vineri, 21 octombrie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2967

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1.
Pagan Federation International From: anthlink6767
2.
My Introduction! From: Faery Warrior
3a.
Re: New to the group From: anthlink6767

Messages

1.

Pagan Federation International

Posted by: "anthlink6767" ANTHLINK@AOL.COM   anthlink6767

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:07 pm (PDT)



The Pagan Federation was founded in 1971 to provide information on Paganism and to counter misconceptions about the religion. The Pagan Federation International shares a common heritage with the Pagan Federation and includes members from across the globe, including the USA.

Today, we provide education and networking opportunities to members both in the US, and around the world.

Members have access to both members-only and public events, and maintains personal contact with individual members and with the wider Pagan community across the US and internationally. We offer a variety of online resources, discussion forums, and quarterly publications.

If you are interested in learning more about Paganism from around the world, please contact us, or visit www.us.PaganFederation.org

Blessings,

Link
National Coordinator
PFI USA

2.

My Introduction!

Posted by: "Faery Warrior" faeryfiachdubh@googlemail.com   faerywarrior

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:08 pm (PDT)



Greetings all,

I am new to this group and would like to introduce myself.

I am Faery Warrior a 38 year old mother of three children from Rhondda Valleys in South Wales, UK.
I am from a hereditary family of Traditional Irish Witches and Celtic and Faery Shamans.
I am also a lightworker and healer.
I am a Crystal and Colour Therapist, Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Reiki Grand Master.
I am looking forward to learning and interacting with you all- sharing experiences, learning from them and aiding others where I can.
I am an open book, so please feel free to ask any questions you wish.
The only silly question is the one unasked!

Aos Sidhe Blessings
Faery Warrior
Crystal Light Unto Light

3a.

Re: New to the group

Posted by: "anthlink6767" ANTHLINK@AOL.COM   anthlink6767

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:09 pm (PDT)



Welcome, Alanna. I'm new too.

Where are you located? People nearby might help you find contacts or resources.

Blessings,

Link
Miami Beach

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "ajmm777@..." <ajmm777@...> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
> My name is Alanna and I am exploring Witchcraft. It seems that I have a natural ability in this and I am wanting to see what all is involved.
> I am hoping that I can learn a great deal from this group, to see where I would like to go with this.
> Thank you for allowing me to join.
> Alanna
>

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for a happy,

healthy home

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu