marți, 3 ianuarie 2012

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2993

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
Mirrors From: Tam Chanel

Message

1.

Mirrors

Posted by: "Tam Chanel" kittchanel6@yahoo.com   kittchanel6

Mon Jan 2, 2012 9:43 am (PST)




Hey all. I been wondering about something and would love yall's opinion. Ok, so lately I 've been finding myself visualizing mirrors as a defensive/protective technique. For instance, if Im in a room w/ people that are gossiping & i feel uncomfortable or I feel someone indirectly throwing harmful words/energies @ me, I'll visualize a mirror gaurding me, but facing outward (not facing me) . It works everytime but i'll feel "tapped" out of energy afterwards or may even get headache. What's this about?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu