joi, 19 mai 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2873

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: I would like to become a witch- Was: Am I cursed?

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Wed May 18, 2011 5:30 am (PDT)



--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, etissa young wrote:

Hi how are you for so long i have had witch essentials on my list and i
never responded now i feel its time. I would like to become a witch. I
feel it in bones. I feel as if i become a witch i could help conquer
many more souls. Right now i need to find a job so that i can support
myself and by the things needed. Some nights i feel so seduced by some
element. My birthday is november 23 i am very loyal and there is so much
i need to learn. I love my mate but he is stepping out and he needs to
be binded up by me.i want to give my soul to this will you contact me
and let me know what to do my name is etussie i dont know why i chose
you but it has to be a reason please respond back by using code word
sold out Blessings etussie

BB re:

First off I have to admit I am a little perplexed by your post, and I
honestly think you have a seriously distorted vision of what the craft
is ...
" I feel it in bones. I feel as if i become a witch i could help conquer
many more souls."
I'm sorry this has nothing to do with the Craft; it is a very Abrahamic
vision to view the world as a battlefield in a war for souls; Paganism,
Wiccan or otherwise does not embrace this view;1 and that's saying
something given the diversity that characterizes Paganism on most any
issue. Paganism is on approach to "The Great Work" and the only soul one
must conqueror is one's own, to move beyond ego and towards a greater
sense/state of union with Deity.
I love my mate but he is stepping out and he needs to be binded up by
me.
No he doesn't, if your man is not faithful to you, and you are not
comfortable in an open relationship; then you need to find another
resolution to that relationship. Even if I had a spell or charm that
would absolutely bind him to you - I would not pass it on - It is simply
not right to interfere with another persons free will.

Let me put this idea to you; You don't want to be Lied to, I'm sure you
don't know one does, but just where does the harm in Lying Lay? IMHO and
I have thought about this issue for a long time, the greatest harm that
comes of Lying is simply this ... When I lie to you, I steal from you
your right and ability to make informed decisions for yourself based on
your own best perception of your self interest. I am of course also
compromising my integrity here, and when you discover the lie, you will
know that it would be foolish of you to ever trust me again going
forward.

If I had a charm that if you used it that would 'bind your man to you.'
Again you would be stealing from him his right to make his choices in
his self interest; depriving him of his free will and that's simply
wrong.

Seems to me in the 90's there was a lot of fiction, and news; focused on
"Controlling Males"; men who due to their own insecurities treated their
women like property and controlled every second of their lives, and
every move they made; you don't want to be on the other side of that
coin, really.

It's natural to be possessive of ones mate, men are, women are; I would
not feel valued by a mate who did not feel some sense of possessiveness
towards me. One thing I dearly love about my good friend 'Peach' is how
she always refers to her guy as "My Man" and I know he is a lucky man to
hold that special place in her affections. But If Peachie's guy is her
"My Man" or if my Wife is "My Girl" it is because that person has gifted
themselves to their Partner;

I have been married 30 years, longer than many of you have been alive,
young people are so eager to give themselves to someone 'forever' having
no idea how long forever is, and how much work that is going to entail,
I certainly didn't then, and here I know I am going to upset some
people ..

but that gift is not for life; It can be rescinded if the other person
does not prove worthy of that gift; but it is also a living thing a
relationship; the old song the Briar and the Rose comes to mind; if the
gift is not tended, if the Briar and the Rose are not Watered, Fed,
Trimmed; the gift will die, leaving only the spent husk of an estranged
relationship; and that's no fate to aspire too. I'm Sorry but there
is no happily ever after, there is only the road ahead and it must be
walked together, if a couple is to stay together.

Spend some time with, True Magick: by Amber K. and Wiccan Magick by
Raven Grimmasi, see if what they say resonates with you; and spend some
time seriously mediating on your relationship and if what gold you gleen
from it is worth the effort to mine it. If it is make you peace with it,
if not, not? but I seriously recommend you give up all thoughts of
'Binding' another person to yourself.

Blessings, BB.
----------------------------------------------
1. honestly I know of no Pagan path that embraces this view, but I am
prepared to be corrected if anyone should know otherwise.

2a.

Re: Am I cursed?

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Wed May 18, 2011 2:35 pm (PDT)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, etissa young
<upfromobscureness@...> wrote:
>
> Hi how are you for so long i have had witch essentials on my list and
i never responded now i feel its time. I would like to become a witch. I
feel it in bones. I feel as if i become a witch i could help conquer
many more souls.

GAIA:

Woah there -- Exactly what do you mean by, "conquer more souls", please?

Witchcraft is emphatically *not* about "conquering" anybody (except
perhaps your own self and its weaknesses and immaturities);

-- In fact, if you go into it trying to use power over others or trying
to "make" them do what you want, you will have a very, very, VERY bad
time.

You need to carefully examine WHY you want to "go into witchcraft", what
are your true desires, intentions, goals, etc.

ETTUSSIE:

Right now i need to find a job so that i can support myself and by the
things needed. Some nights i feel so seduced by some element. My
birthday is november 23
> i am very loyal and there is so much i need to learn. I love my mate
but he is stepping out and he needs to be binded up by me.i want to give
my soul to this will you contact me and let me know what to do my name
is etussie i dont know why i chose you but it has to be a reason please
respond back by using code word sold out
> Blessings etussie

GAIA:

Again, i must tell you that learning witchcraft is a difficult,
demanding process that requires many personal qualities and
characteristics, including humility, commitment, self-control,
persistence, maturity, teachableness, etc. It is NOT about "binding"
people who disturb or bother or hurt you. Rather, it's about learning
how to deal with the difficulties of life with courage, self-control,
maturity and wisdom. If the only reason you're interested in witchcraft
is because you want to have "power" to "get even" with others, you will
be sorely discouraged.

Also -- I'm sorry, but i really don't have time to play games with you
like using "code words" and such. If you sincerely want this
information, you need to be willing to be conscientious, committed, and
not just willing, but *eager* to learn -- And not be "chased after" or
put special requirements on those offering the information you asked
for.

If you are sincere, feel free to respond.

Blessings and Good luck to you -

~Gaia

>
> On Sun May 15th, 2011 10:25 AM EDT Blackbird wrote:
>
> >
> >No your not cursed, or at least I very much doubt it.
> >Nor are you off your chum,
> >
> >
> >One less known but utterly vital area of Astrology is call
progressions,
> >because progressions are calculated at a one year per day increment
they
> >can last a very long time. - Lets put it this way, if your say 52
years
> >old then your progressed Mars is just where Mars would have been 52
days
> >after you were born; there is no 'Scientifically' acceptable reason
why
> >progressions should work, but believe me they do ... Now if your
> >Progressed Mars (a Traditional Malefic) is making aspects to a Natal
> >Planet in your 2nd house (Health and Wealth) or 10th (Career) it
might
> >well manifest in the sort of troubles you describe.
> >
> >For Example - Your Weight gain might be a Thyroid Issue (but I expect
> >your Doc checked that) ; The Thyroid being ruled by Mercury, Taurus,
> >whose natural home is the 2nd house. I very much suggest you consult
a
> >qualified Astrologer; which I am not, but I am a fairly accomplished
> >Amatuer.
> >
> >If you post me off list with your birth Data: Birthday, Birth Time,
> >Birthplace I can check for Obvious stresses.
> >
> >While Birth time is very important for properly plotted progressions,
> >even if you don't have a firm birth time, we can check for aspects
> >between the planets that would be likely canidates (by rulership) for
> >the stresses manifesting in our life. Unfortunately we could not say
> >for sure just what houses they occupy, not find aspects to the
angles.
> >
> >Still we should likely be able to see sources of stress. Then we
could
> >get a good idea when the aspect will separate, (ie dissolve) and what
> >planets you might work with to modify, propitiate the energies in
play.
> >
> >Please email me your Birthdata off list if your interested in my
> >checking,
> >
> >Brightest Blessings, BB.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "mah0058" mah0058@ wrote:
> >>
> >> Ok this may sound Very unhinged to some, But I think I have been
> >cursed. Starting in 2008 I left a job that I loved but could not deal
> >with management any more. When you are training you own supervisor it
is
> >time to leave. Before I left I found another job that I liked quite
> >well. My supervisor that I had when I started left to work the swing
> >shift. That was fine. We got a woman about my age who seem to like
> >everyone. She was there about 3 weeks and I get laid off. Ok. So now
I
> >have to go on unemployment which I really hate. To me it is like
being
> >on welfair. I know it is not , your employer pays into it. So ok, I
do
> >everything I am suppose to call in every week, look for work, but I
am
> >not getting my checks. After about 9 weeks I finally start getting
them.
> >But now I am so far behind on bills there is no way of catching up.
So
> >now it is 2011. I have very little unemployment left. I can not get
ANY
> >job. I have had breast cancer, lost my left breast and have horrible
> >scars and a heart attack in just the last year. I can not do the
heavy
> >work like I used too. My truck managed to lose all its oil with out
any
> >leaks, so the motor burned up that's $5000.00 to fix. I can not get
even
> >an interview for a job. I can not get caught up on bills from when I
was
> >in the hospital. And I am down to my nerve. I dont eat much yet I am
> >gaining weight, my doctor dose see why. I really don't know what to
do
> >any more. I feel like I have been cursed. Dose anyone have an idea?
> >>
> >
> >
> >
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu