sâmbătă, 6 august 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2938

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
Lost From: Tonya Richards Rowe
1b.
Re: Lost From: gaia_d
2.1.
Birthday Reminder From: Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com

Messages

1a.

Lost

Posted by: "Tonya Richards Rowe" tonyarowe26104@yahoo.com   tonyarowe26104

Fri Aug 5, 2011 11:53 am (PDT)



I am feeling especially lost recently. I am unemployed and finding difficulty in finding employment. I no longer have friends and only interact with my family on a have-to basis. This all started with a really painful divorce and I have pretty much lost my way in life and do not know if I even should try to go on. Yet, I can not totally give up because I have a nine year old daughter relying on me to provide for her. I have had over 3 years of counseling and medication therapy, but still feel no relief. I believe part of the problem is that my ex-husband and I were handfasted in the eyes of the god and goddess for eternity and then one day he decided he wanted someone else and it has never been undone. Is that possible? Should I rededicate myself to the goddess? Any suggestions?

1b.

Re: Lost

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Fri Aug 5, 2011 11:58 am (PDT)





--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Tonya Richards Rowe"
<tonyarowe26104@...> wrote:
>
> I am feeling especially lost recently. I am unemployed and finding
difficulty in finding employment. I no longer have friends and only
interact with my family on a have-to basis. This all started with a
really painful divorce and I have pretty much lost my way in life and do
not know if I even should try to go on. Yet, I can not totally give up
because I have a nine year old daughter relying on me to provide for
her. I have had over 3 years of counseling and medication therapy, but
still feel no relief. I believe part of the problem is that my
ex-husband and I were handfasted in the eyes of the god and goddess for
eternity and then one day he decided he wanted someone else and it has
never been undone. Is that possible? Should I rededicate myself to the
goddess? Any suggestions?

GAIA:

I'm so sorry for your problems....

Your experience with handfasting, is one of the reasons why folks should
take rituals like handfastings, much more seriously, and perhaps
consider being handfasted for a limited period until they know it's
going to work.

If you've been under the fcare of a medical doctor and neither
counseling nor medicine is helping, your doctor needs to KNOW that --
have you discussed any of this with her/him?

If you feel a need for a re-dedication, or that it would help, sure you
can do it - But that is not the ONLY thing you should do. It sounds
like you really need better medical care - Please check into that.

Good luck and Blessed Be - Gaia

>

2.1.

Birthday Reminder

Posted by: "Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com" Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com

Fri Aug 5, 2011 4:59 pm (PDT)



Reminder from: Witch_Essentials Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Witch_Essentials/cal

Pyra's Birthday
Sunday August 7, 2011
All Day
(This event repeats every year.)
Location: NY, USA

Notes:
Just wanted to let everyone know it's my birthday

All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2011
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu