luni, 27 iunie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2907

Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

1.1.
hi From: angel M
1.2.
Re: hi From: gaia_d
2.
Pest Problem From: Roberta Dinnie
3a.
Re: On Ouija boards From: LorriePaige
3b.
Re: On Ouija boards From: gaia_d
4a.
Re: Made Redundant - Selling My Esoteric Library From: David
5.
Ok cursed is back. From: mah0058

Messages

1.1.

hi

Posted by: "angel M" bellesangel99@yahoo.com   bellesangel99

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 am (PDT)



I'd like to ask how to envelop the magic within me, and if i should do spells regularly. I'm basically starting over because, i want to become more knowledgeable,I'm starting a intuitive program July 9 I'm so proud of being a witch, i know some wont accept me, but i dont need those people in my life. I'm 41 now, and its new to me again but i have been reading a lot to learn the right steps. i was wondering should i find a teacher?? and if so where?? I'm getting the twitches and my hands get the tingles, but i can't figure out why i have a room dedicated to my practice...i just was wondering where should i go from here to open it fully ...i read all the words your saying and i love the way you just express yourself. could you give some more insight
blessed be
angel

1.2.

Re: hi

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:31 am (PDT)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "angel M" <bellesangel99@...>
wrote:
>
> I'd like to ask how to envelop the magic within me, and if i should do
spells regularly. I'm basically starting over because, i want to become
more knowledgeable,I'm starting a intuitive program July 9 I'm so proud
of being a witch, i know some wont accept me, but i dont need those
people in my life. I'm 41 now, and its new to me again but i have been
reading a lot to learn the right steps. i was wondering should i find a
teacher?? and if so where?? I'm getting the twitches and my hands get
the tingles, but i can't figure out why i have a room dedicated to my
practice...i just was wondering where should i go from here to open it
fully ...i read all the words your saying and i love the way you just
express yourself. could you give some more insight
> blessed be

GAIA:

Hi, Merry meet, and Welcome, Angel --

Here are some articles on why and how to find a good teacher; ihope
they're helpful -

WHY GOOD TRAINING & COVENS ARE IMPORTANT:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Witch_Essentials/message/25179
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Witch_Essentials/message/25179>

ON FINDING GOOD TEACHERS & MENTORS:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Witch_Essentials/message/15349
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Witch_Essentials/message/15349>

Blessings -

~Gaia

2.

Pest Problem

Posted by: "Roberta Dinnie" roberta.dinnie@three.com.au   fowlsfeet

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 am (PDT)



Happy Dance,

Pest problem resolved without casualties....
A fistful of salt and sage leaves under their car with a heart felt
prayer that they find a warm hearth and
welcoming door (somewhere a good kilometre or more away from here) and
they are on their way to a new rental home
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILAL
Ruis*

Original email....

Blessings All,

I have a conundrum......
My Neighbour and friend opened her house to an acquaintance back in
February. This person had been evicted and lost her job, my neighbour
offered her a roof over her head whilst she found work and other
accommodation.
Since then if I had not dropped a job in her lap she would still be
sitting there saying "its too soon, I a still too traumatised to seek
employment". In the time she has been there she has paid nothing
towards board, y friend has been struggling to pay her own mortgage and
now has to deal with supplying food and ALCOHOL for the boarder and her
extremely lazy thieving 17 yr old daughter (another long story and that
one is not game to come within striking distance of me)
Without going into full detail and becoming more incensed I need to move
this parasite on before July 16...... I have my ways and means however
my own emotions are particularly .........umm...pointy. at the moment
and I am concerned that anything I do may result in physical harm and
flash back.
I would appreciate any suggestions of charms or spells you have used to
remove pests and vermin without doing harm to them or their surroundings
(Anything I try right now may end up with them being burned alive in the
very home I am trying to remove them from) so repellent charms, mantras
a strengthening spell for my friend just something that cannot be turned
harmful by extreme anger or that can be done by a novice (my friend)
without me having to touch it and infect it with dark humor.

3a.

Re: On Ouija boards

Posted by: "LorriePaige" anindigogirl@yahoo.com   anindigogirl

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 am (PDT)





Hi,

I'm new to this board, just joined tonight.

I just want to make a quick comment here before I go to bed.

I have 3 Ouija boards of different shapes and sizes. One I made
completely by myself, using a large piece of wood--as is.

I love Ouija boards. It's my favorite form of divination. As long as you
are not afraid of it, and praying before you use it (actually you should
always pray anyway before using ANY kind of divination tool to prevent
any bad spirits from coming in).

I've even discovered nay kind of "gibberish" the Ouija may say may be of
Enochian language as used by spirits and angels. I bought a dictionary
of Enochian language so will use that for future reference when I use
Ouija again.

My second board is a commercial regular size board. It is the pink
Parker Brothers one. My third is a keychain size Ouija, I keep in my
handbag. I've used the first two and they both work great. I haven't
used the small one yet.

You shouldn't fear any divination tool. Evil spirits CAN appear by way
of ANY divination tool. You one is frightened of possible bad spirits
coming in their house, one should not use any divination tool, but first
study about spirits, prayer...before using any serious divination tool.

Check this site out for more information about Ouijas and people who are
also very experienced using it: Feel free to ask questions there. The
people are very nice, and the owner is very dedicated to his Yahoo
group. They don't talk about it that much now becuse they have pretty
much exhuasted the subject and now discuss other things but still they
do definitely welcome people to discuss the Ouija board.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ouijaboards/
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ouijaboards/>

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Ana" <anagallaway@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you. I am going to go see her right now. She wants to try to
contact her mom. I will explain that it's not a good idea. It's hard
when people die suddenly and you are left with so many questions, I
understand. But I also don't think Ouija is a good idea.
> I just asked because I thought I was overreacting. I guess I wasn't.
>
> But then curiosity killed the cat.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "gaia_d" Gaia_D@ wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Ana" <anagallaway@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I am wondering, I am psychic and sensitive, so I have encountered
many
> > unexplained things as it it. My sister in law and I are like
sisters,
> > she is a great person, very sweet. She got a ouija board and wants
to
> > use it. The one experience I had with a board was many many years
ago.
> > it did not go well, the spirit got angry and threw the board across
the
> > room while nobody was touching it. I promised myself never to play
with
> > one again.
> > >
> > > I am very curious and I really want to use one again. Is it as
> > dangerous as I think? I know, it is like opening the door to
strangers.
> > I know, the spirits can lie to you and tell you what you want to
hear,
> > or tell you they are someone you are looking for.
> > >
> > > I told my sister in law maybe, but not at my house, I do attract
> > spirits, I don't want them moving in. She said we can do it at her
> > house, out in the yard.
> > >
> > > I talked to a good friend, and he told me to make sure I have a
candle
> > lit next to us and half a glass of water, and be careful.
> > >
> > > I have asked questions before just in general at home. And
sometimes I
> > get answers, like pictures or words. Or when I ask "where is my
phone?"
> > (for example) and something or someone leads me to it. It happens a
lot.
> > What is the difference between contacting them through the board or
> > trough me?
> > >
> > > Oh, almost forgot, I have done some writing too. I felt a spirit
one
> > night while at work. Kept trying to get my attention, so asked who
it
> > was. I started writing on a piece of paper and getting answers to
who it
> > was and what they wanted. Just words on paper.
> > >
> > > Other times I feel them touch my hair or my shoulder. I say hi,
but
> > never had an answer on who it is.
> > > Ok, I apologize I talk too much
> > > Thanks!
> > > Ana
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > GAIA:
> >
> > HI and Merry Meet, Ana --
> >
> > ABsolutely NO need to "apologize", that's what we're all here for!
> >
> > I'm afraid i must tell you that i strongly DIScourage (especially
> > beginners) from using Ouija / Spirit Boards.
> >
> > For an entire, in-depth article discussing the subject, please see
my
> > previous post, on "Darkness, Metaphysics & Wicca" -
> >
> >
> >
> > I hope that's helpful -- Blessed Be -
> >
> > ~Gaia
> >
>

3b.

Re: On Ouija boards

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 am (PDT)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "LorriePaige"
<anindigogirl@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to this board, just joined tonight.
>
> I just want to make a quick comment here before I go to bed.
>
> I have 3 Ouija boards of different shapes and sizes. One I made
> completely by myself, using a large piece of wood--as is.
>
> I love Ouija boards. It's my favorite form of divination. As long as
you
> are not afraid of it, and praying before you use it (actually you
should
> always pray anyway before using ANY kind of divination tool to prevent
> any bad spirits from coming in).
>
> I've even discovered nay kind of "gibberish" the Ouija may say may be
of
> Enochian language as used by spirits and angels. I bought a dictionary
> of Enochian language so will use that for future reference when I use
> Ouija again.
>
> My second board is a commercial regular size board. It is the pink
> Parker Brothers one. My third is a keychain size Ouija, I keep in my
> handbag. I've used the first two and they both work great. I haven't
> used the small one yet.
>
> You shouldn't fear any divination tool. Evil spirits CAN appear by way
> of ANY divination tool. You one is frightened of possible bad spirits
> coming in their house, one should not use any divination tool, but
first
> study about spirits, prayer...before using any serious divination
tool.

GAIA;

Hello and Merry Meet, Lorrie --

With all due respect, i must strongly disagree --

The notion of "evil spirits" comes mostlly out of Christian, NOT Pagan
or Wiccan world view(s) and values; furthermore, there are explanations
for what these "evil" spirits (really) are and where they actually come
from, that i think make much better sense both spiritually and
intellectually -- as well as explaining why Ouija boards tend to bring
them forward.

I'm certainly glad that you have encountered problems with them (yet!),
but as a Counseling Psychologist and Wiccan High Priestess who has been
called in to help in many spiritual "first aid" cases, please let me
assure you that others certainly have.

I hope you will take the time and effort to read and meditatively/
prayerfully consider, the following article:

MAGICK, METAPHYSICS & THE SHADOW:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BeginningWicca/message/19747
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BeginningWicca/message/19747>

Blessed Be -

~Gaia

>

4a.

Re: Made Redundant - Selling My Esoteric Library

Posted by: "David" junhengclinic@yahoo.co.uk   junhengclinic

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 am (PDT)



Hi people

First a very big 'thank you' to everyone who has helped by
buying my books since my post last month!

I still need to continue with this quest so I am now putting the
sacred cows on the altar too (the books I was hoping to hold onto!).
I've learned that while study is important, the gods are bigger than
books and they are still there, so I'm okay with this :)

So today I've added 43 more texts, including lots of Tarot texts and
other bits. Here's a selection of the new additions:-

'Initiation into Hermetics', by Franz Bardon
'The Real Middle Earth', by Brian Bates
'The God of the Witches', by Margaret A Murray
'The Sidhe', by John Matthews
'Natural Magic', by Nigel Pennick
'Papal Magic, Occult Practices Within the Catholic Church', by Simon
'Aradia or the Gospel of the Witches', by Charles G Leland
'Light from the Shadows', by Gwyn
'A History of the Occult Tarot 1870–1970', by Ronald Decker & M Dummett
'Greek Gods and Heroes', by Robert Graves
'Dawn of Astrology', by Nicholas Campion
'The Female Pope, The Mystery of Pope Joan', by R and D Pardoe
'The Book of Enoch the Prophet', translated by RH Charles
'The Symbolism of the Tarot', by PD Oupensky
'The Forest of Souls, A Walk Through the Tarot', by Rachel Pollock
'Tarot Tales', edited by Rachel Pollock and Caitlin Matthews
'Jung and Tarot, An Archetypal Journey', by Sallie Nichols
'Temperament, Astrologer's Forgotten Key', by Dorian Gieseler
'The Modern Text-Book of Astrology', by Margaret E Hone D.F.Astrol.S.
'Pleasures and Treasures, Playing Cards', by Roger Tilley
'Parker's Astrology', by Julia & Derek Parker.

Shipping is from London UK. 30% discount if you can buy before
Wed 29 Jun.

If you would like to see the complete list of 200 books, please
email me OFF-list. Thank you kindly.

David <];)

===================================================================
--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "David" <junhengclinic@...> wrote
> Hi people
> I'm forced to sell my entire esoteric library of 200 books. It's a real mixed bag, but there are some titles that I think many of you will appreciate, including books by William Bottrell, Carlo Ginzburg, Eva Pocs, Idris Shah, Robert Graves, Margaret Murray, Doreen Valiente, RJ Stewart, Nigel Pennick, Jan Fries, Nigel Jackson, Robert Cochrane, and the entire 'Athlone History of Witchcraft' series. And for the herbal fans among you, 'The Herbal or General History of Plants' by Gerard (a facsimile of the old Elizabethan edition where f's are s's), Leechcraft by Stephen Pollington and many other herbal/insense texts.
> I've already listed them all on Amazon at quite competitive prices. However, to the Witchcraft forums (that I belong to) I'm discounting those prices by 25% for any orders (with payment) by 25 May. (Gotta pay the mortgage!)
> I am shipping from UK (London).
> If anyone is interested please contact me OFF-list and I will email you my catalog.
> Thank you kindly.
> David <];)

5.

Ok cursed is back.

Posted by: "mah0058" mah0058@yahoo.com   mah0058

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:28 am (PDT)



Ok cursed is back.
Nothing is right I know there should be something that I can do to make things better.
I recently applied for a position in my town. I knew the woman doing the hiring. I have known her for about 15 years. While I never thought of us as friends, I did think I would at least get an interview. I have more than the needed qualitfications for the job.
Well I did not get an interview. and in a VERY nice way was told, it was
because they needed someone with class.
I have worked for Meier and Franks, WinCo foods, several othere clothing stores, and been a Girl Scout leader. But apparently I do not have class.
right now I am feeling very lost and needy. I realize economy is bad. I try to keep busy. I make jewelry but do not sellenough to buy my license to sell out of state. It dose help me with feeling creative.
thankyou for this website. sometimes just haveing some human contact really helps.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for family,

kids and living

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu