vineri, 21 ianuarie 2011

[13Witches] Digest Number 7282

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

1a.
OstaraFest.com From: jere8925
2.
Found Magic From: Lady Nightshayde
3.1.
Cool Website of the Day From: Lady Nightshayde
4.1.
Thought for the Day From: Lady Nightshayde
5.1.
Aromatherapy Tip From: Lady Nightshayde
6a.
Healing circle From: dragonkeepermw@msn.com

Messages

1a.

OstaraFest.com

Posted by: "jere8925" jere8925@yahoo.com   jere8925

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 am (PST)



OstaraFest in Florida. If you can make this festival you should! It is not to often we get Wendy Rule, Kellianna, Hecate's Wheel and All Our We playing in the same festival. Also The Grimassi's and Ann Moura and Gina LeMonte All at the same time for such a good price.
Also the Amazing Olav (sword swallowing show)
Feb 23-27 OstaraFest.com
Come out and show your support.
www.Ostarafest.com

2.

Found Magic

Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am (PST)




Found Magic

Face it, whether it's on an upswing or a downturn, the global economy deeply affects all of us. Sure, we prefer the times of plenty, but we're often bombarded by media stories and images of lack. We have even personally experienced the effects of downturn.

Do you ever wonder how to cultivate abundance at a time when people are tightening their belts? Let go of the idea that you need money for everything, because there's a lot of magic--and abundance--to be found.

Sources of hidden abundance are out there, just waiting for you to find them. By developing your focused attention and manifestation skills and shifting your perceptions to a mindset of abundant thinking, you open yourself to the hidden treasures that are all around.

When you change your focus and stay open to the "gifts" of the universe, your experience of an economic downturn will change. You'll awaken to everyday abundance, acts of transformation, and "found" riches. No longer focused on what must be bought, find out what can be found and enjoyed, magically.

Superstition

My daughter and I play a game that affirms and creates an abundance mentality. Whenever one of us finds a coin on the street we pick it up, give it to the other, and recite the traditional saying: "Find a penny pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck. If a friend you chance to see, give it to them for luck times three."

I love this adage because it draws on superstition (a found penny brings good luck), intones the Wiccan Threefold Law (everything comes back to you three times over), and connects the generations of my family (as it was handed down by my mother and grandmother).

A rhyme easily remembered by children, it teaches part of the Wiccan Rede and creates positive consciousness of the value of money. People think pennies are worthless and throw them away all of the time--what does that act say about their relationship to money? I pick up pennies, knowing that it reaffirms my larger belief system about money. I value it, and I welcome it.

Common-sense Practices

There are many things besides money to "find" and pick up. Living in Toronto some years ago, I loved garbage night, especially at the end of the month when people are moving. Among the wonderful furniture I've found are two pine bookshelves, a cedar chest, and an oak armchair. Finding these cast away treasures made me feel rich indeed.

Whenever I find treasures I give thanks. Thank you Goddess for your gifts, I welcome your abundance in every form. With an attitude of gratitude, I believe I continue the circular energy of abundance.

Tradition tells us that "what goes around comes around," a commonly held belief supported by the universal Laws of Nature, which hold that "all energy is circular in nature." If this is true on the atomic level and applies to all living beings, then it applies equally to humans and our practices. The more we practice gratitude, the more will flow to us; the more generous we are, the more we will receive. And the more we help other people, the more likely we are to be the recipient of someone else's generosity or help.

Re-gifting

In North America, we enjoy a consumer society. The variety and availability of consumer goods is vast, so much so that many of us are overwhelmed with "stuff." When I thin our my possessions, I try to decide if the item holds meaning, use or value to me. And if it doesn't, I let it go, ridding myself of clutter. Clutter is all the stuff that doesn't have meaning, use, or value to me. but somehow finds its way into my home.

At first I didn't know what to do with all the "stuff," but knew I couldn 't just throw it away, because, like discarded pennies, what would that say about my relationship to things?

So I affirmed that these things were all right, but were simply in the wrong place. Perhaps these items could hold meaning, use, or value for someone else. Once I ensure that the item really is in good condition, then I can pass it on--a practice called "re-gifting." Not limited just to things people have given to me as gifts, re-gifting can be practiced with items purchased, made,or simply acquired.

One person's trash is another person's treasure, especially when it is in good condition and useful for the recipient. I take "gifts" to friends' houses in hopes of passing them along. My home stays clear of clutter. My friends feel abundant. And my consciousness about "stuff" is elevated. I am more mindful of what I acquire and accumulate.

And, the circular energy of abundance continues along.

Conscious Manifestation

Found Magic isn't just about finding, or re-gifting, but also about manifestation. When you clarify what you need, articulate that need frequently and clearly, and let go of your timeline, you can usually manifest exactly what you need. Note the amphasis on the word "need." For this to work, you must keep greed out of this magic equation, and focus only on what is needed, not simply "wanted."

Four years ago I realized I needed a filing cabinet. Self-employed, I need to keep track of my business files in an organized and secure manner. I researched filing cabinets, but was shocked by the high prices and poor quality. In my head I envisioned a sturdy metal filing cabinet. Surely these had to be available somewhere. But I looked and asked, and couldn't find what I needed.

So I decided to manifest what I needed.

I already had a clear vision of what was needed, so I intensified the energy. I created a meditation in which I saw the filing cabinet sitting in my office. I saw my files in it, and my daughter's art adorning its sides. I told friends and neighbors the details ofmy vision. I told them what I needed. Each time I told someone about it I affirmed I am mainfesting a filing cabinet. I know it will come. I just have to be patient. The Goddess will provide, in her time.

When you let go of the timeline, you place the manifestation squarely in the Goddess' hands, letting go of the desire to work your own will. Put faith in the goddesses,and let go of control, then be patient. The Goddess loves us, and she will provide, in her own time.

In my experience, the filing cabinet appeared at just the right moment. Driving a rural farm road north of the village I live in, I saw a filing cabinet and a dresser standing on the side of the road, with the sign "FREE" on them. When I stopped, a man appeared and actually loaded it into the back of my vehicle.

Wow. Found magic.

Find Magic

Whatever technique you employ, remember that "found magic" is as easy as opening yourself trot he abundance of the universe, and gently manifesting what you need at no cost.

So whatever the economy, remember that you can find abundance. Rid yourself of greed, set your intentions clearly on what is needed, and keep your attention focused. Soon you will be delighted by what is "found," in the Goddess' time.
by Dallas Jennifer Cobb

Love Each Day,
Lady Nightshayde

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhisperingWitches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagickalMeals/
http://groups.yahoo/group/NightshaydesNews

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhisperingWitches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagickalMeals/
http://groups.yahoo/group/NightshaydesNews

3.1.

Cool Website of the Day

Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:03 pm (PST)




The Surface of the Sun

Have you ever wondered about the surface of our Sun? Today's feature explains in detail the makeup of our star. The surface is not a glowing ball of gas, as was once reported, but consists of a rocky calcium ferrite underneath the photosphere, the "liquid-like" plasma layer made of neon, and the penumbral filaments that we see with our naked eye. The explanation is quite detailed with appropriate satellite images to support the theories of the scientists who have conducted research for over 100 years on this important aspect of our universe. Links to outside material give good backup to the overview presented on the home page. Here's an interesting way to see the strides that have been made in the field of heliosiesmology!

Love Each Day,
Lady Nightshayde

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhisperingWitches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagickalMeals/
http://groups.yahoo/group/NightshaydesNews

4.1.

Thought for the Day

Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:04 pm (PST)



Why is it that when we are driving and smell something funny, we turn down the radio?

Love Each Day,
Lady Nightshayde

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhisperingWitches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagickalMeals/
http://groups.yahoo/group/NightshaydesNews

5.1.

Aromatherapy Tip

Posted by: "Lady Nightshayde" LadyNightshayde9@aol.com   nightshayde99

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:35 pm (PST)



Ylang Ylang is known as the "Flower of Flowers"

Ylang Ylang is relaxing to the Central Nervous System and is useful for
depression, insomnia, nervous tension, stress related pain, fear, rage,
anger, low self esteem, shock and panic. It has a calming action on the
heart and works to soothe palpitations, lowers high blood pressure and slows
rapid heartbeat.

Love Each Day,
Lady Nightshayde

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/13Witches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhisperingWitches/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagickalMeals/
http://groups.yahoo/group/NightshaydesNews

6a.

Healing circle

Posted by: "dragonkeepermw@msn.com" dragonkeepermw@msn.com   rbl2hrly

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:01 pm (PST)



My dad was diagnosed in Oct with lung cancer. We thought they had gotten it all with surgery but a CT scan revealed more areas. We almost lost him last time and he will probably need more surgery along with chemo/rad tx this time. None last time. Please add him (John) to the healing circle? I am really worried about him
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Yahoo! Search

Find it now

Everything you

need in one place.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Material submitted to this list is for your own personal use and is not to be forwarded without the express permission of the poster. 

Community email addresses:
  Post message: 13Witches@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    13Witches-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  13Witches-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   13Witches-owner@yahoogroups.com

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only, and is NOT an infringement of copyright.
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu