joi, 15 septembrie 2011

[Earthwise] Digest Number 2690

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Journey to the Summit From: holly@ravenoriginals.com

Message

1a.

Journey to the Summit

Posted by: "holly@ravenoriginals.com" holly@ravenoriginals.com   hollyberrysheart

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 am (PDT)



I wrote this earlier this year but thought it was worth a re-share :-)

I should first explain …. below is a vision I had one afternoon on my
way home from work …

Today the Grandmothers came for a visit …

Straight away one of them came over and grabbed me by the ear and said
"come on, we must go".
"Go where?", I asked … "nevermind that, just come on".

They said we had to get to the top of that mountain … as one of the
grandmothers pointed to this remote, very steep mountain top that
looked to be somewhere in Asia.

The mountain was a very tall, thin, pointy looking mountain. I thought
to myself … OH DEAR! How on earth am I getting up there?

I started grabbing a few things as they pulled me to the base of the
mountain. Things I thought I might need to help me along the way. Off we
went up the mountain. The sun beating down on my back felt like a brick
house pushing me down. The grandmothers seem to have no trouble at all
climbing this mountain. How could I be out-done by a couple of old
ladies?!

I kept climbing …

As I climbed I began letting loose of some of those things I thought I
needed. I had to shed some weight to make it to the top of this darned
mountain. I had to lighten the load!

I'm not sure how long it took. It seemed like a long time … but it
was still daylight when we reached the top. I reached the top and there
was a bench just overlooking the edge. I made my way over to the bench
and sat down. Exhausted, I sat there for a while trying to catch my
breath and gather my senses.
The grandmothers behind me say, "What do you see? What do you feel?
what do you hear? and what do you know?"
"I know I'm beat!", I thought to myself…

I sat there for a few moments looking out over the amazing view …
wondering to myself… "ok what is it they WANT me to see, hear, feel,
and know?" hmmmmmmmmmm

"Forget about us for a moment and just speak your mind", they said.

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. I could smell the flowers.
Each scent individual and then a lingering of how they mingled together.
I felt the cool breeze as it washed over my face and brushed through my
hair. I felt the once hot sun, now warming me as it dried my dripping
wet clothes and it felt like a golden hug from heaven. I could hear the
wind as it blew through each blade of grass and how it seemed to whisp
around the whole mountain, encircling us all. I opened my eyes and I
could see clear across the valley below without my glasses on. The
colors on the leaves as the sun played among the branches of every tree
were so vivid.

"Now, what do you know?" they asked.

I know that somehow I feel lighter … even though I am in body the same
as when I started up the mountain …. and beside the fact of my
material load being gone, I feel lighter inside myself. I don't quite
understand how, but I feel so light that it is as if I could glide down
this mountain like a leaf in the wind.

I feel weightless… inside and out.

"Think about this for a while", they said … "stay here and allow
your mind to become crystal clear".
Suddenly I replayed the memory of myself climbing this mountain and I
watched as I started to lighten my load. Each time I let go of something
it became something else… like thoughts or behaviors. My concentration
was solely on getting up this mountain and all those things I thought I
needed weren't helping at all. Without thinking about it I began to
let these things go as I made my way upward. Then suddenly there I
was… at the top.

I smirked .. smart old women ….

We need nothing but what is inside us to make it to where we want to
go.. with a strong will and a bit of direction, we will get there as
long as we don't give up and keep our eyes forward.
Thank you Grandmothers for this journey … there are always lessons to
be learned.

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

Blog: http://raventalker.wordpress.com

BlogSpot: http://wordsofraven.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/raventalker
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Raventalker777

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Join and receive

produce updates.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
___________________________________________________________________________

�`  Earthwise   �`
   <:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::]]======0
  The Worldwide Spirit of Paganism  
      in Australia,  America & Worldwide!
  Take a Look at Our Huge EBay Store
  For all your Magickal & Ritual Supplies
  http://stores.ebay.com.au/Astarte-Earthwise
___________________________________________________________________________

This Earthwise Book of Shadows group holds the expectation
that a tolerant, mature and respectful dialogue be strived
for in our communications with each other. Members are
encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering to these
principles and to notify the list owner Astarte if you are
offended by a posting, write to me at
earthwise@bigpond.com
Thank you.
___________________________________________________________________________

Earthwise is a world wide group.
We are based in Bolwarra, NSW. Australia.
Located in the beautiful Hunter Valley where we hold sacred rituals, workshops, social events and outings, for more information see our calendar of events at Witches Meetup
http://www.meetup.com/earthwise/
___________________________________________________________________________

Astarte also works full time as a Psychic Counsellor, Medium,
Clairvoyant, Healer and Teacher.
If she can be of assistance to you, please see her home page at
www.earthwise.net.au
___________________________________________________________________________

ARE YOU CREATIVE?
Astarte is always sourcing new suppliers of quality pagan
related items, to purchase wholesale or even put on consignment,
she willing to purchase worldwide items for the Earthwise Store.
If you have something of interest please contact Astarte
earthwise@bigpond.com
___________________________________________________________________________
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu