joi, 5 ianuarie 2012

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2994

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Re: Mirrors From: me@secretinker.com
1b.
Re: Mirrors From: Tammy dreams...

Messages

1a.

Re: Mirrors

Posted by: "me@secretinker.com" me@secretinker.com   springfieldwitchling

Wed Jan 4, 2012 4:11 pm (PST)




Could be psy vampires also in attendance.

1b.

Re: Mirrors

Posted by: "Tammy dreams..." firebirdtk@yahoo.ca   firebirdtk

Wed Jan 4, 2012 4:12 pm (PST)



Hi

I too enjoy using this method of mirrors to reflect negative energies, but by using the method you may also be blocking positive energy. I use multiple mirrors, and using them only when necessary. but while they are in use I imagine them only deflecting the negative and allowing the positive through. Now that I think about it I imagine them acting as dream catchers. Interesting ..........

 
Tammy

________________________________
From: Tam Chanel <kittchanel6@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 10:58:33 PM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Mirrors


 

Hey all. I been wondering about something and would love yall's opinion. Ok, so lately I 've been finding myself visualizing mirrors as a defensive/protective technique. For instance, if Im in a room w/ people that are gossiping & i feel uncomfortable or I feel someone indirectly throwing harmful words/energies @ me, I'll visualize a mirror gaurding me, but facing outward (not facing me) . It works everytime but i'll feel "tapped" out of energy afterwards or may even get headache. What's this about?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu