joi, 19 ianuarie 2012

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 3000

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1.1.

please help

Posted by: "Ana" anagallaway@yahoo.com   anagallaway

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 pm (PST)



I have a good friend who just lost his job. I believe he has a block on him. Someone is wishing him harm so things in his life are just gone wrong.
And actually there is more to the story but in short. I want to know if there is a spell I can use to help him recover at least from his job loss.
He has lost everything so far, his family, his home, his job.
We are both psychic and he can help others, but I know he cannot help himself. He has helped me a lot.
Any ideas? thank you

2.

Re-printing GBG "Year and a Day" calendars

Posted by: "anthlink6767" ANTHLINK@AOL.COM   anthlink6767

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm (PST)




Even though the deadline for ordering the 2012 calendar has long passed,
I am still getting requests for them...enough where I can have a small
number of additional calendars printed.

If you or friends would still like to order, please let me know
(offlist) by this Monday, January 23, or visit:

www.GBGcalendar.com <http://www.GBGcalendar.com> to order online or
get more info.

I need a count for the printer. This (for sure) is the last call...

There are many on this list who ordered one or more calendars, and
shared the news with friends and contacts. I very much appreciate your
support!

Link

3a.

Re: Prayers and positive energies please

Posted by: "Tam Chanel" kittchanel6@yahoo.com   kittchanel6

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm (PST)



I like Sasha's reponse to Thayna

--- On Tue, 1/10/12, Sasha <tata1164@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Sasha <tata1164@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Witch_Essentials] Re: Prayers and positive energies please
To: "Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com" <Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 9:00 PM

 

Hello Thayna
It sounds like it's time to move away from that area for a while until you grow strong.  Your enemy is not stronger than you even if she threatened a curse.  You have God given natural power that you need to tap in.  1.  Light white candles  2.  with no interruptions begin asking God and the holy angels to guard you and your household and family.  It will be done.  Visualize all the angels of warriors surrounding you and yours for protection.  as you pray, say "whatever xxxxxx throws my way, may it be returned, and touch me none.  Always give thanks and believe it done and so mote it be!

Blessed
beSasha IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER THAT  TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED! 

From: Thayna <thaynabilberry@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 1:36 PM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Re: Prayers and positive energies please


 

Have you thought ofbiying the new Dorothy Morrison book. It is worth a look. One of the reviews is by Raven Gamassi. I have read it, and love it. Love and Light Thayna

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "toniak96" <toniak96@...> wrote:

>

> Hi everyone, I haven't posted here in a very long time, but I am asking for your prayers and positive energies. I have been separated from my husband for almost 2 years. About 2 or 3 months ago he moved in with my ex-best-friend of 16 years and although her husband is there too, it all too painfull. I have tried to move on with my life although the ex-friend has told me that she has put some sort of curse on me. The worst part-she lives right between my home and my mother's home so we have a constant daily reminder of the situation. I started having panic attacks and had to go on medication. I am trying to do things to protect myself from anything she may have tried to do to me, but I am such a newbie still at this. I have filed for divorce since he moved in with her. Thanks everyone for your prayers.

>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Dog Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for family,

kids and living

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu