luni, 8 august 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2940

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Re: Lost From: Tonya Richards Rowe
1b.
Re: Lost From: Kim Kelleher

Messages

1a.

Re: Lost

Posted by: "Tonya Richards Rowe" tonyarowe26104@yahoo.com   tonyarowe26104

Sun Aug 7, 2011 2:10 pm (PDT)





Message body


Thanks to all those who replied. I just want to clear up one thing I did not take the handfasting ceremony lightly and it took me more than a year to agree to do it. I honored my vows; even though he abused me, spent every cent we both made on drugs, and cheated. He chose to leave us, and I was left with the after effects in which everyone but my family turned against me and my daughter.

I have tried medical treatment through several doctors and my present doctor is aware that the medication/counseling has not worked. There is only so much medical science can fix. I intend to continue trying modern medicine, but can it really fix a damaged soul?

I once was a happy, outgoing, hardworking person. I feel like I have lost myself, I am no longer the person I was and have no idea who I have become or how to find contentment.

1b.

Re: Lost

Posted by: "Kim Kelleher" kimmarkkell@verizon.net   kimmarkkell@verizon.net

Sun Aug 7, 2011 9:33 pm (PDT)




Tonya,

I will send you some healing energy this week.  You have been though a lot. 
Healing is a process that does take time, particularly when you have experience
so much abuse, trust erosion, personal pain, and lack of family support.  I
personally believe that seeing a therapist will help eventually, as well as
medication.  There are so many options today for medication to help you through
this stressful time.  I also believe in Body, Mind and Spirit work to heal.  So
seeing a therapist will help with the Mind work, taking medication and finding a
postive physical outlet (as basic as walking) will help with the Body, and
prayer and meditation and talking and screaming with the Goddess and God will
help with your Spiritual work. 

Be patient with yourself, be kind with yourself.  You are loved by the Goddess
and God. 

Blessings to you on your path.

AmberMoon

________________________________
From: Tonya Richards Rowe <tonyarowe26104@yahoo.com>
To: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, August 6, 2011 5:43:26 PM
Subject: [Witch_Essentials] Re: Lost

 

Message body

Thanks to all those who replied. I just want to clear up one thing I did not
take the handfasting ceremony lightly and it took me more than a year to agree
to do it. I honored my vows; even though he abused me, spent every cent we both
made on drugs, and cheated. He chose to leave us, and I was left with the after
effects in which everyone but my family turned against me and my daughter.

I have tried medical treatment through several doctors and my present doctor is
aware that the medication/counseling has not worked. There is only so much
medical science can fix. I intend to continue trying modern medicine, but can it
really fix a damaged soul?

I once was a happy, outgoing, hardworking person. I feel like I have lost
myself, I am no longer the person I was and have no idea who I have become or
how to find contentment.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Zone

Connect w/ others

who love cats.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu