sâmbătă, 27 august 2011

[which_witch_is_witch] Digest Number 4852

Messages In This Digest (10 Messages)

1a.
Re: Tarot Readings from Hell From: Dame Kitty
2a.
Friday Finds An Idea!, 8/26/2011, 9:00 am From: which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com
2b.
Re: Friday Finds An Idea!, 8/26/2011, 9:00 am From: Peter Owlett
3a.
Taco Bell Ritual From: Cher Chirichello
3b.
Re: Taco Bell Ritual From: Peter Owlett
4.
Thursday Night Prayer Circle, 8/26/2011, 8:00 pm From: which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com
5.
Saturday's Correspondence...August 27 From: Cher Chirichello
6a.
Basil Security Spell From: Cher Chirichello
7a.
Daily Aromatherapy Tip  - Cooking Odors From: Cher Chirichello
8a.
Horace From: Cher Chirichello

Messages

1a.

Re: Tarot Readings from Hell

Posted by: "Dame Kitty" mdkbic@gmail.com   butimcute101

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 am (PDT)



i received a reading like that once.... everything was everywhere, and i was
trying to figure out how it all connected. i could connect individual cards
with people, but it did not make sense as a whole. Soon after the person
gave me the reading, they tried to tell me i had something <curse/hex/sin>
hanging over me that i had received from my mother, and wanted to sell me a
150$ spell kit to get rid of it. i was like, 'thanks, no thanks, bye!' and
never saw that shop again. -Deardre

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:04 PM, Cher Chirichello <CHIC0411@yahoo.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> Tarot Readings from Hell
> Have you done a reading that was just awful? Perhaps nothing made sense, or
> the
> person you were reading for was just "off"?
> Share your stories
>
> Cher
> New_Jersey_Pagans...Come in and Chat with us!
>
>
2a.

Friday Finds An Idea!, 8/26/2011, 9:00 am

Posted by: "which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com" which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:41 am (PDT)



Reminder from: which_witch_is_witch Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/which_witch_is_witch/cal

Friday Finds An Idea!
Friday August 26, 2011
9:00 am - 10:00 am
(This event repeats every week.)

Notes:
As we know the goal is to live our lives magically in the moment every day in the now and while it would be nice to go and buy all the cool witchy stuff that is out there...their is so much in every day objects that we can use around the home.
So here is what I suggest...Post up an every day object once a week and let the creative juices flow and post up what we would or could possibly use it for magically.
I thought it would be kinda cool and inspiring...whatcha think..

Namaste'
Wendy

All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2011
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
2b.

Re: Friday Finds An Idea!, 8/26/2011, 9:00 am

Posted by: "Peter Owlett" wyrdwynd69@yahoo.com   wyrdwynd69

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 am (PDT)



dinning chair

not only a usefull for buttage but i use it as my belt and rope loom for when i maked magickal cords and bags, i visulize the goddess sitting ther in it her back sort of turned to me, as she is doing a craft of her own and we gossip and talk while im weaveing plaiting or sewing the item, she will occasion sugest a n idea or a technique but mostlikly were talking about my homelife and we work out the tangles of it as if ive a clutch of aunts about

--- On Fri, 8/26/11, which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com <which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

From: which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com <which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [which_witch_is_witch] Friday Finds An Idea!, 8/26/2011, 9:00 am
To: which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 5:41 AM

#yiv782700158 a {color:#0066CC;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv782700158 {text-align:center;font-family:Arial;}
#yiv782700158 .yiv782700158propertyname{text-align:right;font-size:13px;color:7A8180;vertical-align:top;white-space:nowrap;}
#yiv782700158 .yiv782700158propertyvalue{text-align:left;font-size:13px;vertical-align:top;}
#yiv782700158 .yiv782700158divider{width:5px;}
#yiv782700158 #yiv782700158main {background-color:#4D94DB;width:525px;padding:0 0 10px 0;margin-bottom:10px;}
#yiv782700158 #yiv782700158main_info {background-color:white;margin:0px 10px 0px 10px;clear:both;zoom:1;width:505px;}
#yiv782700158 .yiv782700158header_images {height:55px;margin-left:10px;margin-right:10px;zoom:1;}
#yiv782700158 #yiv782700158header_yahoo_image {margin-top:13px;float:left;width:274px;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:28px;text-align:left;}
#yiv782700158 #yiv782700158header_second_image {margin-top:10px;float:right;width:60px;height:38px;}
#yiv782700158 .yiv782700158header_spacer {height:10px;}
#yiv782700158 .yiv782700158line_divider {height:20px;clear:both;}
#yiv782700158 #yiv782700158copyright_footer {font-size:10px;}
#yiv782700158 #yiv782700158main_table{padding:0;border-spacing:0;margin:15px 10px 10px 15px;}
#yiv782700158 #yiv782700158tip_footer {font-size:10px;text-align:center;}
#yiv782700158 .yiv782700158clear_line{font-size:8px;}







Reminder from:
 
which_witch_is_witch Yahoo! Group

 

Title:
 
Friday Finds An Idea!

 

Date:
 
Friday August 26, 2011

Time:
 
9:00 am
- 10:00 am

Repeats:
 
This event repeats every week.

Notes:
 
As we know the goal is to live our lives magically in the moment every day in the now and while it would be nice to go and buy all the cool witchy stuff that is out there...their is so much in every day objects that we can use around the home.
So here is what I suggest...Post up an every day object once a week and let the creative juices flow and post up what we would or could possibly use it for magically.
I thought it would be kinda cool and inspiring...whatcha think..

Namaste'
Wendy

 



Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
Edit reminder options


Copyright © 2011
 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved |
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

3a.

Taco Bell Ritual

Posted by: "Cher Chirichello" CHIC0411@YAHOO.COM   chic0411

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:01 am (PDT)



Taco Bell Ritual

The moon was full and the streets were glowing with power on this
appointed day. Clad in ritual garb, I silently walked towards my
place of worship.

Soon it towered before me: Taco Bell. The mirror of my heart and the
captain of my soul. I closed my eyes to ground and center. As I felt
my inner power grow, I intoned the ancient chant: 59-79-99, 59-79-99.

I watched almost from a distance as my hand reached out and opened
the door to this holy temple of human desire. I entered the ritual
space deliberately, but reverently. As the door closed behind me and
the sounds of the street faded to a negligible chatter, I could begin
to hear the spirits of this domain in their eternal song. Their song
took the melody from the chorus of that famous pagan song by Peter
Murphy: Taco, Burritos, Mexi-Nuggets, Nachos, Soft Drink, Tostada.

As I took my place at the rear of the line of novices, I could see
and hear ahead of me the graceful movements and words of the purple-
clad priests and priestesses. One of the elders was imparting
magickal wisdom to a young initiate: "Turn that stove down - the
tortillas are getting charred!" Ah, I thought, they have not
forgotten the burning times.

Yesterday, upon the advice of a wise urban shaman I met late at night
in Pioneer Square, I had stuffed a taco in my pants. I could still
feel its pressure against my second chakra, filling my body with its
warm, yet chile energy.

Soon I reached the front of the line of novices. A sacred temple
priestess stood before me, clad in a hat bearing the logo of her
order. "My Will is four light bean burritos, hold the cheese, with a
small soft drink. So mote it be." The power present in the room
twisted her face into what in mundane life would be interpreted as
confusion. I made the ritual offering of metal discs, gifts of the
earth, as she made the traditional magickal response: "Would you like
that for here or to go?"

At last, I was ready to take my place at an altar. My four burritos,
wrapped in their silver metallic wrappers, lay before me. "Shining
ones," I murmured. I was profoundly moved, almost swooning as I
reverently took one out of its wrapper. "May you never hunger," I
said as I emptied a ritual sauce packet on it.

Now it was time to invoke an element. "I call air," I said as I
farted noisily. The novice behind me made a gagging sound and moved
away. "Oh well," I told him, "go if you must, stay if you will."
Next, thinking on the Great Rite, I inserted my straw into my soft
drink.

The room was swirling with energy. I felt my stomach turn in
sympathy. I hoped I wouldn't have to go to the toilet to practice the
law of threefold return. Quickly, I reestablished my grounding.

But the energy was at its peak, and I could hold my voice back no
longer. Leaping on my chosen altar and holding my athami-burrito
high, I cried, "Trifold taco! Be with us now as we honor you with cup
and bean!" It was a transcendent moment. The quizzical looks on the
faces of the novices before me only deepened the sense of profound
mystery that I knew we must all be feeling.

But by the appearance of the two large uniformed gentlemen in front
of me, I knew that my role in this ritual had come to a close. I felt
as they dragged me out the door that my feet were not even touching
the ground. With my soul in the clouds and my feet on the earth, I
turned to the outer doors of the temple and bowed my head. Merry
eat, and merry fart, and merry eat again.

Blessed bean!
3b.

Re: Taco Bell Ritual

Posted by: "Peter Owlett" wyrdwynd69@yahoo.com   wyrdwynd69

Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 am (PDT)



please please PLEASE let me repost this on my other wictchy sites and at my groups site

--- On Fri, 8/26/11, Cher Chirichello <CHIC0411@YAHOO.COM> wrote:

From: Cher Chirichello <CHIC0411@YAHOO.COM>
Subject: [which_witch_is_witch] Taco Bell Ritual
To: "Group NJpagans" <NJPagans@groups.care2.com>, "LifesaWitchandSoamI Group" <Lifes_a_WITCH_So_am_I@yahoogroups.com>, "Mari Cowley" <which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com>, "New_Jersey_Pagan_Crossroads Group" <New_Jersey_Pagan_Crossroads@yahoogroups.com>, "New_Jersey_Pagans Group" <New_Jersey_Pagans@yahoogroups.com>, "NJPANNOUNCEMENTS Group" <NJPAnnouncements@yahoogroups.com>, "North_Jersey_Pagans Groups" <North_Jersey_Pagans@yahoogroups.com>, "Pissed-Off-Pagans Group" <pissed-off-pagans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 6:01 AM

 

Taco Bell Ritual

The moon was full and the streets were glowing with power on this

4.

Thursday Night Prayer Circle, 8/26/2011, 8:00 pm

Posted by: "which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com" which_witch_is_witch@yahoogroups.com

Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm (PDT)



Reminder from: which_witch_is_witch Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/which_witch_is_witch/cal

Thursday Night Prayer Circle
Friday August 26, 2011
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(This event repeats every week.)
Location: Sending Protection, Strength, Healing, Prayers to Everyone Mentioned Tonight!

Notes:
I'm lighting this candle tonight for anyone who needs Prayers, healing , guidence, help or love. If anyone has anything they would like to post, can be a simple prayer or anything they need to talk about your more then welcome! Your in my prayers!

We like to send prayers out tonight for:
granddaughter Morganna (coolseawatersz)Brain Bleed, talking,
walking, head & neck muscles back to normal, poss. leaving
rehab soon, Lt arm still not moving much please more prayers!
Karen Starns (night_raven_5465) Brain Tumor
Mona (mo58_2001) Fibromyalgia & Rheumatoid Arthritis
Prayers also to Mona's daugher in law Lisa Bragg passed away after terrible accident 02/25/10
Rev. Felicity Lavelle (Breast Cancer)
Sharon (fotograffa2001) Fibromyalgia & Arthritis
Regina Rosian (emeraldharley2003 friend)cancer
Oberon (Colan CA, Hernia n Mesh surg)

All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2011
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
5.

Saturday's Correspondence...August 27

Posted by: "Cher Chirichello" CHIC0411@YAHOO.COM   chic0411

Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 pm (PDT)



Saturday's Correspondence...August 27

Today's Influences: Agriculture, Domestic, Long Life, Medicine, Travels, Visions, Theft

Deities: Saturn, Hecate, Luna, Selene, Diana, Re, Gaelach, Ida, Artemis [Whom The Greeks Associated With Bast], The Witches, Yemaya, Erzulie, Bast

Incense: Myrtle

Aromas: White Poppy, White Rose, Wallflower

Candle: Black

Color: Black, dark purple

Planet: Saturn

Metal: Lead

Gemstones: Apache tear, obsidian, hematite

Herbs & Plants: Thyme, mullein, cypress

Associations: Agriculture and creativity, fortune and hope, protection and banishment of negativity

Use for magick involving the subconscious, healing, emotions, love, spirituality, healing wounds, children, small animals, women's mysteries, the female side of men, mothers, sisters, female partners, wives, instincts

What's Going on Today:

Greater Panatheneae - This Athenian festival, the most important of the year, was celebrated every fifth year on the last day of the first month of the year, in the brilliant heat and light of summer. It was a time for excess and the display of the new peplos or veil, woven for Athena out of white wool and gold threads, which was so large it was used as a sail on one of the boats in her procession.

St Pantaleon - I had to include this holiday out of affection for the daimon, Panteleon, in the wonderful trilogy by Phillip Pullman, which begins with The Golden Compass. St Panteleon (whose name means all-compassionate) was supposedly the personal physician of the emperor Maximiam. He is a patron of doctors and midwives. Blackburn, Bonnie & Leofranc Holford-Strevens, The Oxford Companion to the Year, Oxford University Press 1999

Seven Sleepers - According to myth, seven Christian youths of Ephesus hid in a cave to avoid the Decian persecution (250), were walled up by the emperor, fell asleep and woke up nearly 200 years later whereupon they testified to the resurrection of the dead and fell back asleep. Whenever they turn over, bad luck follows. I’ve never seen any details about how to celebrate this holiday but the title is suggestive. Sleep all day? Blackburn, Bonnie & Leofranc Holford-Strevens, The Oxford Companion to the Year, Oxford University Press 1999
6a.

Basil Security Spell

Posted by: "Cher Chirichello" CHIC0411@YAHOO.COM   chic0411

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:21 pm (PDT)



Basil Security Spell

 
Basil is not just for cooking! Use it today for protection everywhere you may venture. Pour some basil into a glass or stoneware bowl. Holding your
hands open over the bowl, visualize the protective energies of the plant surrounding you as you chant:
 
Spirit of this plant I pray,
Keep me safe throughout this day.
Bless me with security.
Protected, I feel safe and free.
 
Sprinkle a small amount of basil in each room of your house, visualizing the
energy changing as the protective properties of the plant spread. Place a bit of basil in your purse or pocket for protection all day. Leaving
some basil in your car will protect it both on the road and in the
parking lot. ~ Kristin Madden,
7a.

Daily Aromatherapy Tip  - Cooking Odors

Posted by: "Cher Chirichello" CHIC0411@YAHOO.COM   chic0411

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 pm (PDT)



Daily Aromatherapy Tip  - Cooking Odors
 
Get rid of cooking smells in the air with essential oils. Lemon, Grapefruit, Lemongrass are all highly
effective at cleaning the air. Try Lavender with Lemongrass in a spray bottle,
an Aroma Lamp, Aroma Scent Ball, or rotate your oils with a Multi Scent Diffusers.
AromaThyme.com
8a.

Horace

Posted by: "Cher Chirichello" CHIC0411@YAHOO.COM   chic0411

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 pm (PDT)



My friend, don't even ask. Don't ask the fortuneteller
or the harupice to tell you how long you have to live.
Don't ask about me, either. Better not to know.
Better just to take each day as it is given to us,
it makes no difference if there are many more to follow,
or if this is the last year we will see the ocean
throw itself against the nearby cliffs. Be sensible:
drink a little wine; do not look too far ahead.
Even as we talk, time is running past.
Reap the harvest of today, and let it be enough.
~Horace
 
The great pagan poet
Horace is known for his attitude of carpe diem, or "seize the day," of
which the ode above is a fine representative. His words are as fresh
today as they were almost two thousand years ago. Tarot readers and
psychics today still face clients who want their fate spelled out. But
what good does it do to know the exact time you will die? There is still today, to be lived as fully as possible. There is still the sun, rising in rainbow splendor or setting in a blaze of glory. There is the world
and our loved ones; there is our work and our pleasures. Knowing when it will end does not change the fact of today's gifts to us. As the poet
recommends, let us live today as fully as we can, and even if it is the
last we see, we will have truly lived.
  
By Patricia Monaghan - From " The Goddess Companion"
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for a happy,

healthy home

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Share experiences

with owners like you

Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu