duminică, 24 octombrie 2010

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2716

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1.1.
Re: Hello From: esther pistone
2a.
Re: getting rid of negative energy From: sweetyp01
2b.
Re: getting rid of negative energy From: gaia_d

Messages

1.1.

Re: Hello

Posted by: "esther pistone" marie84047@yahoo.com   marie84047

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:16 pm (PDT)



I do not think that a reading can help you with your spirituality, you need to find the one that calls out to you, I have been confused about spirituality most all my life, then I started seeing books and such on wicca and found that this is how I believe. When I used to go to church with my mother as a child even then I questioned what they were telling me. So much of what they said and what was in the bible were completely different from one another.  I began to see the hypocrosy in it all. Then one day I saw a book about wiccan belief and it was as if a light burst open all around me. This is what I believe.  Just keep looking and listening, you will soon find the answer and the light will shine.

--- On Fri, 10/22/10, bobbydebra@rocketmail.com <bobbydebra@rocketmail.com> wrote:

From: bobbydebra@rocketmail.com <bobbydebra@rocketmail.com>
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Hello
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 8:04 PM

 

I am new and my name is Debra and I was wondering if someone would feel drawn to my post and give me a reading. I am very confused about my spirituality!!!!!

2a.

Re: getting rid of negative energy

Posted by: "sweetyp01" sweetyp01@yahoo.com   sweetyp01

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:17 pm (PDT)




--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Heather" <zaqgirl08@...> wrote:
>
> Hi, My name is heather and I am a garden witch! I see that your having some problems with negivity! thats no good and I can compleatly inderstand the fusrtation of not being able to rid that! I have some things you can try! They are borrowed spells and my not work as well as they can so you can tweek the charm to make it more favorable for you ok.
>
> Breaking spells with elder
> This spell helps break enchantments that others may place on you, and it up to you to set up your area as you wish.
> You will need the Elder foilage or the berries and a candle
> You may also tuck the berries in a charm bag
> repeat the charm 3 times or you may change it to better fit your needs bubut it is at least a helpful start lol
>
> " "I call apon the spirt of the elder mother, help me break this spell, which was cast by another, Thier magic quickly fades, malevolence now ends, As safety, protection, and harmony begin. foe the good of all, with harm to none, by herb magic this spell is done."
>
> I hope that ths gives you some ideas and you can also find some other borrowed spells on my blog at www.thegreenwitchescorner.blogspot.com
> I hope this helps your Ideas flow and I hope to hear from you. be blessed in your pratic and have wonderdrus love luck and prosperity!
> ~Blessed Be~
> --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "sweetyp01" <sweetyp01@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everybody just wanted to know if anyone can help with the problem that i have..i seem to be bombarded by bad energy that blocks my blessings..according to my astro chart i should be extremely lucky..i have seen many blessings pass me by, by only the hair of my chin(LOL)..i have prayed and i am starting to shield myself more. i believe this negative energy is being sent to me by someone close, i am not sure if they are even aware of it...and to be fair i am not sure if its who i suspect..anybody got any ideas i am open to suggestions... thank you all for your support..live in love and light
> >
>thank you and i will give it a go.......

2b.

Re: getting rid of negative energy

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:23 pm (PDT)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "sweetyp01" <sweetyp01@...> wrote:
>
>
> --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Heather" <zaqgirl08@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, My name is heather and I am a garden witch! I see that your having some problems with negivity! thats no good and I can compleatly inderstand the fusrtation of not being able to rid that! I have some things you can try! They are borrowed spells and my not work as well as they can so you can tweek the charm to make it more favorable for you ok.
> >
> > Breaking spells with elder
> > This spell helps break enchantments that others may place on you,

GAIA:

HI and Merry Meet, Heather --

I can certainly appreciate your effort to help someone here, but i must make note of an important principle: Spells *cannot* be "broken". Spells are ENERGY, and energy *cannot* be "broken";
It can (in some cases) be re-directed or even protected against, but it cannot be "broken".

In most cases, such problems can easily be defended against or completely avoided, by simply doing one's regular BASIC excercises like Cleansing, Shielding, and setting WArds.

In fact, one should not even attempt to do spellcasting (which is actually an advanced skill set) until one has *mastered* those BEGINNING Skills -- they are basic psychic "hygeine", essential to all magickal, spiritual and metaphysical work.

I hope that's helpful to someone --

Blessed Be -
~Gaia

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Group Charity

Citizen Schools

Best after school

program in the US

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu