duminică, 14 august 2011

[13Witches] Digest Number 7528

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1.
Cosmic Calendar  Aug 13 From: LadyHawk_Jax
2a.
Re: Intro =) From: Lady Ckrystal Hawk
3.
**Topic Tag**, 8/14/2011, 12:00 am From: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Messages

1.

Cosmic Calendar  Aug 13

Posted by: "LadyHawk_Jax" ladyhawk_jax@yahoo.com   ladyhawk_jax

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:53 am (PDT)



Every Full Moon has the capability of providing enlightenment throughout humanity. The one today - energizing 21 degrees of Leo and Aquarius at 11:59AM PDT - is a potent one because earthlings have a unique ability right now to contact, shall we say, hierarchical forces, energies, teachers and illuminators living, moving and having their being in the cosmos and on higher levels of awareness.

Think of the brightest star - Sirius - in this manner, the most brilliant sun from our vantage point and located in the constellation of Canis Major. There's definitely something happening that is rather profound in that solar systemic region of the universe. And around the time of this Full Moon, it is wise and beneficial to send out your healing thoughts and prayers to dear ones, friends, and associates as well as the kingdoms of nature. Meditation in individual or particularly in group formation is advised.

While opportunities for forward progress are available throughout the day, Venus - along with Juno and Pluto - are involved in a kind of miniature wrestling match as Juno squares Pluto (7:46AM PDT), Venus makes a frictional, 135-degree link to Pluto (4:22PM), and Venus also forms an abrasive, 45-degree tie to Juno (7:28PM PDT).

The bottom line here is that all kinds of relationships are under extra pressure to grow and evolve. Cast away stubborn attitudes that keep resolution at arm's length. If necessary, bring in a trusted person who can mediate disputes. The goal is for everyone to be empowered - emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Think more about how you can co-create respectful, harmonious and balanced partnerships rather than ways to be an arm-twister or control freak.

Love, Light and Abundant Blessings,
LadyHawk
 
 
 
2a.

Re: Intro =)

Posted by: "Lady Ckrystal Hawk" ladyckrystalhawk@yahoo.com   ladyckrystalhawk

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 pm (PDT)



Merry Meet,
Welcome home! You'll enjoy all of the posting done here. I don't post much but I do read all of the posts. I've learned so much in a short time.
Blessed Be
Lady Ckrystal Hawk

--- In 13Witches@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Smith" <steph.smith@...> wrote:
>
> I'm really terrible at these things J
>
>
>
> To start, I'm (obviously) Stephanie. I'll be 35 in January, married for 16
> years. I have a 15 year old daughter, a 12 year old son, and a 21 year old
> "adopted" daughter. I have 5 furry babies. A great dane, a
> schnauzer/yorkie mix, a basset hound, and two Chihuahuas. I'm an unemployed
> paralegal, recently so, and looking for work sucks!
>
>
>
> I've been walking the path for about 7 years, now. But I still feel as if
> I'm not a "REAL" Pagan. I feel like I'm dipping my toes into something,
> when all I really want to do is dive in head-first. I was content, at
> first, to be solitary in my craft. Now, I'm just.not. I don't really know
> how to articulate the dissatisfaction I'm currently feeling that leads me to
> want fellowship with others, I just know that I'm no longer content to be
> alone. I also feel like I've barely scratched the surface of my
> capabilities, my relationship with the Divine, and knowledge.
>
>
>
> Anyway, I digress..I'm very pleased to "meet" everyone, and hope that my
> time here will be filled with learning and friendship.
>
>
>
> Blessings on your path,
>
>
>
> ~Stephanie~
>
> Avon Representative
>
> Shop my Avon <http://www.youravon.com/steph_smith>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.4194 when it was sent, using
> definitions version 10129
>

3.

**Topic Tag**, 8/14/2011, 12:00 am

Posted by: "13Witches@yahoogroups.com" 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:04 pm (PDT)



Reminder from: 13Witches Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/cal

**Topic Tag**
Sunday August 14, 2011
All Day
(This event repeats every week.)

Notes:
It's Topic Tag again. Whoever posed the last question for Topic Tag needs to tag someone else today.

All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2011
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Family and home

Tips for mom

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
MARKETPLACE
A better credit score can save you thousands. See yours at freecreditscore.com.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu