duminică, 16 ianuarie 2011

[13Witches] Digest Number 7277

Messages In This Digest (9 Messages)

1a.
Re: Question about binding From: Fran Wolfe-Johnson
1b.
Re: Question about binding From: Mari
1c.
Re: Question about binding From: Raven )O(
1d.
Re: Question about binding From: lilith_storm@mail.com
1e.
Re: Question about binding From: Raven )O(
1f.
Re: Question about binding From: Fran Wolfe-Johnson
2.
Re-Intro, back from no mail From: Mari
3.
Fw: Care2 Personal Message: VERY URGENT!!!!! Miami-Dade County - Ani From: Cherie Ann Day
4.
**Topic Tag**, 1/16/2011, 12:00 am From: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Messages

1a.

Re: Question about binding

Posted by: "Fran Wolfe-Johnson" tygermoonfoxx@gmail.com   tygermoonfoxx

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 am (PST)



On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Mari <frowningangel@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So I would like to know what others think about binding? Any suggestions on what I should do? If I do go through with it should I hold on to the picture I use or should I bury it?

Binding is considered by Wiccans at least to be a last resort but it
IS a viable method of protection. Before you do so, I would suggest
trying a simple mirror spell first. The mirror is placed in a white
pouch (reflects negativity) and surrounded by hematite (absorbs
negative energies and destroys them). You charge the mirror to
specifically reflect the energies of that person back to their owner.
You can do a lot with this spell, either fine tuning it to specific
energies of a specific person or widening the focus to include an
entire type of energies from everyone.

If that doesn't work, then a banishing is most likely your next step.
A banishing can be accomplished in a variety of ways but it does what
it says: it banishes the person and all traces of that person from
your influence. Be ready to let go of things and destroy them if you
choose this route because if you leave even one connection open, they
will use it (examples which come to mind are things like marriage
certificates, dried floral bouquets, or other keepsakes; some items
can be cleansed, it depends on how heavily the person handled it and
how attached to the memories you are).

If neither of these work, then I would consider a binding. I would
not, however, use a picture. A simple cord spell or freeze spell
should do the trick. For a cord spell, you tie knots in your chosen
thread (it should be a color which either repels negative influences
or with which you associate the person; red, white, and black is also
standard). If you search the 'net, you'll find the rhyme which goes
with such spells and further instructions on how to do it. For a
freeze spell, you write the person's name on a slip of paper and put
it in a small canister (I use the old film containers or baby food
jars). For added effectiveness, a sort of witch bottle can be made
with it (I bind mine with blood and urine and I add things like sulfur
match heads and pins). Fill the canister with water and put in the
freezer while visualizing the person's behavior frozen outside your
influence. If you don't like keeping these around, they can be
disposed of in moving water.

--
  "Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and
numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote
wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy."

-- Hamlin Garland

Fran Wolfe-Johnson (WalkerTXKitty)
FoxHeart Acres, FL

http://www.myhappytrails.net

1b.

Re: Question about binding

Posted by: "Mari" frowningangel@yahoo.com   frowningangel

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 am (PST)



Fran

Thank you so much for your advice I will try those ideas. On a side note just wanted to say I have missed your great advice you always give to the group I'm glad to be able to talk with you again. 

Blessed Be
MARI
zone 10
www.facebook.com/mari.t.hernandez

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix

1c.

Re: Question about binding

Posted by: "Raven )O(" reenehopkins@yahoo.com   reenehopkins

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 am (PST)



What about a freezing spell? You would take a piece of paper and your favorite
pen, and with love and respect for the person you write "this person's name...no
longer chooses to treat me in a disrespectful manner. I freeze the negative
words and actions coming from this person from this time forward." Fold the
paper three times, put it in a zip lock baggie of other container that will hold
water, with a piece of rose quartz and then put it into the freezer where its
out of the way of everything else and no one can mess with it. If you have a
freezer in your garage or somewhere else that is away from everyone that would
be the best place. Then leave it frozen for as long as you need it.

I have done this with my husbands family. Some of them refuse to be peaceful and
they are so negative when they come around that I can't stand it. It has worked
wonders!!! Now when they come around, they act much different, and they no
longer come here seeking to start any negativity.

Good luck with the issues you are having!

Blessed Be
Raven

1d.

Re: Question about binding

Posted by: "lilith_storm@mail.com" lilith_storm@mail.com   lilith_storm

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 am (PST)



Have you considered going about this from the other end? Instead of absorbing the negativity pointed at you; reflect it back at the sender. This is easily done by making yourself a witch jar. It forms a psychic shield around you and sends the enemies negativity back to them. To do this you need a clean jar. Fill it half way with sharp pointed objects (broken glass, needles, tacks, ect), urinate in it to fill it and if you are female try to get some of your menstrual blood in it. Cap tightly and seal the lid with candle wax. Then bury it at on your property at least 12 inches deep in a spot where it will not be disturbed. I can tell you from experience that this works. And works well.

)O( Lilith Storm

The villagers are coming with pitchforks and torches. Please hide me!

1e.

Re: Question about binding

Posted by: "Raven )O(" reenehopkins@yahoo.com   reenehopkins

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 pm (PST)



I have a witch jar under my bed! Before I had ovarian cancer I saved my
menstrual blood. I knew a time was coming when I wouldn't be having periods
anymore, so I saved it. I have a jar in my downstairs refrigerator!!! I also
cleaned out my hairbrush and put that in it as well as clippings from my finger
and toe nails. Has worked wonders to stop the astral attacks I was going
through!

Blessed Be
Raven

1f.

Re: Question about binding

Posted by: "Fran Wolfe-Johnson" tygermoonfoxx@gmail.com   tygermoonfoxx

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:13 pm (PST)



On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Mari <frowningangel@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
> Thank you so much for your advice I will try those ideas. On a side note
> just wanted to say I have missed your great advice you always give to the
> group I'm glad to be able to talk with you again.
>

You are welcome! I respond when able, but the chemo has been hitting me
pretty hard the last couple of months which means I spend less time on the
computer than I would like. Hopefully that will change (the chemo won't, I'm
just hoping to feel better soon).

--
"Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs
my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to
the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy."

-- Hamlin Garland

Fran Wolfe-Johnson (WalkerTXKitty)
FoxHeart Acres, FL

http://www.myhappytrails.net
2.

Re-Intro, back from no mail

Posted by: "Mari" frowningangel@yahoo.com   frowningangel

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 am (PST)



Hello Everyone

While I am not new to this group, I've been a member now for several years. I have recently come back from going no mail, sadly 2010 was one heck of a year for me with a million bumps in the road so I actually spent the better part of that year on "No Mail"  especially the last 3 months when i got sick back to back 3 times

I am delighted to say I am back for good this time =] 2011 has started out a bit smoother while I do not wish to repeat 2010 it did teach me many valuable lessons which I am grateful for.

For those who I have not had the pleasure of meeting I am Mari 25 from Miami FL. I have been happily married for nearly 4 years to a very supportive husband who is a modern satanist.  I consider myself an eclectic pagan. I started looking for answer the church I was raised in couldn't answer when I was about 10, I started on the Wiccan path at 13 & have kept learning & expanding my knowledge as time has passed & have eventually come to the path I am on now.

Once again I am just happy to be back. IT FEELS GREAT! This group has always inspired me. 

Blessed Be
MARI
zone 10

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix

3.

Fw: Care2 Personal Message: VERY URGENT!!!!! Miami-Dade County - Ani

Posted by: "Cherie Ann Day" urhere4u@yahoo.ca   lady_diamond_light

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 pm (PST)



Please forward to those yo know in the Florida area. Blessed Be,
Lady Diamond Light
  
Hi Cherie Ann -
James has sent you a message:

Original Message:
-----------------
PLEASE FORWARD! EMAIL!!! THIS SWEET BOY ONLY HAS HOURS TO LIVE!!! Look at that
sweet, scared face......
thank you...love, laura
Miami-Dade County - Animal Services Shelter - Please don't euthanize Obi
A1317320!
Urgent! Obi A1317320 is a Male Shepherd.He was taken back to be euthanized. When
they applied the tourniquet,he gave the vet tech his paw and licked him! The
tech could not kill him.He has been given only 24 hrs more. Please help save
him. Miami,Florida

 

________________________________
Note: For privacy reasons you cannot reply directly via this email - you must
reply via the secure Care2 Personal Messaging service.

You may modify your personal message settings here.

4.

**Topic Tag**, 1/16/2011, 12:00 am

Posted by: "13Witches@yahoogroups.com" 13Witches@yahoogroups.com

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:57 pm (PST)



Reminder from: 13Witches Yahoo! Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/cal

**Topic Tag**
Sunday January 16, 2011
All Day
(This event repeats every week.)

Notes:
It's Topic Tag again. Whoever posed the last question for Topic Tag needs to tag someone else today.

All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2011
Yahoo! Inc.
http://www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about cats.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu