miercuri, 12 ianuarie 2011

[Witch_Essentials] Digest Number 2777

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1.
candy store of Holistic and Natural Healers From: carol99white
2.
Hi everyone! Free Readings From: katrina_cavazos@yahoo.com

Messages

1.

candy store of Holistic and Natural Healers

Posted by: "carol99white" carol99white@yahoo.com   carol99white

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:46 am (PST)



I just came across this cool holistic/alternative health site.

It's a candy store of Holistic and Natural Healers. It's like a craigslist for the holistic community.

Wholistic Universe
http://www.wholisticuniverse.com

2.

Hi everyone! Free Readings

Posted by: "katrina_cavazos@yahoo.com" katrina_cavazos@yahoo.com   katrina_cavazos

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:46 pm (PST)



I am new to angel reading and I would like to get some more practice. If you would be kind enough to let me do a reading for you. It would be greatly appreciated.

Please send me a message with your name, birthday, and question.

I will do my best to be accurate. Please take into consideration that I'm just starting out.

Love always,

Katrina

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu