duminică, 19 iunie 2011

[which_witch_is_witch] Digest Number 4785

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1a.

Re: Spin off time...What do you do as a modern City and Suburban Wit

Posted by: "AB" daughterofdiana@yahoo.com   daughterofdiana

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:32 pm (PDT)



I, too, live in suburban sprawl. Though I'm super lucky to live at the foothills of the Sierra's in SoCal. I also have an atrium (enclosed/private porch off my apartment where I have planters of herbs. I also treated my wooden alters and moved them out there. I love it!

I carry around a pouch of gemstones with me everyday. Some are very large and I find it soothing to roll the around in my hand at work.

I'm new here and haven't really found any witchy/pagan stores. However, I found some lovely solstice supplies at Michael's today. Two gold candles, some yellow butterflies with gold glitter, and strands of citrine, bronze freshwater pearls and tiger's eye. Plus a couple sunflower blossoms.

:) Sharon

)O( Aradia )O(

May no one who ever meets me
Have a meeting of little consequence.
May the simple fact of our meeting
Assist in the fulfillment of their wishes.
May I be a lamp
In the darkness of life,
A home for the homeless
And a servant for the world.
Ancient Buddhist Blessing

On Jun 17, 2011, at 7:13 PM, whodyathinkitis wrote:

> i live in suburban sprawl. there are still patches of woods, and nature sanctuarys around me. i go to work on the bus, or on my bicycle. favorite things not found in a witchy store? tea-lights from the dollar or craft store, altoids from the grocery store, post-its from any place with stationary, mini pencils from mini-golf or offtrackbetting or any place with quick-draw, sewing thread from any place with a sewing kit. all these combines make an on-the-go spell kit. enjoy the altiods, and use the tin as a holder. will hold: tealight, matches, postis, thread wrapped around them, pencil, small gemstone or rock found anywhere, salt from any fast food place..... many places have juniper bushes as ornamental shrubbery. juniper has many wonderful qualities. instead of a tealight you can also use birthday candles. carry a bottle of water or a box of juice for on the go rituals. oyster crackers come in little packets you can buy for about 10 cents in the grocery store.. look by the soup. there is a wonderful little book i gave to a friend one year, for the witch-on-the-go. lots of great ideas for small spaces, those still in the broom closet, or those who don't have the luxury of a nice forest walk. Macguyver is a great role model. -Deardre
>
>
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Cher Chirichello <CHIC0411@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Latest product news

Join Mod. Central

stay connected.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about cats.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Share experiences

with owners like you

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu