miercuri, 18 mai 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2872

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
Re: Am I cursed? From: Jude DaShiell
1b.
Re: Am I cursed? From: etissa young
2.
Astrological Musings: Scorpio Full Moon,  Becoming whole From: blackbird

Messages

1a.

Re: Am I cursed?

Posted by: "Jude DaShiell" jdashiel@shellworld.net

Tue May 17, 2011 9:06 am (PDT)



In the days when the Roman Empire was an Empire, when someone wanted to
curse a family they'd take a thin sheet of lead and write out the curse
on it with a nail. Then they'd roll the sheet up and seal the sheet
closed with that nail. Then they'd take the bundle and toss it into the
family's well. Increased lead levels in the blood lead to plumbosis for
anyone who drank from that well. Archaeologists have found examples by
searching old wells. Now, with that out of the way all it needs to take
many people down is one bad year. If they didn't have the necessary
resources in place to recover, failures after that would compound on
themselves.

On Sun, 15 May 2011, gaia_d wrote:

>
>
> --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "mah0058" <mah0058@...> wrote:
> >
> > Ok this may sound Very unhinged to some, But I think I have been
> cursed. Starting in 2008 I left a job that I loved but could not deal
> with management any more. When you are training you own supervisor it is
> time to leave. Before I left I found another job that I liked quite
> well. My supervisor that I had when I started left to work the swing
> shift. That was fine. We got a woman about my age who seem to like
> everyone. She was there about 3 weeks and I get laid off. Ok. So now I
> have to go on unemployment which I really hate. To me it is like being
> on welfair. I know it is not , your employer pays into it. So ok, I do
> everything I am suppose to call in every week, look for work, but I am
> not getting my checks. After about 9 weeks I finally start getting them.
> But now I am so far behind on bills there is no way of catching up. So
> now it is 2011. I have very little unemployment left. I can not get ANY
> job. I have had breast cancer, lost my left breast and have horrible
> scars and a heart attack in just the last year. I can not do the heavy
> work like I used too. My truck managed to lose all its oil with out any
> leaks, so the motor burned up that's $5000.00 to fix. I can not get even
> an interview for a job. I can not get caught up on bills from when I was
> in the hospital. And I am down to my nerve. I dont eat much yet I am
> gaining weight, my doctor dose see why. I really don't know what to do
> any more. I feel like I have been cursed. Dose anyone have an idea?
> >
>
>
> GAIA:
>
> Hi Mahoo --
>
> I'm so sorry to hear of all the problems you've been having --
>
> But no, it's *extremely* unlikely that you've been "cursed". The very
> idea of "being cursed" is one that is much, much more popular in
> fiction, TV and movies, than it ever was any kind of reality. People
> used it as an excuse for life challenges, personal problems, bad
> judgement or decisions, etc.
>
> The very idea of "curses" is one that has been used to "explain" all
> kinds of problems; but in reality, they were always much, much less
> frequent, much less real, than most people realzed. Very Few people
> actually have sufficient (metaphysical) knowledge or power, let alone
> inclination, to actually "curse" anybody: Consider, for example: how
> many times have you "wished" someone less than good luck -- Were all
> those "curses", or just part-daydream, part human weakness, part
> immaturity, and part momentary lapse of good will, good judgement?
>
> Now, Consider something else for a moment: Not just national but world
> economy has been very "wonky" lately; we have been in a depression for a
> couple of years now. Don't you think there are *many* (economic)
> reasons why many people are having trouble getting or keeping their
> jobs? Are they *all* "cursed"??? Cancer has become much more prevalant
> over the last few decaedes, but we also have many more good treatments.
> However, those treatments also have undesirable consequences that must
> be overcome.....
>
> Heart attacks have also risen because of environmental, dietary, and
> other circumstances.
>
> IOW, i think if you consider all the perfectly *logical* reasons for
> many of the problems you're having (and many other perfectly good,
> decent people are also having) i think you'll realize that there are
> good reasons for many of your problems that don't have anything to do
> with "curses" and such.
>
> Take time to heal -- you've been through some major stresses and need
> that; Don't even try to address the more "exotic" expenses (like truck
> repair) just now, until you're considerably stronger both physically and
> emotionally. Find and talk with some resources (government, churches,
> Social Security, United Way organizations, foodbanks, etc) to help
> with your immediate needs, like food, shelter, etc. Remember to feed
> your spirit every day -- even if just with a few minutes of meditation
> or prayer out in the sunshine and Nature.....Consider Oprah's
> sugggestion to begin keeping a "Thankfulness" Diary, writing at least a
> brief few sentences -- something -- every day.
>
> I promise: You will soon forget all about 'curses' and begin
> remembering your BLESSINGS!
>
>
>
> Blessed Be -
>
> ~Gaia
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

1b.

Re: Am I cursed?

Posted by: "etissa young" upfromobscureness@yahoo.com   upfromobscureness

Tue May 17, 2011 5:50 pm (PDT)



Hi how are you for so long i have had witch essentials on my list and i never responded now i feel its time. I would like to become a witch. I feel it in bones. I feel as if i become a witch i could help conquer many more souls. Right now i need to find a job so that i can support myself and by the things needed. Some nights i feel so seduced by some element. My birthday is november 23
i am very loyal and there is so much i need to learn. I love my mate but he is stepping out and he needs to be binded up by me.i want to give my soul to this will you contact me and let me know what to do my name is etussie i dont know why i chose you but it has to be a reason please respond back by using code word sold out
Blessings etussie

On Sun May 15th, 2011 10:25 AM EDT Blackbird wrote:

>
>No your not cursed, or at least I very much doubt it.
>Nor are you off your chum,
>
>
>One less known but utterly vital area of Astrology is call progressions,
>because progressions are calculated at a one year per day increment they
>can last a very long time. - Lets put it this way, if your say 52 years
>old then your progressed Mars is just where Mars would have been 52 days
>after you were born; there is no 'Scientifically' acceptable reason why
>progressions should work, but believe me they do ... Now if your
>Progressed Mars (a Traditional Malefic) is making aspects to a Natal
>Planet in your 2nd house (Health and Wealth) or 10th (Career) it might
>well manifest in the sort of troubles you describe.
>
>For Example - Your Weight gain might be a Thyroid Issue (but I expect
>your Doc checked that) ; The Thyroid being ruled by Mercury, Taurus,
>whose natural home is the 2nd house. I very much suggest you consult a
>qualified Astrologer; which I am not, but I am a fairly accomplished
>Amatuer.
>
>If you post me off list with your birth Data: Birthday, Birth Time,
>Birthplace I can check for Obvious stresses.
>
>While Birth time is very important for properly plotted progressions,
>even if you don't have a firm birth time, we can check for aspects
>between the planets that would be likely canidates (by rulership) for
>the stresses manifesting in our life. Unfortunately we could not say
>for sure just what houses they occupy, not find aspects to the angles.
>
>Still we should likely be able to see sources of stress. Then we could
>get a good idea when the aspect will separate, (ie dissolve) and what
>planets you might work with to modify, propitiate the energies in play.
>
>Please email me your Birthdata off list if your interested in my
>checking,
>
>Brightest Blessings, BB.
>
>
>
>
>--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "mah0058" <mah0058@...> wrote:
>>
>> Ok this may sound Very unhinged to some, But I think I have been
>cursed. Starting in 2008 I left a job that I loved but could not deal
>with management any more. When you are training you own supervisor it is
>time to leave. Before I left I found another job that I liked quite
>well. My supervisor that I had when I started left to work the swing
>shift. That was fine. We got a woman about my age who seem to like
>everyone. She was there about 3 weeks and I get laid off. Ok. So now I
>have to go on unemployment which I really hate. To me it is like being
>on welfair. I know it is not , your employer pays into it. So ok, I do
>everything I am suppose to call in every week, look for work, but I am
>not getting my checks. After about 9 weeks I finally start getting them.
>But now I am so far behind on bills there is no way of catching up. So
>now it is 2011. I have very little unemployment left. I can not get ANY
>job. I have had breast cancer, lost my left breast and have horrible
>scars and a heart attack in just the last year. I can not do the heavy
>work like I used too. My truck managed to lose all its oil with out any
>leaks, so the motor burned up that's $5000.00 to fix. I can not get even
>an interview for a job. I can not get caught up on bills from when I was
>in the hospital. And I am down to my nerve. I dont eat much yet I am
>gaining weight, my doctor dose see why. I really don't know what to do
>any more. I feel like I have been cursed. Dose anyone have an idea?
>>
>
>
>

2.

Astrological Musings: Scorpio Full Moon,  Becoming whole

Posted by: "blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Tue May 17, 2011 9:07 am (PDT)





--- On Mon, 5/16/11, Astrological Musings <blogs@partner.beliefnet.com> wrote:

#yiv1276844274 h1 a:hover {background-color:#888;color:#fff important;}

#yiv1276844274 div#yiv1276844274emailbody table#yiv1276844274itemcontentlist tr td div ul {
list-style-type:square;padding-left:1em;}

#yiv1276844274 div#yiv1276844274emailbody table#yiv1276844274itemcontentlist tr td div blockquote {
padding-left:6px;border-left:6px solid #dadada;margin-left:1em;}

#yiv1276844274 div#yiv1276844274emailbody table#yiv1276844274itemcontentlist tr td div li {
margin-bottom:1em;margin-left:1em;}

#yiv1276844274 table#yiv1276844274itemcontentlist tr td a:link, #yiv1276844274 table#yiv1276844274itemcontentlist tr td a:visited, #yiv1276844274 table#yiv1276844274itemcontentlist tr td a:active, #yiv1276844274 ul#yiv1276844274summarylist li a {
color:#000099;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1276844274 img {border:none;}

Beliefnet: Astrological Musings


Scorpio Full Moon, May 17 2011: Becoming whole
Posted: 16 May 2011 04:42 AM PDT
The Moon is full in Scorpio on May 17th at 7:09 am EDT, 11:09 am GMT, meaning that the Scorpio Moon will be exactly opposite the Sun in Taurus at that time.  The Full Moon is the peak of the lunar cycle: the point at which the Moon reaches its fullness and prepares for the waning phase of...
Read the full post here »

You are subscribed to email updates from Astrological Musings
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google

Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610
 
I am the Cup which holds Eternity.
        All other Cups
  Have their Source in Me.
                   The Goddess Innana.
 

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu