known as Sabazios,
In other pantheons I was known as Shiva

Sex Magick and the fountain of youth
The correlation between Sex Magick and the fountain of youth.
Sexual fluids are magickally charged

Sacred Semen at the dawn of time
the virtues of the lover were transferred to the beloved.

The Sacred Mushroom
of the fertility god Dionysos
whose cult emblem was the erect phallus.

Phallic-Penis Worship
Tammuz the erect phallus
Having sex with a god as a part of worship,

Tammuz identified with Adonis of the Greeks
Adonis beauty and sexual passion
Attis associated with both fertility
Pan is known for his sexual and lustful urges
Oh to the Greek Baccanalia the great feast of wine and sex.

erect phallus the symbol of the god Tammuz
erect phallus the symbol of the god Osiris,

Catamites, men survived the temples
the Catamites sacred prostitute is chosen to embody the god.
Women often survived as prostitution
the sacred prostitute is chosen to embody the goddess.
heterosexual and homosexual
sexual worship a means of supplying money for the temple.
The erect phallus is the fountain of youth.

Dionysus or Bacchus was the God of new wine.
Dionysus festivals drinking wine
musical harmony worshipers in ritual
engaging in sexual activity
sexual and homosexual rituals or fertility rites.
The erect phallus is the fountain of youth.

Wizard 9-19-2011 5:30am

2a.

Re: Special Picture

Posted by: "Aspen May" aspen_may@hotmail.com   aspen_may

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 am (PDT)




It's a beautiful painting, by a talented illustrator. http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/awesomerock.asp

-Aspen

"If thou adorest Luna, then What thou desir'st thou shalt obtain!"
-Aradia, Gospel of Witches
To: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com; whisperingwitches@yahoogroups.com
From: LadyNightshayde9@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:42:04 -0400
Subject: [13Witches] Special Picture





















































�In a moment you will see a unique photograph







What's so special about this?








This is a picture of a rock formation near a lake in

Burma ... The photo can only be taken on a specific day once a

year when the sun rays touch the rocks at a certain angle.












































The light of a hundred stars cannot equal the light of the Moon.






Love Each Day,

Lady Nightshayde






http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhisperingWitches/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagickalMeals/

http://groups.yahoo/group/NightshaydesNews




2b.

Re: Special Picture

Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 am (PDT)





It's a beautiful painting, by a talented illustrator.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/awesomerock.asp

The painter has an amazing talent.

The light of a hundred stars cannot equal the light of the Moon.

Love Each Day,
Lady Nightshayde

3a.

topic tag/Mabon

Posted by: "lionaire" lion1@embarqmail.com   lionaire1

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 am (PDT)



Well, I did a Topic Tag, but it evidentally got lost in outer space, so will try again.

With Mabon almost here, what are you planning on doing to change your altar or to decorate your home?
I will be changing the flowers on my wreaths to more fall colors. My altar will also be changed to reflect the seasonal change. I will use fresh flowers as long as I have them. I still have some black eyed susans and some echinaceas still blooming. If I get time, I will go get some wild growing grasses to reflect the fall harvest. Since I am a Solitaire, I am not sure what I will do for Mabon.

So, what are you planning to do for Mabon?

Pat aka Lionaire
The problem isn't getting old,

It's getting ourselves to accept it.

Anonymous

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1808 / Virus Database: 2085/4505 - Release Date: 09/18/11
3b.

Re: topic tag/Mabon

Posted by: "aprilandersoncharlotte@yahoo.com" aprilandersoncharlotte@yahoo.com   aprilandersoncharlotte

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:17 am (PDT)



For Mabon, I place gourds on my altar. My offerings are heartier like homemade preserves, multi-grain bread and dark juice. I always remember the Sidhe, too! I put out bowls of milk and honey.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: "lionaire" <lion1@embarqmail.com>
Sender: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:37:51
To: <13Witches@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [13Witches] topic tag/Mabon

Well, I did a Topic Tag, but it evidentally got lost in outer space, so will try again.

With Mabon almost here, what are you planning on doing to change your altar or to decorate your home?
I will be changing the flowers on my wreaths to more fall colors. My altar will also be changed to reflect the seasonal change. I will use fresh flowers as long as I have them. I still have some black eyed susans and some echinaceas still blooming. If I get time, I will go get some wild growing grasses to reflect the fall harvest. Since I am a Solitaire, I am not sure what I will do for Mabon.

So, what are you planning to do for Mabon?

Pat aka Lionaire
The problem isn't getting old,

It's getting ourselves to accept it.

Anonymous


-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1808 / Virus Database: 2085/4505 - Release Date: 09/18/11

3c.

Re: topic tag/Mabon

Posted by: "LadyHawk_Jax" ladyhawk_jax@yahoo.com   ladyhawk_jax

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:20 pm (PDT)



I decorate a small table on my patio with gourds and pumpkins.  Inside I have placemats and tablecloths that are harvest related and my altar has nuts, colored leaves and pumpkin spice candles.  I have wreaths for the door which get changed with the turning of the wheel.

Love, Light and Abundant Blessings,
LadyHawk
 
 
 

--- On Mon, 9/19/11, lionaire <lion1@embarqmail.com> wrote:

From: lionaire <lion1@embarqmail.com>
Subject: [13Witches] topic tag/Mabon

 
 
With Mabon almost here, what are you planning on doing to change your altar or to decorate your home?
3d.

Re: topic tag/Mabon

Posted by: "Deborah" avalon_twilight@yahoo.com   avalon_twilight

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 pm (PDT)





 I live in a state that has all of the seasons and have already switched over both my alter and home decorating for fall in response to the chill in the air.  I have a pot of mums and a fall leaves wreath outside, and a branch formed candleholder on my alter inside.  I also have seasonal items around such as pumpkins and apples.  For Mabon I plan to celebrate outdoors near a lake by home.
Deborah
 

3e.

Re: topic tag/Mabon

Posted by: "Mari" frowningangel@yahoo.com   frowningangel

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 pm (PDT)



I'm a solitaire that lives in Miami, FL so sadly I don't get to see or feel the change in the weather, we are still in the 90s. But I do get small pumpkins from my local market that are perfect for decoration and put them both on the dinning room table as a center piece and on my altar. I also purchase a lot of autumn scented candles like pumpkin spice or pie, apples, autumn spices and things like that. So I tend to light those to help make the atmosphere more fall like.

I also make a big dinner with the works for my husband and I, while he does not share my beliefs he does support me fully and on all the pagan holidays I try to cook something special but this is one of the bigger meals I make. I try to incorporate traditional fall foods like corn bread and butternut squash soup.

after dinner I do my own personal small ritual and reflect on what I'm grateful for and on how my life can be better balanced.

 
Blessed Be
MARI
Raverly : Nitez55
zone 10
www.facebook.com/mari.t.hernandez

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix


4.1.

Re: Topic Tag

Posted by: "Keelty_Sage" walksalone2004@yahoo.com   keelty_sage

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:05 pm (PDT)



I just realized today what you ment by topic tag. Dah, why didn't I realize this sooner. LOL
 
Keelty Sage
 
 
 
Topic Tag
Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99
Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:01 pm (PDT)

It's time for Topic Tag! I tag Pat/aka Lionaire, you're IT!

The light of a hundred stars cannot equal the light of the Moon.

Love Each Day,
Lady Nightshayde

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/13Witches/
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Whispering Witches/
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/MagickalMe als/
http://groups. yahoo/group/ NightshaydesNews

5.

wonderment....

Posted by: "sama" mothermoth@gmail.com   mistsinger

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:40 pm (PDT)



does anyone have a house protection blessing they would share with me?

many thanks.
BB
sama

6.

**Tarot Tuesday**, 9/20/2011, 12:00 am

Posted by: "13Witches@yahoogroups.com" 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:05 pm (PDT)



Reminder from: 13Witches Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/cal

**Tarot Tuesday**
Tuesday September 20, 2011
All Day
(This event repeats every week.)

Notes:
It's Tarot Tuesday. Post any questions or articles regarding Tarot or divination.

All Rights Reserved
Copyright � 2011
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Yahoo! Search

Try a shortcut

Get local weather

faster.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu