sâmbătă, 23 octombrie 2010

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2715

Messages In This Digest (9 Messages)

1a.
getting rid of negative energy From: sweetyp01
1b.
Re: getting rid of negative energy From: Heather
2a.
Re: Blue Moon. From: Paula T
2b.
Re: Blue Moon. From: Jude DaShiell
2c.
Re: Blue Moon. From: Celeste luna
3a.
Re: Hello, I'm New Too From: Heather
4.
Daily Draw 22Oct 2010 From: Blackbird
5.1.
Hello From: bobbydebra@rocketmail.com
5.2.
Re: Hello From: Blackbird

Messages

1a.

getting rid of negative energy

Posted by: "sweetyp01" sweetyp01@yahoo.com   sweetyp01

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:00 pm (PDT)



Hi everybody just wanted to know if anyone can help with the problem that i have..i seem to be bombarded by bad energy that blocks my blessings..according to my astro chart i should be extremely lucky..i have seen many blessings pass me by, by only the hair of my chin(LOL)..i have prayed and i am starting to shield myself more. i believe this negative energy is being sent to me by someone close, i am not sure if they are even aware of it...and to be fair i am not sure if its who i suspect..anybody got any ideas i am open to suggestions... thank you all for your support..live in love and light

1b.

Re: getting rid of negative energy

Posted by: "Heather" zaqgirl08@yahoo.com   zaqgirl08

Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:05 pm (PDT)



Hi, My name is heather and I am a garden witch! I see that your having some problems with negivity! thats no good and I can compleatly inderstand the fusrtation of not being able to rid that! I have some things you can try! They are borrowed spells and my not work as well as they can so you can tweek the charm to make it more favorable for you ok.

Breaking spells with elder
This spell helps break enchantments that others may place on you, and it up to you to set up your area as you wish.
You will need the Elder foilage or the berries and a candle
You may also tuck the berries in a charm bag
repeat the charm 3 times or you may change it to better fit your needs bubut it is at least a helpful start lol

" "I call apon the spirt of the elder mother, help me break this spell, which was cast by another, Thier magic quickly fades, malevolence now ends, As safety, protection, and harmony begin. foe the good of all, with harm to none, by herb magic this spell is done."

I hope that ths gives you some ideas and you can also find some other borrowed spells on my blog at www.thegreenwitchescorner.blogspot.com
I hope this helps your Ideas flow and I hope to hear from you. be blessed in your pratic and have wonderdrus love luck and prosperity!
~Blessed Be~
--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "sweetyp01" <sweetyp01@...> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody just wanted to know if anyone can help with the problem that i have..i seem to be bombarded by bad energy that blocks my blessings..according to my astro chart i should be extremely lucky..i have seen many blessings pass me by, by only the hair of my chin(LOL)..i have prayed and i am starting to shield myself more. i believe this negative energy is being sent to me by someone close, i am not sure if they are even aware of it...and to be fair i am not sure if its who i suspect..anybody got any ideas i am open to suggestions... thank you all for your support..live in love and light
>

2a.

Re: Blue Moon.

Posted by: "Paula T" paulat711@hotmail.com   paulat7116

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:00 pm (PDT)



Hi! Don't jump! I've always been here, just quiet.

I found a link with a listing of blue moons... Just thought I'd add to the confusion for a change :)

http://www.astronomycafe.net/qadir/q2745.html

Paula
~Namaste~

2b.

Re: Blue Moon.

Posted by: "Jude DaShiell" jdashiel@shellworld.net

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:01 pm (PDT)



Sometimes what happens with cats if I remember what I've been told is that
they don't run very far away when scared at least at first. If people
search in a two block radius around the area and there are good hiding
places in that area the cats can sometimes at least be located.
Complicating factors of course would be the lack of good hiding places and
whether the cat really knew the area well by the time the incident
happened.

2c.

Re: Blue Moon.

Posted by: "Celeste luna" apaganway@hotmail.com   cheri13luv

Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:01 pm (PDT)



I too thought a blue moon was when there were two moons in a given month

But I found this online and from several sources this week

Note the last paragraph here

What is a Blue Moon?

by Farmers' Almanac Staff | Monday, August 24th, 2009 | From: Astronomy
<http://www.farmersalmanac.com/astronomy/>

What is a Blue Moon?

For more than half a century, whenever two full
<http://www.farmersalmanac.com/astronomy/2009/08/24/what-is-a-blue-moon/>
Moons appeared in a single month (which happens on average every 2 1/2 to 3
years), the second has been christened a "Blue Moon." In our lexicon, we
describe an unusual event as happening "Once in a Blue Moon." This
expression was first noted back in 1821 and refers to occurrences that are
uncommon, though not truly rare.

On past occasions, usually after vast forest fires or major
<http://www.farmersalmanac.com/astronomy/2009/08/24/what-is-a-blue-moon/>
volcanic eruptions, the Moon has reportedly taken on a bluish or lavender
hue. Soot and ash
<http://www.farmersalmanac.com/astronomy/2009/08/24/what-is-a-blue-moon/>
particles, propelled high into the
<http://www.farmersalmanac.com/astronomy/2009/08/24/what-is-a-blue-moon/>
Earth's atmosphere, can sometimes make the Moon appear bluish.

Why "Blue" Moon? For the longest time nobody knew exactly why the second
full Moon of a calendar month was designated as a Blue Moon. One explanation
connects it with the word "belewe" from the Old English, meaning, "to
betray." Perhaps, then, the
<http://www.farmersalmanac.com/astronomy/2009/08/24/what-is-a-blue-moon/>
Moon was "belewe" because it betrayed the usual perception of one full Moon
per month. However, in the March 1999 issue of Sky & Telescope magazine,
author Phillip Hiscock revealed one somewhat confusing origin of this term.
It seems that the modern custom of naming the second full Moon of a month
"blue," came from an article published in the March 1946 Sky & Telescope
magazine. The article was "Once in a Blue Moon," written by James Hugh
Pruett. In this article, Pruett interpreted what he read in a publication
known as the Maine Farmers' Almanac (no relation to this Farmers' Almanac,
published in Lewiston, Maine), and declared that a second full Moon in a
calendar month is a "Blue Moon."

However, after reviewing the Maine Farmer's Almanac, Hiscock found that
during the editorship of Henry Porter Trefethen (1932 to 1957), the Maine
Farmers' Almanac made occasional reference to a Blue Moon, but derived it
from a completely different (and rather convoluted) seasonal rule. As simply
as can be described, according to Trefethen's almanac, there are normally
three full Moons for each season of the year. But when a particular season
ends up containing four full Moons, then the third of that season is called
a Blue Moon! To make matters more confusing, the beginning of the seasons
listed in Trefethen's almanac were fixed. A fictitious or dynamical mean Sun
produced four seasons of equal length with dates which differed slightly
from more conventional calculations. So, basically the current use of "Blue
Moon" to mean the second full Moon in a month can be traced to a 55-year-old
mistake in Sky & Telescope magazine.

From: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Blackbird
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:00 PM
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Re: Blue Moon.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Antigone" <antigone213@...> wrote:
>

RE: [Witch_Essentials] Re: Blue Moon.

Thanks for the explanation. I've had an awful week.one of my cats was
killed by my neighbors dog last Sunday night, and another has been missing
since then. There is a part of me that hopes the missing one saw what
happened and is out there somewhere, too scared to come home. But that part
of me is getting smaller with each passing day and still no sign of her. I
feel like my heart is breaking in a thousand ways, such a special occasion
like this to direct towards healing is very welcome and much needed.

Antigone

BB re: A couple years ago there is this show on Animal Planet, a woman
moves and her cat is lost in the move, she misses it and put its picture up
in her cubicle and looks at him every day, after several months, he shows up
at her new job! I believe it was in another state.

Ok so my Friends Cat goes missing,

I buy her a Candle, and a charm, but I cant remember the Charm, and Told her
this story. I said to take a picture of the cat, put it on her alter, and
burn the candle a few minutes a day, while mediating on the image, and
calling (Energetically) for the cat to come home, he was home in two weeks.

Obviously a thing like this can't be guarenteed, but these are true stories,
I think most things know when we are looking at them, that sense of being
stared at, I believe cats are particularly sensitive for what ever reason,
anyhow, I believe you can light a lamp for your compainion to fallow home,
thats the purpose of the candle. Take a small Pilar, dedicate it to the
purpose and sit with it for a few minutes a day. I would not let it burn
more than an hour per day.

I hope this helps, and do let us know when your friend has found her way
home.

Brightest Blessings, BB.

3a.

Re: Hello, I'm New Too

Posted by: "Heather" zaqgirl08@yahoo.com   zaqgirl08

Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:05 pm (PDT)



Hi there! my name is heather. I'm a garden witch who also pratices solo, oddly enought I have 5 cats 2! How cool! I'm a mommy of 2 boys that are about5 years shy of teens (I'm not sure I'm ready). I also understand the tiny brian thing, there are alot of people like that and the coolest people are mostly people who just want to be left to do there own thing. So I saw that your worried about casting spells, you shouldn't worrie about doing a spell just remeber what your intenchions are when you preform the spell. and the rules of magic, what you put out will come back to you 3x and most of all to harm none. So things to keep in mind when you do your first spell, is it positive, does it consider others free will, harm none, or has no personal gain. ( selfish tendencys) Write your spells with your best intenshions and then try one, keep track of your results and your written spell in your book of shadows. Well I hope I was able to offer a little insite on spell casting, I also have some borrowed spells on my blog and some information on how to use some herbs in healing if your intrested as wll. Well merry meet and merry part, merry meet again
~Blessed Be~
www.thegreenwitchescorner.blogspot.com

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Diamonds" <jillhursh@...> wrote:
>
> Merry meet everyone. I'm new to this group. I've been studying and practicing Wicca for many years now. I'm a solitary because I live in an extremely tiny town with people who have very tiny brains (when it comes to religious beliefs). I want to start doing spells but am still worried that I'm going to do something wrong. I hope to learn lots from others here and I thank you for welcoming me to your group. I'm married and I have 2 teens and 5 cats (whoa!). I'm really looking forward to everything everyone has to say here. Thank you again!
>
> Gwynneth
>

4.

Daily Draw 22Oct 2010

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm (PDT)



Daily Draw, 220ct 2010
Today's Card was Strength
<http://www.anar-mura.com/tgimg/gd/tr_viii.jpg>

Hi All,
Last night Sal got Ill, real ill, he vomited sometime between 9 and 10
and after that he basically stopped moving, he could not be roused for
his Walkies, showed no interest in anything, not even Dad's food.

I woke L. and We hurried him to the E-Vets, they X-Rayed him and found
nothing, and his Vitals where good, they wanted to do more work, but I
simply, at the moment, did not have the money to cover further tests, so
they gave him some fluids, some preventive meds, and we took him home.

I tried to pull cards to see Anything really, but my cards where muddled
by my own Energy, ... So I turned over my Daily Draw for Tomorrow, (now
today) Figuring if it was Death, Grief, any really bad card I would know
what it was speaking to already, but it was not it was Strength.

I woke Early 7AM Carried Sal out for his First "Walkies" let him Pee,
carried him back into our apartment, then off to Walkersville to me Daph
to pick up a little cash loan, on the way home my lender was open, I
stopped in and applied. to have my loan rolled over and extended, then
off to the library to down load pay statement ... then... then ...then
off to the Doctors;

Dr Palmer is an excellent and Caring Doc, he found a couple things the
worried, him but nothing that really accounted for the situation we had
the night before, by now Sal was recovering a lot, he had jumped up on
my bed, his favorite place to sleep in the day is right where Dad sleeps
at night, he gave us some meds some special very safe, food for delicate
tummies, and some instructions..

We got home around 3:30... from 7am to 3:30PM I was "On the Bounce"
getting done what needed done and that was a lot ... the whole time I
kept reminding myself, Today's card is Strength, If I stayed Strong, Nan
would stay strong and see Sal through, I had no doubt, that was what I
was meant to see in that card. I had laid it out days before, it could
not be tainted by my worries and bias, it was My Card, and My Banner for
the Day... Today is about Strength so Stay Strong, See it Through. And
by the end of the Day I had to call on every, Physical, Emotional and
Financial resource I had, to keep me and keep L. moving forward.

I would have done all the same things anyway, no matter the card, but
having this card as my banner allowed me to do them with conviction, and
faith in the outcome my normally pessimistic disposition would not
allow...

We are home,
Sal is Better, if not well, he is eating, he is holding it down, he is
getting up on my bed without help, he is sleeping in my spot right now,
he has even made a half hearted attempt to beg my food.

Strength: Generally I read this card as being about Feminine Energies
taming more assertive Masculine Energy, that is the "Dictionary
Definition", the most common Iconography, but sometimes its not,
Sometimes it simple Masculine Bloody Minded, I'm just not quitting no
matter what .. Strength.

Brightest Blessings, BB.

5.1.

Hello

Posted by: "bobbydebra@rocketmail.com" bobbydebra@rocketmail.com   bobbydebra@rocketmail.com

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:12 pm (PDT)



I am new and my name is Debra and I was wondering if someone would feel drawn to my post and give me a reading. I am very confused about my spirituality!!!!!

5.2.

Re: Hello

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:14 pm (PDT)




Hi Bobbi,

I'm not sure ... I certainly don't believe a person can or should tell
another what their spiritual path should be, but at the same time as a
reader I find your question intriguing, while one should not tell you
what path you should be on a properly structured reading might provide
some direction, some clarity, ...

So if you are interested in allowing me to do the pull, please reply off
list, and we will make some arrangement, I work through this weekend,
but should be able to make your pull Wed, so we have a couple days to
work out just how we want to phrase your question, before putting it to
my guide. Blessings, BB.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "bobbydebra@..."
<bobbydebra@...> wrote:
>
I am new and my name is Debra and I was wondering if someone would feel
drawn to my post and give me a reading. I am very confused about my
spirituality!!!!!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Group Charity

GiveWell.net

Identifying the

best non-profits

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu