miercuri, 20 octombrie 2010

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2712

Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

1.
Hello, I'm New Too From: Diamonds
2a.
please help my son come back home From: angel M
2b.
Re: please help my son come back home From: gaia_d
2c.
Re: please help my son come back home From: Tori Palmer
3a.
Blue Moon. From: blackbird
3b.
Re: Blue Moon. From: Mary Cooney
3c.
Re: Blue Moon. From: Blackbird

Messages

1.

Hello, I'm New Too

Posted by: "Diamonds" jillhursh@yahoo.com   jillhursh

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:04 pm (PDT)



Merry meet everyone. I'm new to this group. I've been studying and practicing Wicca for many years now. I'm a solitary because I live in an extremely tiny town with people who have very tiny brains (when it comes to religious beliefs). I want to start doing spells but am still worried that I'm going to do something wrong. I hope to learn lots from others here and I thank you for welcoming me to your group. I'm married and I have 2 teens and 5 cats (whoa!). I'm really looking forward to everything everyone has to say here. Thank you again!

Gwynneth

2a.

please help my son come back home

Posted by: "angel M" bellesangel99@yahoo.com   bellesangel99

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:04 pm (PDT)



my son ran away from his father its been 4 weeks i know he is a teen, but he needs to come home now, and he shouldn't have ever lived with his father... im asking if anyone can please send blessings, and protection to guide him to come home now... i will be doing a blessing every night, and i hope you can help me as well .more minds together, can do anything i miss my son, and this is his picture .. i know he is scared inside, and he need to come back, and face his consequences. but he needs to stop, and come home. im starting to stress so bad it hurts.... i know this is sudden, but please i know we can do it
so mote it be
blessings
miss angel

2b.

Re: please help my son come back home

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 pm (PDT)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "angel M" <bellesangel99@...> wrote:
>
> my son ran away from his father its been 4 weeks i know he is a teen, but he needs to come home now, and he shouldn't have ever lived with his father... im asking if anyone can please send blessings, and protection to guide him to come home now... i will be doing a blessing every night, and i hope you can help me as well .more minds together, can do anything i miss my son, and this is his picture .. i know he is scared inside, and he need to come back, and face his consequences. but he needs to stop, and come home. im starting to stress so bad it hurts.... i know this is sudden, but please i know we can do it
> so mote it be
> blessings

GAIA:

HI and Merry Meet, Angel --

I can certainly understand your concern for your son, beleive me --
But asking others to do magick to "make him come home" is skirting a violation of the Wiccan Rede --

Any effort to coerce or convince anyone to do something against their will -- or change their will -- is a violation of the Wiccan Rede.

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean it's absolutely wrong or shouldn't be done, but it does mean that you -- and anyone else who participates in such an effort -- should think long and hard about what prices they are willing to pay, for such an attack on someone's free Will -- becuause i promise you, there *will* be prices to pay.

Sometimes, we Moms just have to take a deep breath and allow our children to learn their own lessons -- even if that means that they'll fall down and hurt themselves -- and then we need to be around to help pick them up (and resolve the inevitable consequences) when they do fall.

Good luck and Blessings --
~Gaia

> miss angel
>

2c.

Re: please help my son come back home

Posted by: "Tori Palmer" toripalmer33@yahoo.com   toripalmer33

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:03 pm (PDT)



I have to chime in here. Yes it is against the Wiccan Rede to go against
someones free will, I understand that, but at the same time if someones life
could be in danger there are ways to reword the energy or blessings you are
sending out. And if this child is a "teen" that does not mean they are even
thinking straight or are mature enough to know what they are doing. Sometimes it
can be in the best interest of the child. I don't know the whole situation but
at the same time a parent protecting a child falls into a different category.
You can always send out energy to guide the child to safe environment, let the
child know that they are welcome to come home, or even help them have clarity
and understanding. There are many different ways to go about it.

I'm sorry but all I saw was a response to some parents request for help
for their child and a repsonder chastizing anyone who would get invovled. The
response could have been worded a lot more gentle than it was. I know if one of
my children was missing I would do anything to get them home safe. And I know
the goddess would understand!

 Without love, we feel nothing. Without dreams, we accomplish nothing. Without
the Goddess, we ARE nothing.

Our Own little world:
http://blesseddragonsacademy.blogspot.com/

________________________________
From: gaia_d <Gaia_D@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, October 19, 2010 2:13:00 PM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Re: please help my son come back home

 

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "angel M" <bellesangel99@...> wrote:
>
> my son ran away from his father its been 4 weeks i know he is a teen, but he
>needs to come home now, and he shouldn't have ever lived with his father... im
>asking if anyone can please send blessings, and protection to guide him to come
>home now... i will be doing a blessing every night, and i hope you can help me
>as well .more minds together, can do anything i miss my son, and this is his
>picture .. i know he is scared inside, and he need to come back, and face his
>consequences. but he needs to stop, and come home. im starting to stress so bad
>it hurts.... i know this is sudden, but please i know we can do it
>
> so mote it be
> blessings

GAIA:

HI and Merry Meet, Angel --

I can certainly understand your concern for your son, beleive me --
But asking others to do magick to "make him come home" is skirting a violation
of the Wiccan Rede --

Any effort to coerce or convince anyone to do something against their will -- or
change their will -- is a violation of the Wiccan Rede.

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean it's absolutely wrong or shouldn't be done,
but it does mean that you -- and anyone else who participates in such an effort
-- should think long and hard about what prices they are willing to pay, for
such an attack on someone's free Will -- becuause i promise you, there *will* be
prices to pay.

Sometimes, we Moms just have to take a deep breath and allow our children to
learn their own lessons -- even if that means that they'll fall down and hurt
themselves -- and then we need to be around to help pick them up (and resolve
the inevitable consequences) when they do fall.

Good luck and Blessings --
~Gaia

> miss angel
>

3a.

Blue Moon.

Posted by: "blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:19 pm (PDT)



Hi All,

I thought that this should not go unnoticed here, but we have a true Blue Moon this month, in that the Moon will be full for the 2nd time, in the same sign, truely, Friday 22nd @9:37 PM (Eastern) the Moon reaches 0' Opposition to the Sun at 29' Aries, an hour later, more or less at 10:30 PM Eastern the Moon will Enter Taurus. Given the Health issues that have dogged me for the last year it is my intention to do some little thing by way of a Ritual at 10:30 myself, but I thought I might post something, as some of you all might wish to do something as well.
I'll be using some variation on my usual invokation.
 
Lady Venus, Regina of Taurus, ...
Which I hope will be particularly auspicious as the Lady will be in Taurus.
 
Oh well, nuff said by me for now, but I look forward to your thoughts, esp Gaia's BB.

I am the Cup which holds Eternity.
        All other Cups
  Have their Source in Me.
                   The Goddess Innana.
 

3b.

Re: Blue Moon.

Posted by: "Mary Cooney" msweetness05@gmail.com   sylvanmimi09

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 am (PDT)



I am excited, I plan on doing a small dedication and didnt know when to do
it,,I was thinking on this night? Would this be a good time to do that and
continue on at Samheim until Beltane learning and studying? What other
invocations/magick would be good on this occasion?

BB
Mary

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 7:18 PM, blackbird <blackbird_61@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
> Hi All,
> I thought that this should not go unnoticed here, but we have a true Blue
> Moon this month, in that the Moon will be full for the 2nd time, in the same
> sign, truely, Friday 22nd @9:37 PM (Eastern) the Moon reaches 0' Opposition
> to the Sun at 29' Aries, an hour later, more or less at 10:30 PM Eastern the
> Moon will Enter Taurus. Given the Health issues that have dogged me for the
> last year it is my intention to do some little thing by way of a Ritual at
> 10:30 myself, but I thought I might post something, as some of you all might
> wish to do something as well.
> I'll be using some variation on my usual invokation.
>
> Lady Venus, Regina of Taurus, ...
> Which I hope will be particularly auspicious as the Lady will be in Taurus.
>
>
> Oh well, nuff said by me for now, but I look forward to your thoughts, esp
> Gaia's BB.
>
>
> I am the Cup which holds Eternity.
> All other Cups
> Have their Source in Me.
> The Goddess Innana.
>
>
>
>
3c.

Re: Blue Moon.

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 am (PDT)




I don't know for sure,

but my instinct would be that with An Aries (Mars) Full Moon, Entering
Taurus, (Sign of Venus) there would be some delicious Lovers Energy in
play <http://www.anar-mura.com/tgimg/gt/tr_vi.jpg> , a Good Oppertunity
to call on Venus, and/or Mars; to bless the Caller and help draw a lover
into ones life ... might be a nice oppertunity to cast a Glamour for
example, but as Divination, not spell casting is my primary discipline,
I may be a bit off here, and I leave it to Gaia, or another more
experianced spell caster to correct me if and where I am... Blessings,
BB.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Mary Cooney <msweetness05@...>
wrote:
I am excited, I plan on doing a small dedication and didnt know when to
do it,,I was thinking on this night? Would this be a good time to do
that and continue on at Samheim until Beltane learning and studying?
What other invocations/magick would be good on this occasion?

BB
Mary

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu