marți, 7 decembrie 2010

[Earthwise] Digest Number 2482

Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

1.
A Facebook Christmas From: holly@ravenmadness.com
2a.
Re: Animals From: Michelle Rogers
3.
Permaculture, Magic, & Activism From: Living Mandala
4.
Res: [Earthwise] New Member From: Mina

Messages

1.

A Facebook Christmas

Posted by: "holly@ravenmadness.com" holly@ravenmadness.com   hollyberrysheart

Mon Dec 6, 2010 6:51 am (PST)



For all you fellow Facebookers .. hahahaha

A Facebook Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the land of Facebook
Not a creature was stirring, not even a spammer or a crook;

The statuses were posted on the wall for all to see,
In hopes that a friend or two would reply... ok maybe three;

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of "what presents will I get" danced in their heads;

Me in my pj's and the hubby ready to call it a night
Not a Facebook friend was in sight,

When out of the blue a notice appeared before my eyes,
I sprang to attention to see what and who had replied.

I opened a new window like a flash,
So the game I was playing wouldn't crash.

The moon through the window casting a magical glow
Gave the lustre of gold to this addiction we all know,

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
Friends popping up online everywhere!

With a little click of the mouse, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment this Facebook addiction was sick.

More rapid than eagles it courses through my veins,
It beckons and calls out my name;

"Now, Bear! now, WolfDancer! now, Christy and Pattie!
Ahhhhh, without my online friends I'd be even more batty!

To the top of the page! to the top of the wall!
Here's a brand new status for you all

I'm waving hello .. can't you see
Ok then, here's a new profile picture of me

So to all my friends, I send a message or two,
Sending love and blessings for a Year brand new.

And then, in a twinkling, I send out a little rhyme
Thank you all for being my friends here at Christmas time!

As I sit in my chair and was turning around,
The hubby stood there shaking his head and making not a sound

He was dressed in his pjs and ready for bed,
And stood there just shaking his head;

He said let's go - its time to hit the sack,
I said ok love, and to my friends on Facebook I left a brb (be right
back)

A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
I followed him quickly to bed

To all my friends I finish this rhyme I write
With a "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

www.ravenmadness.com

Blog: http://wordsofraven.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/raventalker

2a.

Re: Animals

Posted by: "Michelle Rogers" mr10rogers64@yahoo.com   mr10rogers64

Mon Dec 6, 2010 2:46 pm (PST)



Bright Blessings, and Thank You!

________________________________
From: Cathy A. <drmwvrx3@yahoo.com>
To: EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, November 17, 2010 8:45:20 AM
Subject: [Earthwise] Animals

 
Michelle,
   Upon reading ur letter I hear the answer within the question.   The Bear is
ur mother letting u know she is still with u & "watchin over u".  The deer
represents being gentle with yourself & allowing yourself to feel the grief but
more importantly "know" ur Mom is not gone, she's always with u & find comfort &
strength in that fact.

   The "buck" in the road, male energy.......Is their a dominate male in ur
life, standing in ur way?  Or perhaps U need to Change Lanes now, immediately!??
   I've been into paying attention to my dreams for over 50 yrs.   And
realize the dream symbol meanings r unique to each individual, as my dghtr loves
spiders, I freak out at spiders so that animal symbols differs for us.  However,
I got this message oout of ur wording in ur letter.  Hope this helps!     

Blessed Be My Sister,
Wynona Moon  

3.

Permaculture, Magic, & Activism

Posted by: "Living Mandala" livingmandala@livingmandala.com   livingmandala888

Mon Dec 6, 2010 2:46 pm (PST)



Two weeks that can change your life and help you change the world!

A permaculture design certificate course with a grounding in earth-
based spirituality, and a focus on organizing, activism, and social
permaculture as well as urban and rural land-based systems.

Earth Activist Training
Permacultrue Design Course

January 8 - 22, 2011
Cazadero, N. California

-Taught by Starhawk and Erik Ohlsen

For More Information Click Here

Learn how to heal soil and cleanse water, how to design human systems
that mimic natural systems, using a minimum of energy and resources
and creating real abundance and social justice. Explore the
strategies and organizing tools we need to make our visions real, and
the daily practice, magic and rituals that can sustain our spirits.
Participatory, hands-on teaching with lots of ritual, games, projects,
songs, and laughs along with an intensive curriculum in ecological
design.

About Starhawk:

Starhawk is a committed global justice activist, organizer, speaker,
teacher, and the author or coauthor of 11 books. Starhawk travels
internationally teaching permaculture, magic, the tools of ritual, and
the skills of activism for diverse groups, communities and audiences.
Starhawk is perhaps best known as an articulate voice in the revival
of earth-based spirituality and Goddess religion. Besides her
inspiring, much-read books, she is a cofounder of Reclaiming, an
activist branch of modern Pagan religion, and continues to work
closely with the Reclaiming community. Her works include The Spiral
Dance, long considered the essential text for the Neo-Pagan movement,
and the now-classic ecotopian novel, The Fifth Sacred Thing . A
favorite is award-winning Webs of Power: Notes from the Global
Uprising. Starhawk's latest book is The Earth Path: Grounding Your
Spirit in the Rhythms of Nature. Starhawk's books have been translated
into many languages, while her essays are reprinted across the world,
and have been included in numerous anthologies. Her writing is
influential and has been quoted by many hundreds of other authors,
from magazines to trade and academic press. Her books are often used
in college curriculums.

For More Information Click Here
4.

Res: [Earthwise] New Member

Posted by: "Mina" mina.matilde@yahoo.es   mina.matilde

Mon Dec 6, 2010 2:46 pm (PST)



Enjoying the object...

I'm Karin Elisabeth also new here!
For a year and half I've been learning more about Wicca and paganism and
even more
it is interesting for me.
Well, I'm here to learn! :-)

Blessed be,
Karin Lisbeth




-------Mensagem original-------

De: staci_sunflower
Data: 5/12/2010 02:48:40
Para: EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: [Earthwise] New Member


Merry Meet,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ana, although I go by many
names depending on the situation or whom I am encountering. I have been
studying this path for quite some time, but never felt confident enough to
tell anyone or to pronounce my religion as Wicca when asked. I feel that I
am still learning, although I have been pulled by the Goddess toward this
path of enlightenment and I feel her all around me at every moment, I do not
feel that I have the tools or the resources to fully serve her. I also am
still confused as to what my talents are that she is telling me to use to
aid others.

I have been reading the posts today, and have already learned so many things
..not necessarily things I didn't know, but they have given me positive
confirmation that I have been doing things correctly and that I am following
the right path, even though sometimes I take a wrong turn and have to double
back.

I hope to network and communicate with others and to be able to ask
questions and answer some.

I am currently living in Southern AZ, but am in the process of moving myself
and my children back to my hometown in VT. I am a single mother of three
children, one of which is married herself and is going to deliver my first
grandchild in/around the beginning of June. My other two children are
teenagers, my youngest daughter also feels drawn to the goddess and she has
recently started studying and learning, mostly from me and from books that I
read first so that I can make sure it is something that teachers her
goodness.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction; I look forward to
learning and becoming an active member of this community.

Blessed be,
Ana



Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
___________________________________________________________________________

�`  Earthwise   �`
   <:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::]]======0
  The Worldwide Spirit of Paganism  
      in Australia,  America & Worldwide!
  Take a Look at Our Huge EBay Store
  For all your Magickal & Ritual Supplies
  http://stores.ebay.com.au/Astarte-Earthwise
___________________________________________________________________________

This Earthwise Book of Shadows group holds the expectation
that a tolerant, mature and respectful dialogue be strived
for in our communications with each other. Members are
encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering to these
principles and to notify the list owner Astarte if you are
offended by a posting, write to me at
earthwise@bigpond.com
Thank you.
___________________________________________________________________________

Earthwise is a world wide group.
We are based in Western Sydney, NSW. Australia.
Located in the valley before the beautiful Blue Mountains were
we hold sacred rituals, workshops, social events and outings,
for more information see our calendar of events at Witches Meetup
http://witches.meetup.com/1293/
___________________________________________________________________________

Astarte also works full time as a Psychic Counsellor, Medium,
Clairvoyant, Healer and Teacher.
If she can be of assistance to you, please see her home page at
www.earthwise.net.au
___________________________________________________________________________

ARE YOU CREATIVE?
Astarte is always sourcing new suppliers of quality pagan
related items, to purchase wholesale or even put on consignment,
she willing to purchase worldwide items for the Earthwise Store.
If you have something of interest please contact Astarte
earthwise@bigpond.com
___________________________________________________________________________

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu