duminică, 19 iunie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2899

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1a.
Re: I have a story From: lori esau
1b.
Re: I have a story From: gaia_d
1c.
Re: I have a story From: Czigany Shimza
2.
Astrological Musings: Much Ado about Comet Elenin From: blackbird
3.
Dreams of Anar? From: blackbird

Messages

1a.

Re: I have a story

Posted by: "lori esau" kirubitme@yahoo.com   kirubitme

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm (PDT)



I always have an opinion,(my bad) so I will share. If you do something for the
major good for all concerned. And IF you are honest and true. Some may not like
your actions or inactions. But most will not receive it with negativity because
none was sent. For those who do object, I would ask why. Overall your
granddaughter should stop putting herself in situations that she needs to be
rescued from. And caring for her may not be rescueing her. You and your daughter
will not always be around to rescue her. But we all make mistakes. Hopefully she
has learned.

 

________________________________
From: Czigany Shimza <trishahorn@aol.com>
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, June 9, 2011 3:57:56 PM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] I have a story

 
My granddaughter thought she was pregnant by a boyfriend other then her husband
so she left her husband and had a baby boy. The boy is now 6 months old well the
DNA test came back and it said that her husband was the father. The man that
Tiffany (granddaughter) was living with has refused for the husband to see or
visit the baby. Now my granddaughter has only been with this man for about 7
months. I was ask to do something to get the family back together which is very
easy for me to do just thinking about it. Well last night the baby was with my
daughter so it was just Tiffany and Mark (her boyfriend) alone in their
apartment. Apparently her boyfriend came in very drunk and started tearing the
wall paper off the wall and started standing in the corners and going into the
closet and just not talking but threaten to kill her if she left him and also
threaten to kill her husband if she went back to him. One think I forgot to
mention is Mark and I got into a very bad argument over him not letting the
husband see his son about a month ago. Needless to say my granddaughter is
moving out. She called my daughter histerical at 1:00 AM to tell her to come and
get her and she did. I think this man Mark has lost his mind and I think I had
something to do with them breaking up because I was ask to do that. Now the
question is was I wrong in doing that? Now Tiffany is getting back with her
husband. So did I do good or bad?

 
Czigany Shimza
1b.

Re: I have a story

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:22 pm (PDT)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, lori esau <kirubitme@...>
wrote:
>
> I always have an opinion,(my bad) so I will share. If you do something
for the
> major good for all concerned. And IF you are honest and true. Some may
not like
> your actions or inactions. But most will not receive it with
negativity because
> none was sent. For those who do object, I would ask why.

GAIA:

Well, Because -- for just a few examples:

a) Intention is not always the best determinator of what is
(ultimately) right or good.

b) As you yourself note, there's more involvled here -- for example,
why does the grand-daugher continue to put herself into compromising and
compromised situations? And will she ever learn to avoid doing so, as
long as there's someone around who always tries to "rescue" her?

c) There can be serious Karmic "blowback" consequences from using
magick to use coercion of any kind and to any degree, even to "fix" a
situation. The free will to choose -- and to experience the
*consequences* of our choices -- is a key issue in this Universe.

d) People who use magick to extract themselves from difficult
situations, rather than learning how to *avoid* them, often find the
magickal consequences extremely unpleasant.

Blessings -

~Gaia

______________________________________________

Overall your
> granddaughter should stop putting herself in situations that she needs
to be
> rescued from. And caring for her may not be rescueing her. You and
your daughter
> will not always be around to rescue her. But we all make mistakes.
Hopefully she
> has learned.
>
> Â
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Czigany Shimza trishahorn@...
> To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Thu, June 9, 2011 3:57:56 PM
> Subject: [Witch_Essentials] I have a story
>
> Â
> My granddaughter thought she was pregnant by a boyfriend other
then her husband
> so she left her husband and had a baby boy. The boy is now 6 months
old well the
> DNA test came back and it said that her husband was the father. The
man that
> Tiffany (granddaughter) was living with has refused for the husband to
see or
> visit the baby. Now my granddaughter has only been with this man for
about 7
> months. I was ask to do something to get the family back together
which is very
> easy for me to do just thinking about it. Well last night the baby was
with my
> daughter so it was just Tiffany and Mark (her boyfriend) alone in
their
> apartment. Apparently her boyfriend came in very drunk and started
tearing the
> wall paper off the wall and started standing in the corners and going
into the
> closet and just not talking but threaten to kill her if she left him
and also
> threaten to kill her husband if she went back to him. One think I
forgot to
> mention is Mark and I got into a very bad argument over him not
letting the
> husband see his son about a month ago. Needless to say my
granddaughter is
> moving out. She called my daughter histerical at 1:00 AM to tell
her to come and
> get her and she did. I think this man Mark has lost his mind and I
think I had
> something to do with them breaking up because I was ask to do that.
Now the
> question is was I wrong in doing that? Now Tiffany is getting back
with her
> husband. So did I do good or bad?
>
> Â
> Czigany Shimza
>

1c.

Re: I have a story

Posted by: "Czigany Shimza" trishahorn@aol.com   monkeywhispers725

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:46 pm (PDT)



Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.

Czigany Shimza

-----Original Message-----
From: lori esau <kirubitme@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials <Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm
Subject: Re: [Witch_Essentials] I have a story

I always have an opinion,(my bad) so I will share. If you do something for the major good for all concerned. And IF you are honest and true. Some may not like your actions or inactions. But most will not receive it with negativity because none was sent. For those who do object, I would ask why. Overall your granddaughter should stop putting herself in situations that she needs to be rescued from. And caring for her may not be rescueing her. You and your daughter will not always be around to rescue her. But we all make mistakes. Hopefully she has learned.

From: Czigany Shimza <trishahorn@aol.com>
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, June 9, 2011 3:57:56 PM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] I have a story

My granddaughter thought she was pregnant by a boyfriend other then her husband so she left her husband and had a baby boy. The boy is now 6 months old well the DNA test came back and it said that her husband was the father. The man that Tiffany (granddaughter) was living with has refused for the husband to see or visit the baby. Now my granddaughter has only been with this man for about 7 months. I was ask to do something to get the family back together which is very easy for me to do just thinking about it. Well last night the baby was with my daughter so it was just Tiffany and Mark (her boyfriend) alone in their apartment. Apparently her boyfriend came in very drunk and started tearing the wall paper off the wall and started standing in the corners and going into the closet and just not talking but threaten to kill her if she left him and also threaten to kill her husband if she went back to him. One think I forgot to mention is Mark and I got into a very bad argument over him not letting the husband see his son about a month ago. Needless to say my granddaughter is moving out. She called my daughter histerical at 1:00 AM to tell her to come and get her and she did. I think this man Mark has lost his mind and I think I had something to do with them breaking up because I was ask to do that. Now the question is was I wrong in doing that? Now Tiffany is getting back with her husband. So did I do good or bad?

Czigany Shimza

Czigany Shimza

2.

Astrological Musings: Much Ado about Comet Elenin

Posted by: "blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:00 pm (PDT)



Hi All,
Lynn's put up a brief post about Comet Elenin, a month or so ago John Hogue had mentioned the syncronicities between the Comets alignments with the earth, and some very serious sesmic activity.
 
I'm personally not that plugged into "End Times" Scenerios, but at the same time with Mile Wide Tornado's, Blizzards in Dallas (Superbowl week); and High Nineties in Md at the end of May, its obvious the Climate is Changing, Momma Nature is trying to shake us out of stupor (I think) and warn us - Sustainablity is not a Marketing Term, nor an Option; it is a Necessity.  Blessings, BB.
 
--- On Sat, 6/18/11, Astrological Musings <blogs@partner.beliefnet.com> wrote:

Much ado about Comet Elenin
Posted: 17 Jun 2011 02:49 PM PDT
Over the past few months I have read lots of exciting news about Comet Elenin - that it could be the Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi Prophecy, heralding the end times, or that it is actually Planet X, the Nibiru of Zechariah Sitchin fame that comes close to Earth every 3600 years.  Or that the Comet...
Read the full post here »

I am the Cup which holds Eternity.
        All other Cups
  Have their Source in Me.
                   The Goddess Innana.
 

3.

Dreams of Anar?

Posted by: "blackbird" blackbird_61@yahoo.com   blackbird_61

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 am (PDT)



Hi All,

Interesting thing happened last night; not sure what if anything it means, but I did want to share it with you all. I've been working with the Links Page for the Anar Stories the last few days, and tweeking some of the stories; and last night at work after listening to my new Nikki Scully cd for an hour or so I got pretty weary and nodded off enough to dream just a little. ...
 
I see a wooden watch tower, with a high connical roof, its very tall, the Hieght and diameter of a very tall tree, "Windows" can see seen between the Roof and the Railing of the tower, guards siloutted look very small. (so if this was/is a Murian watchtower the structure must be enormous.)
 
Wolf Puppy. ... I nearly picked up a kids book today at Wonderbook, a day in the life of a wolf cub, and as I was dreaming I got a peek of his little Doggie/Wolf face again. :)
 
Murian Woman;
I just see this face before me, A woman wearing a hooded cloak, the hood is lined with Fur thick heavy fur trim; which I am sure is wolf pelt; Ara, Tsulsala, Claudia; I dont know, but she was clearly Murian, and SOOOO real, I might have reached out and touched her.
 
Nuff Said, Blessings, BB.

I am the Cup which holds Eternity.
        All other Cups
  Have their Source in Me.
                   The Goddess Innana.
 
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu