marți, 21 iunie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2901

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: Dreams of Anar?

Posted by: "AILENE BATOON" ailenebatoon@yahoo.com   barddvination

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:12 pm (PDT)



Hi Blackbird,

Im not sure what dreams of Anar are...but the fact that you mention dreams being
so real you can almost reach out to touch people or you see the most intricate
of details and people's faces... Are those images you've either seen the day of
(even though you don't remember seeing them before), because of an incredibly
vivid imagination, or could they be people from past lives? What do you think
they mean?

Thanks,
A

________________________________
From: blackbird <blackbird_61@yahoo.com>
To: GTS Group <goddess_tarots@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, June 18, 2011 10:33:26 PM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Dreams of Anar?

 
Hi All,

Interesting thing happened last night; not sure what if anything it means, but I
did want to share it with you all. I've been working with the Links Page for the
Anar Stories the last few days, and tweeking some of the stories; and last night
at work after listening to my new Nikki Scully cd for an hour or so I got pretty
weary and nodded off enough to dream just a little. ...

I see a wooden watch tower, with a high connical roof, its very tall, the Hieght
and diameter of a very tall tree, "Windows" can see seen between the Roof and
the Railing of the tower, guards siloutted look very small. (so if this was/is a
Murian watchtower the structure must be enormous.)

Wolf Puppy. ... I nearly picked up a kids book today at Wonderbook, a day in the
life of a wolf cub, and as I was dreaming I got a peek of his little Doggie/Wolf
face again. :)

Murian Woman;
I just see this face before me, A woman wearing a hooded cloak, the hood is
lined with Fur thick heavy fur trim; which I am sure is wolf pelt; Ara,
Tsulsala, Claudia; I dont know, but she was clearly Murian, and SOOOO real, I
might have reached out and touched her.

Nuff Said, Blessings, BB.

I am the Cup which holds Eternity.
        All other Cups
  Have their Source in Me.
                   The Goddess Innana.

2a.

Re: I wanted to know some ideas to find a female like me but i dont

Posted by: "angel M" bellesangel99@yahoo.com   bellesangel99

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:13 pm (PDT)




blessed be

3a.

Re: Looking for a Roommate

Posted by: "me@secretinker.com" me@secretinker.com   springfieldwitchling

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:13 pm (PDT)



It may be a good idea to post at any local business that is Pagan
Friendly. Or at the college because students are often more open
minded, IME. Do be sure to mention that you are pagan and do be
sure to discuss it and any other room mate issues before moving in
together.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to cats.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu