sâmbătă, 11 iunie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2892

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1a.
I have a story From: Czigany Shimza
1b.
Re: I have a story From: gaia_d
1c.
Re: I have a story From: Tammy dreams...
2.1.
New Member From: Jennifer C
3.
Fw: Take Action - US Conference of Bishops Targets End-of-Life Choic From: Gaia D

Messages

1a.

I have a story

Posted by: "Czigany Shimza" trishahorn@aol.com   monkeywhispers725

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:02 am (PDT)



My granddaughter thought she was pregnant by a boyfriend other then her husband so she left her husband and had a baby boy. The boy is now 6 months old well the DNA test came back and it said that her husband was the father. The man that Tiffany (granddaughter) was living with has refused for the husband to see or visit the baby. Now my granddaughter has only been with this man for about 7 months. I was ask to do something to get the family back together which is very easy for me to do just thinking about it. Well last night the baby was with my daughter so it was just Tiffany and Mark (her boyfriend) alone in their apartment. Apparently her boyfriend came in very drunk and started tearing the wall paper off the wall and started standing in the corners and going into the closet and just not talking but threaten to kill her if she left him and also threaten to kill her husband if she went back to him. One think I forgot to mention is Mark and I got into a very bad argument over him not letting the husband see his son about a month ago. Needless to say my granddaughter is moving out. She called my daughter histerical at 1:00 AM to tell her to come and get her and she did. I think this man Mark has lost his mind and I think I had something to do with them breaking up because I was ask to do that. Now the question is was I wrong in doing that? Now Tiffany is getting back with her husband. So did I do good or bad?

Czigany Shimza
1b.

Re: I have a story

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:14 am (PDT)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Czigany Shimza <trishahorn@...>
wrote:
>
> My granddaughter thought she was pregnant by a boyfriend other then
her husband so she left her husband and had a baby boy. The boy is now 6
months old well the DNA test came back and it said that her husband was
the father. The man that Tiffany (granddaughter) was living with has
refused for the husband to see or visit the baby. Now my granddaughter
has only been with this man for about 7 months. I was ask to do
something to get the family back together which is very easy for me to
do just thinking about it. Well last night the baby was with my daughter
so it was just Tiffany and Mark (her boyfriend) alone in their
apartment. Apparently her boyfriend came in very drunk and started
tearing the wall paper off the wall and started standing in the corners
and going into the closet and just not talking but threaten to kill her
if she left him and also threaten to kill her husband if she went back
to him. One think I forgot to mention is Mark and I got into a very bad
argument over him not letting the husband see his son about a month ago.
Needless to say my granddaughter is moving out. She called my daughter
histerical at 1:00 AM to tell her to come and get her and she did. I
think this man Mark has lost his mind and I think I had something to do
with them breaking up because I was ask to do that. Now the question is
was I wrong in doing that? Now Tiffany is getting back with her husband.
So did I do good or bad?
>
> Czigany Shimza
>

GAIA:

HI Czigany --

That's one of the problems with magick -- It often manifests in
unintended -- even undesired -- ways. That's one reason why many
experienced magick-users:

a. Recommend that beginners study the basics of magick carefully;

b. Recommend that beginners be sure they are careful to not use
coercion, force, etc to "change / influence someone's mind" about
anything;

c. Recommend doing a careful divination BEFORE casting the spell, to
determine whether there might be any problematic consequences with their
spell.

d. Remind folks that spells *cannot* be "broken"; since spells are
*energy*, and one cannot "break" energy, one can only deflect it.

Blessings --

~Gaia

1c.

Re: I have a story

Posted by: "Tammy dreams..." firebirdtk@yahoo.ca   firebirdtk

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 pm (PDT)



i believe you did good; the man was obviously violent and may have eventually started to hit on your grand-daughter and great grandson, she is now safe thanks to you and her mom going to pick her and her son up. I wish I had family like you!
You did right!
Tammy

--- On Thu, 6/9/11, Czigany Shimza <trishahorn@aol.com> wrote:

From: Czigany Shimza <trishahorn@aol.com>
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] I have a story
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Received: Thursday, June 9, 2011, 4:57 PM

 

My granddaughter thought she was pregnant by a boyfriend other then her husband so she left her husband and had a baby boy. The boy is now 6 months old well the DNA test came back and it said that her husband was the father. The man that Tiffany (granddaughter) was living with has refused for the husband to see or visit the baby. Now my granddaughter has only been with this man for about 7 months. I was ask to do something to get the family back together which is very easy for me to do just thinking about it. Well last night the baby was with my daughter so it was just Tiffany and Mark (her boyfriend) alone in their apartment. Apparently her boyfriend came in very drunk and started tearing the wall paper off the wall and started standing in the corners and going into the closet and just not talking but threaten to kill her if she left him and also threaten to kill her husband if she went back to him. One think I forgot to mention is Mark and I got
into a very bad argument over him not letting the husband see his son about a month ago. Needless to say my granddaughter is moving out. She called my daughter histerical at 1:00 AM to tell her to come and get her and she did. I think this man Mark has lost his mind and I think I had something to do with them breaking up because I was ask to do that. Now the question is was I wrong in doing that? Now Tiffany is getting back with her husband. So did I do good or bad?

 

Czigany Shimza

2.1.

New Member

Posted by: "Jennifer C" twenjen70@yahoo.com   twenjen70

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:02 am (PDT)



Merry Meet Everyone!

I'm new and just learning. I have always had psychic experiences, such as "knowing" things, seeing/feeling spirits, etc. I'm currently reading a few books on psychic abilities and I'm trying to learn how to enhance the abilities I have as well as learn new ones. Hope to learn from the group! :)

Blessed Be

Twen

3.

Fw: Take Action - US Conference of Bishops Targets End-of-Life Choic

Posted by: "Gaia D" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 pm (PDT)



This is an issue that is very important to me.  As a lifetime survivor of chronic pain and illness, i feel strongly that it's crucial for us to obtain the right to detrmine for OURSELVES the way we wish to *end* our lives, as well as how we live our lives.
 
I therefore hope no one here will mind my forwarding this message, and will prayerfully / meditatively consider whether they can support this issue --
 
Most Sincerely --

~Gaia~
 

--- On Fri, 6/10/11, Compassion & Choices - Barbara Coombs Lee <info@compassionandchoices.org> wrote:

From: Compassion & Choices - Barbara Coombs Lee <info@compassionandchoices.org>
Subject: Take Action - US Conference of Bishops Targets End-of-Life Choice
To: "Dianne" <gaia_d@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, June 10, 2011, 11:31 AM

Dear Dianne,
Next week, the nation's most powerful religious body will launch an attack on the principle of self-determination—and impugn the moral character of those, like you and me, who support it.
The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops dedicates itself to interpretation and enforcement of Catholic Doctrine throughout the nation. During its high-profile June 15-17 meeting in Seattle, the Bishops' Conference will issue a formal statement affirming absolute opposition to the choice of aid in dying at life's end. 

Calling it "suicide," the bishops have long held this view. But this is their first official and formal statement, and it signals the start of a widespread political campaign to:

restrict patient access to end-of-life choice by lobbying Congress and state legislatures to block measures to make aid in dying legal and accessible, and pass measures to make it difficult or impossible for terminally ill patients to know about or exercise this option; 
shame and scold the people who support aid in dying, and the terminally ill patients who seek it, through the unique power of their pulpit and public standing.
The Bishops are also taking direct aim at Compassion & Choices; pointedly co-opting our use of the words "compassion" and "choice," and asserting in their literature that they hold those values while we do not.

That is why I write to you today: to urge you to sign our Open Letter to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops in Affirmation of End-of-Life Choice…and to forward this email to as many friends and loved ones as possible so they can sign, too. It is vital for Compassion & Choices to generate thousands of signatures from you and other Americans before next Wednesday's Conference vote. We simply must let the media, the public, and the Bishops themselves know that their views in no way reflect mainstream opinion.
Click here to sign our Open Letter to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
Please don't get me wrong: the Bishops have every right to their opinion and their religious teaching. What alarms us is their determination to use their standing to undermine end-of-life choice and chastise everyone—Catholic or otherwise—who believes in or practices it.
What the Conference of Bishops does in Seattle next week will make headlines across the country. Your action today will make certain that our side is part of that reporting, too.
Sign the Open Letter today and join Compassion & Choices' weeklong effort to spotlight the clear trend of majority support for end-of-life choice, and our growing list of victories to protect it under law in Oregon, Washington, California, Montana, New York, and other states from coast to coast.
Make no mistake: Catholic Conference views have influence. But with our shared commitment to the work of Compassion & Choices, we do too—and it's growing. Millions of Americans are claiming their right to self-determination and to a dying process free of meddling from religious or governmental hierarchies.
Please act now, before you read about the Catholic Conference's action in your local newspaper or online. Sign our Open Letter to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops now, and affirm your personal belief that no one—and no institution—should have the power to dictate your choice at the end of your life.
Thank you,

Barbara Coombs Lee 
President, Compassion & Choices
P.S. I'll keep you posted on developments as this very serious issue unfolds. Especially at times like this, I am deeply grateful for your support, and especially your action. Please help us send a powerful message of popular belief in the right of every American to make his or her own end-of-life choices. Sign our Open Letter to the Conference of Catholic Bishops now, then forward this message to your friends and loved ones.

 

Privacy Policy Page (Privacy Page) Click here to control how much email you receive from us (Email Preferences Page)

 
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click here.
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Resources and tips

for parents

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu