marți, 16 august 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2944

Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

1a.
Hello! From: poprox116
1b.
Re: Hello! From: Sajdah Muhammad
2a.
Re: help to find a location From: Jonathan S
3a.
Anyone can give me a reading? From: Nina
3b.
Re: Anyone can give me a reading? - IMPORTANT, PLS READ B4 ANSWERING From: gaia_d
4a.
Re: I'm a newbie.. HI all From: Czigany Shimza
5a.
August Issue of PaganPages From: paganpagesorg

Messages

1a.

Hello!

Posted by: "poprox116" poprox116@yahoo.com   poprox116

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 pm (PDT)



Hello everyone! I am new to this group and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Laura and I am interested in both witchcraft and learning about being psychic. Any help advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

1b.

Re: Hello!

Posted by: "Sajdah Muhammad" mrsusama@gmail.com   saajidah_30

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 pm (PDT)



Hi and welcome to the group Laura, so what books have you been studying to
learn the craft and to develop your psychic abilities already?

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 6:10 PM, poprox116 <poprox116@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hello everyone! I am new to this group and I just wanted to introduce
> myself. My name is Laura and I am interested in both witchcraft and learning
> about being psychic. Any help advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much!
>
>
>
2a.

Re: help to find a location

Posted by: "Jonathan S" jonathan.d.schultz@gmail.com   jonathans287

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 pm (PDT)



Guess it would depend on where in Kentucky - you could check out Witchvox.com, meetup.com, and/or check for a local CUUPS group (cuups.org). I'm new to all of this and those were the places that I looked and found a nice and welcoming group of like-minded people.

-Jonathan.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Czigany Shimza <trishahorn@...> wrote:
>
>
> Hello I'm moving back to Kentucky and I've been living here in AZ for 42 yrs and I have come full circle here and no need to continue on here. I was born in KY and family there. I was wondering how do I get in touch with a wicca group or wiccan people back there?
>
>
>
>
> Czigany Shimza
>

3a.

Anyone can give me a reading?

Posted by: "Nina" nsinghapakdi@yahoo.com   nsinghapakdi

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 pm (PDT)



Hello, I'm wondering if there's anyone here who'd like to practice their psychic abilities and is willing to do a reading for me and answer a few questions?

Warmly,
Nina

3b.

Re: Anyone can give me a reading? - IMPORTANT, PLS READ B4 ANSWERING

Posted by: "gaia_d" Gaia_D@yahoo.com   gaia_d

Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:43 pm (PDT)




Please do NOT reply to the Group to answer this; email NIna personally and arrange for any readings OFFLINE, PRIVATELY --

Thanks - Gaia, GRoup Moderator

___________________________________________

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <nsinghapakdi@...> wrote:
>
> Hello, I'm wondering if there's anyone here who'd like to practice their psychic abilities and is willing to do a reading for me and answer a few questions?
>
> Warmly,
> Nina
>

4a.

Re: I'm a newbie.. HI all

Posted by: "Czigany Shimza" trishahorn@aol.com   monkeywhispers725

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 pm (PDT)




Oh Catherine, I just love the Egyptian thing, I have a lot of Egyptian jewelry and tattoo's. I use to have an alter with Egyptian artifacts on it. I am 60 yrs old and I have been wiccan all my life but never understood it when I was younger, I just thought I was weird or something until I discovered that there were others like me out there too.

I'm moving to Louisville, KY where I was born in January and that is close by your state. You never know maybe we could meet up some time. Right now I live in Tucson, AZ. But I cant wait to get back to the trees and the forests and the beautiful nature. Down here in AZ you got 2 seasons HOT and HELL and sand and cactus and I've come full circle here after 43 yrs here. I'm going back home. There is a calling for me to get back home.

I'm moving to Louisville, KY where I was born in January and that is close by your state. You never know maybe we could meet up some time. Right now I live in Tucson, AZ. But I cant wait to get back to the trees and the forests and the beautiful nature. Down here in AZ you got 2 seasons HOT and HELL and sand and cactus and I've come full circle here after 43 yrs here. I'm going back home. There is a calling for me to get back home.
I've done all I can here, there is nothing left. Maybe we can become friends, I need a friend or 2.
Blessed Be

Czigany Shimza

-----Original Message-----
From: Sajdah Muhammad <mrsusama@gmail.com>
To: Witch_Essentials <Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 12, 2011 12:03 pm
Subject: Re: [Witch_Essentials] I'm a newbie.. HI all

Hi Catherine welcome to the group, I am Egyptian Witch wife/ mom to 5 and a solitary witch.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:11 AM, catbradley75 <catbradley75@yahoo.com> wrote:

Merry meet and good afternoon,
I just wanted to take a few and say Hi and introduce myself.
I'm Catherine I'm a single mom of 5 amazing kids.I live in Culpeper Va. I'm just now starting my path after a long time of learning where my heart and soul belong. I long for a path in Tradltional Wicca.. but, sadly can't seem to find a coven in the middle of the boonies.. lol.. gee what a suprize.
I look forward to getting to know all of you.
Bright blessings for a wonderful day.

5a.

August Issue of PaganPages

Posted by: "paganpagesorg" paganpagesorg@yahoo.com   paganpagesorg

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:33 pm (PDT)



Merry Meet Readers the August Issue of PaganPages is up now at http://www.paganpages.org

This issue of PaganPages is brought to you by:

http://www.BetterHagsandGargoyles.com

Better Hags & Gargoyles provides Tarot Consultations via phone & in the Denver Metro area, in person; Reiki Master/Teacher services; and incense & oils, prepared in astrologic accord, for your magickal & ritual purposes.

Thank you so much to Better Hags & Gargoyles for making this month possible!

Our Assistant Editor, Michele Burke, was recently interviewed for Lunar Wisdom Podcast , on July 22. If you didn't happen to hear it yet, please go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lunarwisdom/2011/07/23/delving-into-paganpages

We hope you enjoy it!!

In this issue:

You will find a few new columns from our new talented authors!!

Book Reviews for:

Vampyre Sanguinumicon: The Lexicon of the Living Vampire

Weisser Field Guide to the Paranormal

and Wiccan Shadows

This Month's Contest!!!!

First, this month's prize is a package of gemstones and a velvet bag to keep them in.

This month's prize is from:

Raven & Crone

http://www.ravenandcrone.com/

ONLINE WICCA SUPPLIES, WITCHCRAFT SUPPLIES , WICCAN SUPPLIES and PAGAN SUPPLIES STORE

Ok now to this month's challenge. We are looking for pictures of your homemade tools. They can not be store bought! You had to have made it!

All contestants must have their pictures sent to paganpagescontest@gmail.com by the 20th of August.

Good Luck to you all!

Have a wonderful August and, as always, HAPPY READING!!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Zone

Connect w/ others

who love cats.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE
Know your score. Know what your credit strengths are. freecreditscore.com .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu