sâmbătă, 24 septembrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2959[1 Attachment]

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1.
Plants n stuff! From: Tam Chanel
2a.
Re: merry meet :) From: Rachel
3.
Saying hello! From: pansboy1313

Messages

1.

Plants n stuff!

Posted by: "Tam Chanel" kittchanel6@yahoo.com   kittchanel6

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:10 pm (PDT)

[Attachment(s) from Tam Chanel included below]



Hey any one here good at identifuying plants, shrubs, bushes,, &/or tress?? I need help trying to figure out what this bush is up fron of my house. Thanks.

Attachment(s) from Tam Chanel

1 of 1 Photo(s)

2a.

Re: merry meet :)

Posted by: "Rachel" creatrix17@yahoo.com   creatrix17

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:15 pm (PDT)




Hi Margi,
Just wanted to let you know the herb book I swear by:
Scott Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs
Rachel

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "margmonster5150" <msweetnez1@...> wrote:
>
> My names margarita, but you can call me margi. Currently living in Van Nuys, California. I'm 21 and a female lol. I am fairly new to Wicca and don't have a set path atm. I was first drawn to wicca a few years ago. At the time I was a christian but I never truly felt happy with that path. So here I am finding my way. I joined this group in hopes of learning all I can from others more experienced in the subject. Maybe a few recommendations here and there. Some things I want to learn is becoming more intune with nature and finding that patience. I want to become more knowledgeable with herbs and candles. I love candles and the variety of scents. My favorite seasons is fall. The warm colors of the leaves... the aroma in the air. My least favorite season is summer due to the heat. Favorite color would be purple :). I'm working on creating my BOS... currently keeping a journal. If there are any questions or you would like to get to know me better just message me :) BB
>

3.

Saying hello!

Posted by: "pansboy1313" pansboy1313@yahoo.com   pansboy1313

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:15 pm (PDT)



hi i'm Autumn new to the group!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Community resources

for parents

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu