vineri, 14 octombrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2963

Witch_Essentials

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1.
October Issue of PaganPages From: paganpagesorg
2a.
Re: Plants n stuff! From: Thayna
3.
Free and Accurate Tarot Card Readings From: Sajdah
4a.
New to the group From: ajmm777@ymail.com
4b.
Re: New to the group From: gaia_d

Messages

1.

October Issue of PaganPages

Posted by: "paganpagesorg" paganpagesorg@yahoo.com   paganpagesorg

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:46 am (PDT)



Merry Meet and Happy Witches New Year. The newest issue of PaganPages is up now at http://www.paganpages.org

Samhain is upon us and a new year is beginning. We have an issue full of Samhain advice, recipes, crafts, and ideas.

Our Etsy Shop is once again open and our stock is full again. I apologize it has taken me so long to get it's stock up. But we are here and in time for the new year and Yule. Please stop buy and see some of our new bookmarks and lower prices: http://www.etsy.com/shop/paganpagesorg?ref=ss_profile

We are currently looking for a new Meditation Writer as ours leaves us this year. If you are interested in writing meditations or sharing your knowledge on meditation with our writers email us at admin@paganpages.org

Also, we are still looking for a competent oils and incense columnist. Interested? email admin@paganpages.org

As Always, we are always looking for new talent, so send in your submissions to admin@paganpages.org

THIS MONTH'S CONTEST!!!

First a congratulations to last month's winner.

Now this month's prize…

The 2012-2013 Witch's Almanac, Fresh off the presses!!

Your assignment this month, simple, a short essay of sorts, explaining who in history, be it a real person, or fictional character, is your favorite witch. A short explanation of who it is, who they are, what they have done in your eyes, and how they have affected you.

All submissions must be received by Oct 20th to paganpagescontest@gmail.com

The winner will be notified on Oct 21st.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Happy Reading!!!! and… Many Blessings!!!!!

2a.

Re: Plants n stuff!

Posted by: "Thayna" thaynabilberry@yahoo.com   thaynabilberry

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:20 pm (PDT)



I looked at the picture and then looked in a book that I own to see if I
could find it. It looks like it may be a "Dusty Miller" But that is
still just a guess based on the picture you posted. But look up that
name or the Latin name Senecio Cineraria.

Love and Light,
Thayna
--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Tam Chanel <kittchanel6@...>
wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hey any one here good at identifuying plants, shrubs, bushes,, &/or
tress?? I need help trying to figure out what this bush is up fron of my
house. Thanks.
>

3.

Free and Accurate Tarot Card Readings

Posted by: "Sajdah" mrsusama@gmail.com   saajidah_30

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:24 pm (PDT)



Hi, everyone I am offering Free and Accurate Tarot Card Readings for on and offline clients. For your reading email me at mrsusama@gmail.com and follow me on facebook Tarot Card Reader

* * * * *

NOTE: If you wish to arrange a reading, please do so *PRIVATELY*, through Email, *NOT* the Group.

Thanks - Gaia, Group MOderator

4a.

New to the group

Posted by: "ajmm777@ymail.com" ajmm777@ymail.com   ajmm777@ymail.com

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:24 pm (PDT)



Hello All,
My name is Alanna and I am exploring Witchcraft. It seems that I have a natural ability in this and I am wanting to see what all is involved.
I am hoping that I can learn a great deal from this group, to see where I would like to go with this.
Thank you for allowing me to join.
Alanna

4b.

Re: New to the group

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:27 pm (PDT)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "ajmm777@..." <ajmm777@...> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
> My name is Alanna and I am exploring Witchcraft. It seems that I have a natural ability in this and I am wanting to see what all is involved.
> I am hoping that I can learn a great deal from this group, to see where I would like to go with this.
> Thank you for allowing me to join.
> Alanna
>

GAIA REPLYING:

HI and Merry Meet, Alana --

Welcome!

May i ask, what makes you think you have a "natural ability" for witchcraft?

Also, do you understand the differences between witchcraft and Wicca, and other kinds/ forms of Paganism? We can explain further, if you wish --

Meanwhie, again - Welcome and Blessings to you!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for a happy,

healthy home

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu