vineri, 19 august 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2945

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1.
merry meet :) From: margmonster5150
2.
a lil help From: margmonster5150

Messages

1.

merry meet :)

Posted by: "margmonster5150" msweetnez1@aol.com   margmonster5150

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:00 pm (PDT)



My names margarita, but you can call me margi. Currently living in Van Nuys, California. I'm 21 and a female lol. I am fairly new to Wicca and don't have a set path atm. I was first drawn to wicca a few years ago. At the time I was a christian but I never truly felt happy with that path. So here I am finding my way. I joined this group in hopes of learning all I can from others more experienced in the subject. Maybe a few recommendations here and there. Some things I want to learn is becoming more intune with nature and finding that patience. I want to become more knowledgeable with herbs and candles. I love candles and the variety of scents. My favorite seasons is fall. The warm colors of the leaves... the aroma in the air. My least favorite season is summer due to the heat. Favorite color would be purple :). I'm working on creating my BOS... currently keeping a journal. If there are any questions or you would like to get to know me better just message me :) BB

2.

a lil help

Posted by: "margmonster5150" msweetnez1@aol.com   margmonster5150

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:01 pm (PDT)



I was about to do an assignment... to read "Beaufort House Index of English Traditional Witchcraft" but the link doesn't seem to work. Maybe someone can give me another link on the subject... or any info on it. :)

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE
A better credit score can save you thousands. See yours at freecreditscore.com.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu