luni, 23 mai 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2876

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

Made Redundant - Selling My Esoteric Library

Posted by: "David" junhengclinic@yahoo.co.uk   junhengclinic

Sun May 22, 2011 2:48 pm (PDT)



Hi people

I'm forced to sell my entire esoteric library of 200 books. It's a real mixed bag, but there are some titles that I think many of you will appreciate, including books by William Bottrell, Carlo Ginzburg, Eva Pocs, Idris Shah, Robert Graves, Margaret Murray, Doreen Valiente, RJ Stewart, Nigel Pennick, Jan Fries, Nigel Jackson, Robert Cochrane, and the entire 'Athlone History of Witchcraft' series. And for the herbal fans among you, 'The Herbal or General History of Plants' by Gerard (a facsimile of the old Elizabethan edition where f's are s's), Leechcraft by Stephen Pollington and many other herbal/insense texts.

I've already listed them all on Amazon at quite competitive prices. However, to the Witchcraft forums (that I belong to) I'm discounting those prices by 25% for any orders (with payment) by 25 May. (Gotta pay the mortgage!)

I am shipping from UK (London).

If anyone is interested please contact me OFF-list and I will email you my catalog.

Thank you kindly.

David <];)

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for family,

kids and living

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu