vineri, 24 iunie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2904

Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

Messages

1a.

A Breif Aside About BB --- Re: In need of some help

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 am (PDT)




Hi All,

If I may take just a moment of your time ....
--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "aussiejooz" <aussiejo@...>
wrote:

Hi Kylie,
Please listen to "Blackbird" here, she has given you the best advice
ever as follows: "I honestly believe you would be doing yourself a huge
dis-service to smother such an amazing Talent under a blanket of Drugs".
It happens once or twice a year that someone that only knows me online
comes to think I am a woman, by which I am quite flattered; but it is
simply not true. A few years ago a friend of mine joined me in an
experiment we each independantly did readings of the same past life
spread; her comments might help ...

You know...this is the same person I've been talking with for months now
:) <http://www.anar-mura.com/blog/rebecca/aures_interp.html> I know you
said it is very different from your life now, but I don't know you as
Tom. I don't see the life in the box part of you...I just would like you
to know that this is the person I know, and why I so closely see you in
the King of Cups. Spirits have no gender, we are free to experience
both. This past life is so completely feminine that maybe you needed to
be male for a while to balance yourself? Just a thought :)

This type of reading is a huge feeling, yes? I think it needs to be done
with care and very much respect. I really hope people don't do this type
of reading on a whim, or do them often like a regular reading. I suppose
they probably do though...

Thank you for letting me read this, it is quite something :)
Now I can't wait to go read what you wrote about it, and when you get
the time (after the wedding if you want) I'd love to hear what you think
of my thoughts :)

Namaste'

So as you can see, even a good friend could see that Cups Energy in me,
I have about 5 water planets and respond to it.

Nuff said about me,
I dont wish to crowd the board or the thread, just make things clear,
and make it clear I am in no way offended by the miss-Identification. :)
Brightest Blessings, BB.

2a.

Re: In need of some help

Posted by: "kylie_kinsley" kylie_kinsley@yahoo.com   kylie_kinsley

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 am (PDT)





Thank you all so so very much for your advice and help. You both made very pertinent points that put me much more at ease with the subject. I am going to try to track down a person or group that may be able to help me better understand. Until then, I will keep updated with you all and participate in these discussion as much as I can, after all, I've learned a TON just being here 1 day:)
With appreciation and gratitude,
Kylie

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "aussiejooz" <aussiejo@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Kylie,
> Please listen to "Blackbird" here, she has given you the best advice ever as follows:
> "I honestly believe you would be doing yourself a huge dis-service to smother such an amazing Talent under a blanket of Drugs".
>
> Just from my side of things, I have just gotten off an antidepressant that the doctors here in Australia PUSHED on me for the past 9 years to cure everything. It was very very hard physically and took over 8 months to complete the process.
>
> I have since let go and let god and the universe take over, I am pretty much walking the same road as you are. I have deep gut feelings that can bring me down to my knees at times and I don't understand what is happening to me at the time they happen. I am in a life long search to find my own answers.
>
> Seriously, keep searching and don't give up. You will eventually find the answer, find groups that you can open up in and discuss on your search.
>
> God Bless,
> Aussiejo
> p.s. I live in Australia at the moment and found the 'Ministry of Angels' which is a spiritualist church and it is helping me very much.
>
> --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Blackbird" <blackbird_61@> wrote:
> >
> >
> > BB re: Hi Kylie,
> > First off let me say, your not Nuts, your not Loosing it, nor anything
> > like that ..
> >
> > Certainly, I very much doubt it, if you were crazy; I very much expect
> > your dis-ease would seek to hide itself, but your lucid enough to come
> > here; your not hiding it, your seeking to understand it; I think thats a
> > very different thing.
> >
> > But You do seem to have a very real, very powerful, but undisciplined
> > Psychic Talent that you definitely need to get a handle on; so I very
> > much recommend you use the resources Gaia has posted here before, and
> > hopefully will repost, for finding good competent Real Life Coven, you
> > might begin at Witch Vox; This Piece at About.com
> > <http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/wiccanandpaganrituals/a/HowToFindaCoven\
> > .htm> might be of some help too.
> >
> > Honestly I think an Online group even WE (much as I love us) will not be
> > enough for you; because given the "Scary" experiences your having, your
> > going to need a in person guide to walk you through some things, and to
> > each you the exercises that will lead to the mentle discipline to turn
> > your Talent into an Asset. No one could teach Micheal Jordan Basketball
> > over the Internet; somethings must still be done IRL.
> >
> > That Said,
> > Let me suggest something you might share with your husband. You
> > mentioned you do Scary Good; Tarot Readings, (Cool!) but why is it scary
> > they are so accurate....
> >
> > The Scaryness comes from the fact that we have been taught all our lives
> > that we are all very seperate things, but your reading challange that
> > illusion, challanges us to rethink our reality, and consider if we are
> > all somehow intwined, thus you can know, what I know, because our
> > seperateness is an illustion; now thats a challanging/scary thought,
> >
> > And honestly, that illusion gets a lot of help these days; Science Tells
> > we are Separate from each other, The Church Tells us we are Separate
> > from God; and our minute by minute experience does not contradict that
> > view; But Science also tells us at a Quantum level our seeming
> > separateness dissolves, and every Mystical tradition in the world in one
> > way or another tells us, it's not true; that there is an underlying
> > interconnectedness to all things;
> >
> > You have a rare gift, you tap into that with the Tarot; You tap into
> > that when you here those voices on the edge of your awareness, on the
> > edge of your reality; that gift lays in being on 1/2 step closer to
> > that interconnectedness, on 1/2 step away from the seperateness than the
> > rest of us; ... this is not a curse, and it should not be scary;
> >
> > Instead view it as evidence of your connection to all else, and
> > there-fore to Deity; and that is most beautiful.Of course your gift puts
> > your experience at odds with the Dominant Spiritually flat paradigm we
> > all live with – my advise to you is to put aside the Dogmas of
> > others and embrace your experience. I tend to use this Analogy, The
> > Skeptic is like the Color blind, he can only see Grey; You see Red, and
> > Green and Blue; but he only sees Grey; dont let the Skeptics convince
> > you there is no Blue, when you have seen Blue for yourself. Be gentle
> > and understand, the Skeptic is telling his truth when he says there is
> > no Blue; and he can never know there Is.
> >
> > Now obviously if you told a totally skeptical Psychologist all this,
> > they would tell you I'm nuts and have you on meds for hearing voices
> > in no time; and I certainly do not have the legal standing to give you
> > medical advise, only a Doctor can legally do that; but as a person who
> > has had some small, not nearly so dramatic; experiences of that larger
> > reality myself; I honestly believe you would be doing yourself a huge
> > dis-service to smother such an amazing Talent under a blanket of Drugs.
> > Oh well it's very late so I will call it a night for tonight. I hope
> > this post helps. I hope You will reply and continue to post here.
> >
> > Blessings, BB.
> >
> >
> > --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "kylie_kinsley"
> > <kylie_kinsley@> wrote:
> > >
> > Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm in desperate need of some answers or
> > thoughts.
> > I've had strange happenings since I can remember. From the time I was
> > young,
> > weird things have always happened to me in the course of animals
> > behaving
> > strangely, when I'm upset or scared the light bulbs burn out and the TV
> > has been
> > known to turn off or on, things move. But not only that, I see "things."
> > Cloudy
> > things that are almost not there or just out of the corner of your eye.
> > Lights
> > around things that are not supposed to be there. I hear voices but they
> > are like
> > a forgotten dream, just on the verge of being remembered. They are loud
> > and give
> > you a jolt but you never can quite tell what they said, but you have a
> > feeling
> > that they've just shouted at you. I have this dream that doesn't occur
> > as much
> > anymore but I used to have it every night that I went to sleep when I
> > was
> > younger (now it seems only when I'm pregnant) that I'm in this vast
> > space and
> > i'm not connected to my body but I know I'm me. I hear people talking
> > but cannot
> > see anyone, and I just float. Sometimes these voices are in a different
> > language, sometimes they know I'm there, sometimes they don't.
> > When In a large social setting, it drains me to be there because I hear
> > people
> > talking and I know they haven't said anything. But this isn't on
> > command, any of
> > this. It just happens.
> >
> > I've tried channeling some of this energy into Tarot cards and they are
> > eerily
> > accurate to the point that my husband won't let me do them for him
> > anymore.
> > But could this all be a part of my imagination? Am i just going crazy?
> > Ha ha,
> > sometimes I feel like I am and I don't talk about any of it with anybody
> > except
> > my husband sometimes. I'm afraid that I'm loosing it.
> >
> > Any insight that would help calm my fears would be greatly appreciated
> > or even a
> > "you're crazy:)" would be understandable, but at least I'd know.
> > Thank you all very much!
> >
> > xoxo Kylie
> >
>

2b.

Re: In need of some help

Posted by: "Blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 pm (PDT)




Your very Welcome, Glad you found the reply helpful BB.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "kylie_kinsley"
<kylie_kinsley@...> wrote:
>
Thank you all so so very much for your advice and help. You both made
very
pertinent points that put me much more at ease with the subject. I am
going to
try to track down a person or group that may be able to help me better
understand. Until then, I will keep updated with you all and participate
in
these discussion as much as I can, after all, I've learned a TON just
being here
1 day:)
With appreciation and gratitude,
Kylie

3.

Fw: Astrological Musings: Pagan aspects of the Solstice

Posted by: "blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 pm (PDT)



Lynn shared this really cool essay linking Tarot to the Wheel of the Year.

--- On Thu, 6/23/11, Astrological Musings <blogs@partner.beliefnet.com> wrote:

#yiv508402936 h1 a:hover {background-color:#888;color:#fff important;}

#yiv508402936 div#yiv508402936emailbody table#yiv508402936itemcontentlist tr td div ul {
list-style-type:square;padding-left:1em;}

#yiv508402936 div#yiv508402936emailbody table#yiv508402936itemcontentlist tr td div blockquote {
padding-left:6px;border-left:6px solid #dadada;margin-left:1em;}

#yiv508402936 div#yiv508402936emailbody table#yiv508402936itemcontentlist tr td div li {
margin-bottom:1em;margin-left:1em;}

#yiv508402936 table#yiv508402936itemcontentlist tr td a:link, #yiv508402936 table#yiv508402936itemcontentlist tr td a:visited, #yiv508402936 table#yiv508402936itemcontentlist tr td a:active, #yiv508402936 ul#yiv508402936summarylist li a {
color:#000099;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv508402936 img {border:none;}

Pagan aspects of the Solstice
Posted: 22 Jun 2011 02:03 PM PDT
Astrologer Gary Caton has a nice article today about the pagan symbolism in the Wheel of the Year and also connects the Solstices and Equinoxes to the Tarot: there are 4 cards in the Tarot which tell the story of these 4 cardinal points that...
Read the full post here »

You are subscribed to email updates from Astrological Musings
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google

Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

I am the Cup which holds Eternity.
        All other Cups
  Have their Source in Me.
                   The Goddess Innana.
 

 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu