duminică, 14 august 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2943

Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

1a.
Re: I'm a newbie.. HI all From: catbradley75
2.
Anyone know of a occult store in the Houston, Katy. Texas area that From: Teresa
3.
help to find a location From: Czigany Shimza
4a.
Re: Lost From: me@secretinker.com

Messages

1a.

Re: I'm a newbie.. HI all

Posted by: "catbradley75" catbradley75@yahoo.com   catbradley75

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:56 pm (PDT)



Thank you so much Sajdah.. Nice to meet you.

--- In Witch_Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Sajdah Muhammad <mrsusama@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Catherine welcome to the group, I am Egyptian Witch wife/ mom to 5 and a
> solitary witch.
>
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:11 AM, catbradley75 <catbradley75@...>wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > Merry meet and good afternoon,
> > I just wanted to take a few and say Hi and introduce myself.
> > I'm Catherine I'm a single mom of 5 amazing kids.I live in Culpeper Va. I'm
> > just now starting my path after a long time of learning where my heart and
> > soul belong. I long for a path in Tradltional Wicca.. but, sadly can't seem
> > to find a coven in the middle of the boonies.. lol.. gee what a suprize.
> > I look forward to getting to know all of you.
> > Bright blessings for a wonderful day.
> >
> >
> >
>

2.

Anyone know of a occult store in the Houston, Katy. Texas area that

Posted by: "Teresa" darkmoresnight@yahoo.com   darkmoresnight

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:58 pm (PDT)





Anyone know of a occult store in the Houston, Katy. Texas area that has
closed?

I am starting a Holistic Psychic fair starting in October with 2 events.
One is the Holistic Psychic Fair, and the other event will be a Wiccan
Fair. If you interested in being at one or both of these event please
contact me at this E-mail address. darkmoresnight@yahoo.com
<http://us.mc1613.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=darkmoresnight@yahoo.com>

If the event goes well I will be setting up these event every month. So
please check think about it. If you had a shop and you closed and you
still have merchandice here is a great way to get back up and running.

I am also looking for Psychic, Mediums, Ghost hunters and any one that
like to work with crafts. I have several table spaces availible for
vendors.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Tricia Bradley of Angels on Earth Holistic Psychic Fair.

3.

help to find a location

Posted by: "Czigany Shimza" trishahorn@aol.com   monkeywhispers725

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:59 pm (PDT)




Hello I'm moving back to Kentucky and I've been living here in AZ for 42 yrs and I have come full circle here and no need to continue on here. I was born in KY and family there. I was wondering how do I get in touch with a wicca group or wiccan people back there?

Czigany Shimza
4a.

Re: Lost

Posted by: "me@secretinker.com" me@secretinker.com   springfieldwitchling

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:59 pm (PDT)



You may want to try bartering with someone who runs her own shop.

>I would love a makeover but that isnt in the forseeable future do to
>no income and no credit cards lol...but thanks for the help anyway

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to cats.

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu