marți, 25 octombrie 2011

[Earthwise] Digest Number 2718

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1.
Fitting in From: holly@ravenoriginals.com
2.
Angelic and Master Numbers From: holly@ravenoriginals.com

Messages

1.

Fitting in

Posted by: "holly@ravenoriginals.com" holly@ravenoriginals.com   hollyberrysheart

Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:13 am (PDT)



I struggled this morning on how to title this blog. My second battle
comes from how to word this blog without coming across on a soap box or
something. Oh well.. here we go… I'm just going to give you my words
and let it be what it is.

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I was thinking about
something my boss asked me on Friday. He had asked me if I was going to
the Thanksgiving dinner with the other ladies in the office. Every year
the corporate staff get together at one of their homes and have a dinner
celebration for Thanksgiving. They also do this for Christmas as well. I
never go. They always invite me, but I never go. So he then asked me why
not. I said, it's just not really my cup of tea. He explained how I
would have fun if I went, but still I said no thanks.

I was thinking about it this morning. There is nothing wrong with the
other ladies and my reasons for not going has nothing at all to do with
them but everything to do with me. First of all my birthday is the very
next day and my hubby and I are going away for the weekend. Sorry
ladies, but I would much rather spend some quality time with my husband
than spend the night chatting about nothing at all with you guys. Other
reasons include: the driving distance from my house to theirs (at the
end of the day I just want to go home) afterall I've already been with
them all day!; these ladies are nice and all, but nothing at all like
me… we have no real connections, they have connections with each other
and so I'd pretty much be there as a witness to their conversations
(not my idea of a great night).

The biggest reason is that I really don't need their acceptance into
their group (which is what it feels like) and this is where I'd like
to explain a bit more.

As a child something my mother instilled in me was that if someone
doesn't accept you as you are, then you don't need them in your
life. Growing up with this in mind, I was always one of those kids with
just a small hand full of really good friends, not one of those who was
always surrounded by loads of "just ok" friends. This was of my
choosing. I never felt the need to do things, wear certain brands of
clothing or anything else to fit in with any group. I did me. I did my
own thing, I was who I was and I am who I am.. no pretenses, just me.
That same thing carries over to today. I am still me… doing me every
single day.

This brings me back to the Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner with
co-workers. I don't feel I should feel bad about not going to their
dinner and participating in after hours activities with these ladies
because whether I go or not shouldn't change their opinion about me. I
should be allowed a choice without worry about being on the outside of
the group.

My not going doesn't mean I don't like them, it just means I don't
want to go. I'm not being a snob, I don't think I'm better… the
fact is I'm just different than they are and that should be ok. We all
should be allowed to be who we are without the worry of acceptance by
others.

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

Blog: http://angelguide444.wordpress.com

Halloween Blog: http://simplyhalloween.wordpress.com

BlogSpot: http://wordsofraven.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/angelguide444
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Raventalker777

2.

Angelic and Master Numbers

Posted by: "holly@ravenoriginals.com" holly@ravenoriginals.com   hollyberrysheart

Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 am (PDT)




For anyone interested I've started a group on Facebook for the Angelic
and/or Master numbers and those of us who keep seeing these numbers
daily.

here's a link to the group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/243606205688658/

Master or Angelic Numbers include but are not limited to numbers like
222, 333, 444, 555, etc. Numbers like 1221, 3443, etc as well as 1234,
4567, etc and much more.

In the group we talk about the meanings of these numbers and also post
as they come into our lives daily .. I predict these instances will
continue to grow over the next few years.

Join us on Facebook!

Many Blessings,
Raventalker

Blog: http://angelguide444.wordpress.com

Halloween Blog: http://simplyhalloween.wordpress.com

BlogSpot: http://wordsofraven.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/angelguide444
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Raventalker777

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for family,

kids and living

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
___________________________________________________________________________

�`  Earthwise   �`
   <:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::]]======0
  The Worldwide Spirit of Paganism  
      in Australia,  America & Worldwide!
  Take a Look at Our Huge EBay Store
  For all your Magickal & Ritual Supplies
  http://stores.ebay.com.au/Astarte-Earthwise
___________________________________________________________________________

This Earthwise Book of Shadows group holds the expectation
that a tolerant, mature and respectful dialogue be strived
for in our communications with each other. Members are
encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering to these
principles and to notify the list owner Astarte if you are
offended by a posting, write to me at
earthwise@bigpond.com
Thank you.
___________________________________________________________________________

Earthwise is a world wide group.
We are based in Bolwarra, NSW. Australia.
Located in the beautiful Hunter Valley where we hold sacred rituals, workshops, social events and outings, for more information see our calendar of events at Witches Meetup
http://www.meetup.com/earthwise/
___________________________________________________________________________

Astarte also works full time as a Psychic Counsellor, Medium,
Clairvoyant, Healer and Teacher.
If she can be of assistance to you, please see her home page at
www.earthwise.net.au
___________________________________________________________________________

ARE YOU CREATIVE?
Astarte is always sourcing new suppliers of quality pagan
related items, to purchase wholesale or even put on consignment,
she willing to purchase worldwide items for the Earthwise Store.
If you have something of interest please contact Astarte
earthwise@bigpond.com
___________________________________________________________________________
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu